Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 5

User Thread
 33yrs • F •
Dina123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
OMG YESS!! she always blames stuff on me she NEVER lets my hang out wit friends im alway takin care of HER baby ! ( i understand shes my sis but still!) she hasnt gave my little sis a bath sinse she was 1 and from that point on I WAS FORCED TO DO IT she always hits me , makes fun of me, emmbarceses me ALL THE TIME I HATE HER!!! FOREVER IDK WT PEOPLE SAY BUT I DO! o and my dad went on a busniss trip for a year and a half and during that i was her SLAVE im not lieing!! thats y i hate her but i will NEVER kill her but i do hate her

"Nice :)"
 33yrs • F •
darkheaven is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
usually when i get mad at my mom i get these overwhelming feelings to just beat the shit out of her til she is begging me to stop. but lately even when she doesnt do anything to piss me off particularly i still feel these feelings of hatred toward her and i just wish she would drop dead. i constantly think about sneaking down to her room at night, sitting on her stomach and putting my hands around her neck. with both of my thumbs on her esophogus and just pushing down as hard as i can until she is gasping for air. i want her to look up at me with tears running down her face and i will let go of my grip just enough for her to beg for her life and apologize for all the shit she has put me through. thats where my fantasy ends and i dont know if i am really capable of killing her but i also dont know how much longer i can hold these feelings back because they are slowly starting to take over every inch of my body.

"idk"
 40yrs • F •
sexy101 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
sometimes she pushes me too much nd i feel like killing her but i dont cause i am gonna get mad at myself one day

"i hate my mom so so bad"
 29yrs • M •
Vonuchiha is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes i have thought of it and i really do want to kill her cuz she always hits me but not my brother. Another when somrthing happens i am always getting in trouble for what my brother does. Then always threatens me and says she is going to put my head through the wall then she says she was going to beat the poop out of and then call the police and said that i hit her. then she said she was going to press charges on the put me in jail with my dad.The last thing is she is going to tell my grandparents what i say and do but she does tell what she does so i am always getting in trouble. thats why i really want to kill my mom

42yrs • F •
Vonuchiha>>

The situation you are in is terrible. And it feels as though there is no way out of it. But I want to believe there is. No child, ever, ever deserves to be hit and threatened the way you are being, especially from people who are supposed to be your parents.

I am at a a loss of words as to what to say to you. I wish I believed in child services, but I don't because I don't know what would happen to you if you were to reach out to them and tell them about your situation. I don't know if you would just be passed along to another uncaring home.

What a shit world people have created.

It's horrible that the best solution that comes to mind is so far from how things should be. Get a job, save money, move out of there and look after yourself. But I realize that you live in the states so I'm guessing getting a job and saving money is going to be a very difficult and tedious process. Please people, help me out here, what options does Vonuchiha have?

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 28yrs • M •
g1181310 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i hate my mom but i still love her she brought me into this world but im trying my hardest to change and i told her to change but she told me that she would never change i hate her ifi come back to that argument she would pull my hair and hit me whit a belt or anything she can find she would leave me bruses and call me names and i hate that im under aged and i have to live whit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do i do? please answer

54yrs • F •
supergirl1969 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Oh yes! I have fantasized about it many times. But even death is too good for her. Pain and suffering is what she deserves.

54yrs • F •
supergirl1969 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My mother used to beat me, let her boyfriends beat me, locked me away in my room for 2 years, and many other things I can't bare to mention here. I used to feel like everything bad in her life was because of me. I hated her but I loved her because she was my mom. Now I just hate her. I forgave her for the things she did to me as a kid. Now that I am an adult she's done many things that make the other stuff look so innocent. She doesn't deserve my forgiveness. Nor does she deserve the love I used to have for her.

Just move on with your life. When you are old enough get out as fast as you can. Don't fall into a bad crowd to get away it'll just make things worse for you. Just try and deal with it until you can. get away from her. Then never look back. Who knows? After you are totally grown and leave her by herself she may change. I doubt it but....it's worth the thought. There may be some reason she is doing it. Try and see what is bothering her.

I once tried to smother my mother with love to get her to be nicer to me and it only made things worse for me. So the only advice I can give is wait. 18 years old and out! If you are able to get a job then do so and save your money. Save all of it. When the time comes you will have something to live off of and you will be free.

Good luck.

30yrs • F •
Pinknfluffy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes I have. I hate her so much... I had a dream I DID kill her! I when into her room, and stabbed her in the foot to wake her up, then I told her that she should have treated me better. Then I slit her throut.

"'i hate you mom'"
 49yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Swordpriest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not all women are worthy to become a Mother; it requires love, caring and self-sacrifice to achieve this divine state.

"May our hearts be at peace always."
 45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No, but the numbers indicate that she has thought about how nice it would be if you died somewhat frequently.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 28yrs • F •
kattat is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I don't think I'd want to kill her myself, but I have thought about someone else doing it. Honestly though, it'd be easier if she didn't exist at all. A vacation wouldn't do, because I know she'd still be there making people suffer.

43yrs • M •
cberg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Many people do things or get mad at their parents and think about killing or hurting them but then when they look back they say what?

Violence is usually heat of the moment and not premeditated, tensions get very high with parents because its a power struggle and we forget that most parents rightfully and wrongfully do love us, although many make poor judgment and decisions at times so its tough.

Sometimes after anger its better to forget about it a day after, its hard to deal with parents, ignoring them solves the issue but doesn't gain you any further high ground, ignoring meaning taking your own initiative which solves the problem, but not the most optimal situation, in addition children are pawns in debates between two parents, and of course in-laws complicate it.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Damn it, lost a huge good post that made feel reel good cause I got logged out.

Abridged version

Parents using their children as emotional slaves probably has a lot to do with the resentment that would cause these feelings. Throw in some abuse, neglect and low self esteem and I can finaly understand this kinda hatred.

Not that I empathise, just sympathise.

Decius, you may not have been angry enough but I feel like I was too angry. I have noticed that my anger is a defense for sadness. When you think on your absence of anger do you find sadness, if so, which would you prefer?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 94yrs • F •
YuLukinAtMe? is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ok,here goes....
I HATE MY FUCKIN' MAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course I havebut I wud get caught,sometimes when my mam is in the kitchen with me,and I usually look at the press with the butchers knife in it. And when I empty the dishwasher and the butchers knife is in it I have certain fantasies. Seriously,same with my dad,he is forever shouting verbal abuse at me,one time he threw me out of the house at night when I was 10 oh and I was just wearing my nightdress so yeah I hate my parents guts,and their faces and their br- oh wait they don't have any brains

"When your told what to do,you do theopposite"
Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy