Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 6

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks for the hate dude. Not desperate, just loving. Maybe you will see that in these days to come.

And I do not deny that I have been an ass, in any way. If you would like to talk about it, pick your avenue, I remain open.

Btw, what were your thoughts on my question?

See, I had about a whole page down on hating moms, your part in my original post was not that much shorter in the abridged version.

yulookin- does expressing your anger on this site help you feel more free from the pain? You seemed to be nervous, why?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
Absolutely. Today more than ever I have really been cracking down on my acceptance issues. As much as I did'nt want to admit it when I was a child I did need role models to help me figure this world and myself out. Because I had to much pride I ignorantly confused inspiration with assimilation.

I have had one of the most fullfilling days of my life, so much that I didn't go to sleep, I was just having too much fun.

As I sit in my apartment alone listening to that music thread I made, (btw if you actually are interested in my psyche check it out) and when my speaker vibrated with that fuzzy sound when the decibals get too high I KNOW that there is no reason for acceptance issues to pop up, but they do. My mind goes "that sounds low qaulity, you are low quality." And that actually does ruin my mood because I was freeing my spirit with music, my favorite activity since I was a child, and that small amount of doubt, due to retarded acceptance issues with music and expressing myself while freeing my spirit, was enough to take me out of my trance. But I realized it was happening, because it irritatingly always does, so I worked through and induced my trance again. Same thing happend when I sharred it with my partner. I am really learning to expell this demon, and I feel great because of it.

Another for instance, usually when you respond to me I get fearful of your attacking manner, I know you think about how you speak do what you will, and I don't even allow myself to read your words until I accept that my honest expression is what matters, not if it is accepted.

And it is not weakness I fear, I simply accept the laws of strength as a martial artist and as a kid who got in a lot of fights, it is rejection.

Where did you percieve me mimicing Ironwood, cause I'm not feeling that as truth or pain?

Btw, if you want to call me by name feel free. And I would really appreciate if you would speak to me respectfully like your second response. I am telling you, theres no need to attack me to try to humble me, I'm listening. Trying my best anyway.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
I'm sorry if I said something to offended you. Promise that I am only trying to be open you with and respectful of myself. Even though you have chosen to ignore me again I still want you to know that I do love you, and am still open to you. Perhaps we could discuss our communication issue, rather than me trying to solve a puzzle of yours. Either way, being rejected here has helped me more clearly understand my acceptance issues and I do feel less fearful of expressing my true feelings.

29yrs • F •
HappyBunny is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes, actually. My mother is a pot head and my step dad works in the border patrol. Ha ha that's funny. i have gotten in so many physical fights with my mother, i don't know where to start. She is so restricting and careless. Ok. Lets see. Well my parents are fighting right now., so thats how i found this website... When i came home from school it was a war zone in my house. But what really tore my heart out of my chest is that my fishy wasn't in his bowl. God -_- my mom says i'm the irresponsible one. Anyways my mom is also 6 months pregnant so im not sure if its her hormones that is making her act up.

This question has inspired me to do what i have always wanted to do.

"Hell yeah"
 25yrs • F •
Corona mula is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i'm trying to make light of it... i just screwed up my home life.. rather thn killin parents, i shud go kill myself...

"this is part of the second drama... stand up and clap.."
 35yrs • M
Really, no one has to die lol

Even if your parents hate you, even if you think its your fault, the love you possess for yourself can pull you through anything, even puberty. Plus, if you try hard in school you can move off to college and be in control of your own life.

As well, time changes people, including you and your family.

25yrs • F •
Corona mula is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wow... u make me feel betta.. im going to college in a month and 20 days.. so i'm still luking at the brighter side of life....

"this is part of the second drama... stand up and clap.."
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that re-incarnation is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
back to the point, i always want to kill my mum, even though i probably should want to kill my dad for all of his bg ass flaws and his god-complex, such as when i speak against his rule he gets all up in my grill, shortly after we go toe to toe, and once he broke my fingers because i told him he was "being a complete dick."

"once more unto the breach"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that deadcitystreets is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i am 31, and i still give my parents lip. not like i get away with it though, the make me feel guilty or bring my older brother down on me for pushing my luck too far by half.

most adults have no choice but to feel considerate and responsible for their choices in life, children included. and i know why you all feel so much anger and hatred towards your parents, its obvious.

here in europe we call it puberty, in children.

in adults (ie. 23< ) we call it mental illness.

until the guilt complex is solved we have entropy in the individual, though the family will survive.

back when i was a kid, our parents just got divorced to save their breath rather than argue over what was really nothing, let alone spend a lifetime explaining the bird and the bees to us.

as an adult, well you get to grips with it, swallow your selfish pride (directly related to religious education) and admit you have to be more careful in future.

here ends lesson, you bunch of sick puppies!

"therapy, or more love to give?"
 35yrs • M
"here in europe we call it puberty, in children.

in adults (ie. 23< ) we call it mental illness. "

Yeah, with most cases where there isn't good reason to be upset. But what about when its an abusive home? Or where the parents have hurt the children in ways that can only be described as malicious. Or in my case, where you're willing to forgive them for their past mistakes, but they insist on continuing to mis-treat you. Is it mental illness to stand up for yourself against someone who is trying to hurt you for selfish reasons?

Or do you not believe that parents actually do mistreat their children? Or that when they do, it should just be accepted?

Not that I disagree that some level of mental illness comes with the honest observation that your parents are bad for you. just two nights ago I had a dream where I was put in a position to fight my father with lethal force. Now, he has given me plenty of reason to feel that I would have to defend myself from him in the past, but the likely hood of it actually occurring is pretty slim, as of now lol. But it seems as if you're saying that the parents hold no fault in the anger of their children.

I'd really enjoy some clarification on this so I can address the finer points of you ideas on anger towards parents.

30yrs • M •
yo dude, don't be too harsh on the guy, i like the way he puts things

35yrs • M
I was not being harsh on any one. I disagree with what I assume he meant, but I also asked for more info. I evened joked and opened myself to a stranger...

I am curious, what makes you think I was harsh? Why do you not want to see the way he puts things changed. Not that I asked him to change.

30yrs • M •
because mi amigo, i was kinda stoned when typed that so i didn't have a clue what i typed.

33yrs • F •
MaeFarrow98 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes. I feel like killing her right now actually. She's a bitch and I'm sick and tired of her. I don't have anybody else that cares about me except my friends, but I only see them at school. My parents are divorced, so I don't have a father, because he's an asshole, my mum is a bitch (as I've mentioned before) and my sister is too chicken to speak up. My mum always thinks she's right. I wish she would die, so I don't have to go to jail for killing her. It's time for her to die anyway, she's like 53, and I'm 13... So YES, yes I would...

28yrs • M •
HowHappyIam is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why wouldn't you! guys wake up! that thing that tells you what to do, blames shit on you, Make shit up for no reasons, mentally scars you, physical and verbally attacks you dont deserves to live. Always think about murdering them, actually try to kill it, it needs to go back to it husband in hell satan.

"I shall be remembered"
Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 6
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy