My tongue is the only muscle in my body that works hard then my ..heart - DaiTheFlu
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Yo' Mama Jokes? - Page 10

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Amazing to see this thread still alive, kinda like yp ol ass mama...

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 34yrs • M •
JAYMES148 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
YO MAMA'S SO FAT THAT WHEN SHE GOES TO NIGHT SCHOOL THEY MARK HER ABSENT

"HELLO!!!!"
 41yrs • M •
reggaeuplifts is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mama is like a virus. she get around

37yrs • M •
fredster is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yo mumu so dumb she climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.

Yo mumu so dumb she entered a dumb competion and they said sorry no proffesoinals.

Yo mumu so dumb she got shot by a gun on safety!

32yrs • M •
Schicksal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"Yo mumu so dumb she climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.

Yo mumu so dumb she entered a dumb competion and they said sorry no proffesoinals.

Yo mumu so dumb she got shot by a gun on safety"

You're so dumb.
Period.

"\"I am a sick man. ... I am an angry man. I am an unattractive man. I think there is something wrong with my liver.\" -Fyodor Dostoyevsky-"
 29yrs • M •
paigurtis is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b]hi im curtis and im with my friend paige r u ok?

"hi r u ok?"
 25yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that desmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yo mama soooo fat..... she's classified as a planet.

"Come on, let's be friends. (relates to pic)"
 28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Mr.T is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Your mom is like a tv...a 3 year old could turn her on

"Yesterdays History Tomorrows a Mystery"
 25yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that desmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yo mama so dumb, she started staring at the juice carton cause it said concentrate

"Come on, let's be friends. (relates to pic)"
 34yrs • M •
Computer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yo mama is so ugly she got kiked out of an uglycontest

theay said no profeshinals

"(compootrs will rule)"
 34yrs • M •
Computer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im bored

"(compootrs will rule)"
 30yrs • F •
Pinknfluffy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
YOUR MAMA IS SO STUPID THAT HER KIDS STILL USE THE "YOUR MAMA" JOKES!

"'i hate you mom'"
 37yrs • F •
ztj is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
lol!!!!

"gimmie a burger"
 27yrs • F •
lizziebeth2010 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
OMG!! i absuloutly love yo mama jokes so heres some...

Yo mamas so poor when she goes to mcdonalds she has to put a milkshake on lay away.

Yo mama is so ugly your dad takes her to work with him so he doesnt have to give her a good bye kiss.

Yo mama is so short she has to do pull ups with a staple.

Yo mama is so fat a scienctist found her foot print and thought he discovered a new species.

27yrs • F •
lizziebeth2010 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mamas like a light switch a 3 year old can turn her on!!

Yo mamas like a roller coaster everyone can ride her!!

Yo' Mama Jokes? - Page 10
  3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy