You can't truly see the connections between things so how do you truly know they exist? - gothabomber
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 4

User Thread
 31yrs • F •
killhersomeday is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I've thought about killing my mom and I mean really THOUGHT exactly how. I've stood behind her with things to kill her with before, I've planned out how to hide that i killed her and how to kill and what to say. I hate calling her mother because she doesn't deserve that level of respect, and you can't say that she does because you have no idea what she's done. Maybe one day I'll kill her and yeah I know I'd go to hell but I know when I go to hell I'll see her there too. Sometimes I pop about 10 pills and see if i would'nt wake up just so I can watch her cry and in worse pain then the transition from life to death, anything to make her feel so horrible that it make me smile and laugh. I think I need mental help. No one I know thinks this way other then the devil.

"life is no better then death, it's the transition that makes you nervous."
 30yrs • M •
Exabyte is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I hate my mum, so much, sorry to say,

I wouldn't kill her, but I don't see myself feeling anything if she were to die.

"You're the reason I feel pain, feels so good to feel again."
 43yrs • M •
MomKiller is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well, If One Really Wants To Do It, I Have Some Good Tips

Firstly, You Can Get A Dynamite. Tell Her To Open Up Her Mouth Playfully, And When She Does, Shove It And Close Her Piehold Shut. Tight. Then Watch Her Mumble Helplessly To Please Have Pity On Her, While You Gleefully Smile Till She Blows Up Into Instant Mom Chops

Another Way Is To Take A Hot Air Hose, Shove It Up Her Ass And Pump Hot Air Into Her Till Her Boobs Inflate To The Size Of A Biiiiiiiiiiig Balloon. Then You Can Pop Them And Eventually End Her Pathetic Life.

Need More Ideas? Just Reply, Thanks!

33yrs • M •
brooky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sometimes I think about killing my mum, but then I think, what would people thinnk of me? I know that alot of people don't likemy mum because of her job, so at least nobody would get revenge.
Killing is a horrible thing, to your parents it is even worse. When I go to bed at night, I think about what I would do if my dad died, I cry sometimes. But when I think about my mum, I think about how much freedom I would get.

"Controls are limits, so LOSE CONTROL!"
 44yrs • F •
momluvor is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think that my mom can be a butt at times but deep inside I really know I love her. Here are some ways that can help you with your anger: You can pretend to write a letter to her saying all the mean things you wany ,but then the trick is you don't give it to her. If you have any ?'s about what I just typed then message me back.

"HEYYY"
 35yrs • F •
Pirate-Washer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ohhh my gosh this thread is still here??? It was here way bac last year when I was here. lmao.

35yrs • M •
bomberone666 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Lately i've been thinking about that every day!!!
But anyway it's my mom and i cant hurt her. do i want so much!!!!!!

30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PIGGZY is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes without a shadow of a doubt everytime she serves me crap for dinner i feel like butchering her with a wide range with sharp kitchen implments sorry mum if you do read this

"i am a coconut short of a banana tree"
 30yrs • F •
inXane is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes I've literally wanted to kill her. Sometimes I cry because the urge is so bad and I know the consequences would be grave if I ever did do it. When I turn 18, I'm 16 now I want to get some serious phsycological help...I really need it. I want to kill this woman so much sometimes I feel as though one day my brain will just turn off and I'm going to do it since she pushes me over the edge so much. I hate that bitch. When I turn 18 I'm also planning on leaving this place forever I despise this woman, this monster with every ounce of breathe, sweat and energy that my body can produce.

"They said that love goes anywhere, in your darkest time it's just enough to know its there."
 30yrs • F •
HurtAmanda is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This monster that is suppose to be my 'mom' needs to be extinct. I would do anything for her to be dead. She is constantly bitching at me, she freakin' needs help. It annoys me that she can't read and spell, she thinks she knows it all. She brings up the stuff from the past, this is the present. She is not fit to be a mother, she didn't deserve to have us kids. We do the nicest things to make her happy, and she treats us like shit. Well not anymore. I swear whenever I turn 18, I'm 15, she is going to push it way too far, and I will do it! I swear....she will be one dead mom.

""I need to get out of this place, someone please help me, i beg you.""
[  Edited by HurtAmanda at   ]
 33yrs • M •
Joey5793 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yes shes a B!^#& and i f. ing hate her i want to make her suffer i want to peel her skin of with a clever then kick her in the head i want to see her bleeding face begging for mercy and apologizing for all the shit shes given me over the years then i want to strangler her with fishing wire to almost death then knock her out and put hooks in each end of her lips attached to some wire attached to the roof (so shes hanging from the roof with a big smile on her face) then repeatedly smash her in the stomach with a baseball bat and the pull down on her so the hooks rip her face off. wow this thread made me feel so much better letting it out but i still want to rip her f.ing guts out

30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that petre666 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im similiar to fin with one exception the fact that most of the stuff i think of is bad and i wouldnt mind if my mother dearest just died she knows i dont like her my family knows i dont like her but i wouldnt kill her there are others who would already like to so i need not dirty my hands

"the only pain in pleasure is the pleasure of the pain"
 32yrs • F •
Aldaw is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yeah. I did. In my exaggerated fantasy, but it felt so relieving :
Now I know she can't help it, so I accept it. And in a year or so I'm finally leavingg this hypocryt house

Trust me I have the rights. But I wud never rlly think of murdering her, besides ur in ur teen fase it will last

"Sad, is the only one who understands"
 47yrs • M •
max123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i think about it all the .my mum is such a miserable caw just like hear dad was. I am 32 and i still pray for the day c dies she is a nasty caw' c tells me on a regular bases that i am nothing but a useless c*** and that c should off had me aborted. haw can people be so nasty it makes me sick. I am glad i found this sight naw i feel normal that i am not the only person that thinks that about there mum lol ps sorry for the spelling it never has been my strong point lol

35yrs • M •
GimmeCookie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yea, i've always wanted that. Up till now. She blamed me for everything bad that happened to her. I know its a bit retarded of her to do that, but hey, try telling that to her.

But i just cant bring myself to do it.

She's my mom, no matter how screwed up she is

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy