Contempt, prior to complete investigation, enslaves men to ignorance. - Dr. John Whitman Ray
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I Am So Happy - got tickets to see Richard Dawkins

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
The title says it all really. I am so nervously happy and excited. Tickets sold out within 5 minutes and thanks to me literally refreshing the screen for five minutes before ticket sales opened I secured really good seats.

I cannot wait to see and meet you Richard.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 42yrs • F •
So tickets did not sell out within 5 minutes, I don't know why the booking system said that but now when I try to purchase tickets again I am able to. It's slightly disappointing to me that people aren't jumping at the opportunity, but at the same time, less people means a more intimate scene. But for Richard's sake, I hope it sells out. But then again, I come back to the thought that less people = more time for me to speak to Richard = better for both of us. I'm sure that will sound egotistical to most people. 'Oh, who are you to be so special Dawn, you're just a loser on this site all by yourself!' Well those of you who think that will think that and nothing will change that. I'm still smiling right now and so thrilled to have the chance to meet this extraordinary person.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy