Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 3

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
mc_light1202 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have thought about killing my mom, but once I reflect, I realize... no, I don't want to kill her as much as I want her to go away and leave me her house and money. Or maybe I should just leave. On the other hand, I have dreamt about beating the shit out of her though.

42yrs • F •
stalebtch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yea i wanna kill her everytime she makes me mad...like just now!!

"idk"
 32yrs • M •
EZStatic is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Fuck yes
I want to strangle the bitch
Then shoot my faggot father
And stab my fat worthless brother

"Fuck life"
 31yrs • M •
BullSoft is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This remonds me of Family Guy... Stewie.

I can think of it, but really, I need her. She birthed me, she raised me, and just to balance the good out, there has to be something bad... like punishment or something.

Basically, she gives, and it is not her fault, but the way the universe works, she has to "take".

Good then Bad... Birth then fight...

It is really, too deep to discuss in a forum. My fingers would fall off if I even began to explain my thoughts on the matter.

"www.Bullfrog.110mb.com"
 36yrs • M •
neutralminded1 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
NO. i have sworn absolute loyalty to my mother. life put her through a great deal of missery over me and my brother ( messy divorce ). the end result was that i ended up in the care of a drug dealing dead beat father, and when things took a turn for the worse despite everything DSS put her through she still took us in and gave us the life our father would never let us have.

the story is a bit longer than that......to sum it all up i owe my mother more than just my life.

"in life, there is chaos. in death, nothing. fix the chaos, and in death you will find peace."
[  Edited by neutralminded1 at   ]
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that forgottentruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well my mum has fibromalgia, so, no not realy. Yeah she tells me to do things and i have to help out more then usual but want to kill her? i dont think i could to be honest with you

"All we see or seem; is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allan Poe"
 39yrs • F •
Meto is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why about a mom who hurt your spirit with her mean weaked plans . The purpose of her weaked plans is to make you a bad person in the eyes of others through forcing your nerves to be broken. When you can't take it anymore, you lose your temper.
I hate my mother . She was, is, and will be the same mean mother . She won't change . It is difficult to live with her. Sometimes it is a bless that you don't have mothers. I'm telling whoever not having a mom .. ENJOY that

54yrs • F •
tiglet is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I've been putting up with my mother for many years. she is still the hurtful , mean, evil women she has always been. i know she will never change. as every day goes by i find it harder to cope with. i'm surprised i'm not insane yet. i am damaged from years of verbal abuse though. i will pray for everyone of u that ur mother realizes what she is doing n changes. so u dont end up like me and my situation. i've thought bout it, but could never actually kill my mother. murder is never a good idea. well take care all

50yrs • F •
clgibson is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sometimes. I knocked her glasses right off her face once. We had a bad relationship and I'm sad it ended, but now I'm free. Downside: Loneliness and depression. So I take my pills and watch funny movies and try not to think about Mom.

"SexyOne"
 50yrs • F •
clgibson is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Also, mother's can make you miserable. You love them and they play their games to get you back into their life. You fall for it and feel stupid again. It only tears you down emotionally when you have a wicked mother who is jealous of their own kids because she thinks she is a failure. While she gives out her poisoning advice, she hopes secretly that you will fail. When you have, she comes to your rescue only to put you down for following her advice. I don't know how they do it, but evil women are good at it, especially evil mothers.

I'm sure she has told my siblings that I left and abandoned her for some biker guy, but the truth is that she replaced me with my own son. Yes, she has forsaken me in the eyes of the law and has rights to my son through my asshole of an ex-husband who has full custody. Why does he have it and I pay child support you may ask? Because while I got mentally sick from him leaving me at my fucked up mother's house, he got me to sign papers and I signed my rights away. I had to fight that a-hole 2 times in court to get normal visitation and the last time my mom was happy to not be a part of my life as long as she got rights to my son. She is an evil woman who will stop at nothing to destroy me and my life. So I keep telling my son what really happened so he thinks the worst of her. I told my son that he has a choice when he turns 18. He can move in with me or stay behind with Dad. I'm going to Colorado where it's prettier than the dry and miserable desert of AZ.

"SexyOne"
 36yrs • F •
Miv is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My mom destroys my life... she will do anything to keep me indoors and away from the outside world... I have a boyfriend now and she speaks bad about him ALL the time, and she won't let me see him... I'm only allowed to him LESS than 24 hours every week ....
ever since I was a child she told me that she would destroy my life and that I was the biggest mistake in her life and that she hates me and wished that I would just die.... and when I turn 18 (I'm 17 now) She will never speak to me again... and she doesn't care what will happen to me... she make me miserable and she enjoys it.... she hits me regularly...
somebody please help me... I really need help here.... what can I do ?? I can't live like this any more.... I began to hurt myself once because of this....
xxx from a miserable girl who need help....

33yrs • M •
ladysguy32 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes. Tonight is Christmas Eve and i come home for the holdays and see my whole family. Ya' kno, i usually would love to see my mom and dad but when i came home, my mom already went straight throw a six pack and a half of beer with company. She does this every year, and every year seems to get worse, she calls me names like dink and prick worst part is when I came home it was like i slept over my friends for 1 night, she just said hi Brian and left to drink, and she couldnt even stand up straight, or stand still, she actually fell on the floor and knocked off about 12 of the balls off the christmas tree. I should probally stop telling you guyz this stuff, well thank you for listening, Happy Holidays everyone and plz dont drink on christmas

"If only if I were young again my mom would be so nice"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you want to kill a mother, u gotta kill her before you are born as Beckett would slickly put it. naah i treat mine with flowers now and then, i treat her like my sarcophage.

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 31yrs • F •
hello0092 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
HELL YEA, my mom has always been a nagging bitch to me. She loves to come in my room at night and steal my things which i love dearly, no lie. Also she makes inapproprate quotes about me and my dad, and we only father and daughter.[b]

"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"bitches go to hell\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\""
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
[quote]Have you ever wanted to kill your mom?{/quote}

No, but I used to wonder if I would cry if she died, as I used to worry if I cared about anything but I later learned that some boys when they grow into a man loose their ability to cry, just like growing whiskers. It's something men do that women don't. It's just a physical thing, it doesn't mean that we care any less or are any stronger. Ofcourse this doesn't apply to everyone. I knew a guy in the Navy who would brake down in tears over everything, his name was Rivers and we all liked him.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy