Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 8

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
killtanya is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
just cuz she gave u life doesn't mean you have to take it the sad thing is she doesn't realize that her son is a muderous sociapath
who would have no prob wit chopin er up in lil peaces n feedin them to ma dog

29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
now i do, before i did not, but i guess it is my teen aged hormones that is now starting to work because my mother just irritates me constantly and i do not even want to see her, and i do not have any definable reason for this resentment towards her. but i did once read something, in fact just a little over a week ago, about cords connecting us all and these cords has no physical properties but can transfer emotional energy, and in there they mentioned about children starting to resent there parent because single parents sometimes are emotionally needy and therefore the connection between the child and the parent is used to move energy to the parent and draining the child and latter the child is subconsciously so sick of being drained they resent there parent. so i started to wonder as my mom is currently going through a divorce maybe my resentment is coming from her emotional draining through the cord connecting us since my birth. a am actually considering going into my subconscious through hypnosis to check if i really have one and break it if i have one.

interesting hey?

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 29yrs • F •
sageena249 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i would always want to kill my mom and i still do and jut minutes ago she threw a comb at me what the fuck!!! i hopes she burns in hell where she belongs with her gossiping ass I HOPE YOU DIE MOM!!!!

40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No, even as a violent child it didn't enter my mind, at least my conscious mind anyhow.

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
 40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sageena, take it easy. Think more, feel less.

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
 27yrs • M •
Halberd is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
No, my mum hasn't done anything for me to even thinking about that.

And even so I'm not a very violent person, they would only ever be thoughts.

26yrs • M •
solid chang is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i would because she is restricting all my fricking freedoms and she called the police on me because she thought i had drugs. plus i can't play my war games that i bought!

32yrs • M •
hasbin555 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes I have, but instead I took all her money and her cards, then spent it all, because my dad died from alcohol. I have post traumatic stress, so i have no memory of my childhood, my mum never wanted me to have any fun with my friends, so i then creeped out at night and went to drink with my friends, so really my life is F*****. I had even considered taking my own life at one point...

37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"My mom never wanted me to have fun with my friends"
"I went out to drink with my friends"

So your mom tried to stop you from drinking (a responsible thing to do )
so you wanted to kill her?

But you are such a great guy you robbed her blind?

My wife saw her uncle shoot her dad with a shot gun. She doesn't blame anything on them. She takes responsibility for her own actions.

You think your "life" is so bad? How about you ignore your mother if you don't like her as a person and do whatever it is you want since you are a human being with free will and can do as you please.

You may not like her but anyone can blame anything on anyone that has ever wronged them.

If I got revenge on every person I wanted to It would be a full time job.

I decided however to ignore them and focus on myself and use them as a frame of reference as what not to be instead of getting even.

It's really really easy to attack someone that's wronged you.

It's hard to learn from them.

Right now it honestly feels justifiable to slap you and scream grow up. But smacking someone around doesn't really benifit me or you it would just be satisfying a primal urge I have that I rationalize with "my feelings" but has no real logic to it.

"334jui8"
 28yrs • F •
ChristianaArae is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
YESSSS, everyday. I hate her so much. Because of her im the child from hell, and i LOVE it , and i cant wait to get the little money she have when shes dead...

27yrs • F •
Membergirl12 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I thought of doing that since I was 4. She is soooo mean, she hits me and my younger brother for even spilling a glass of water. She hits so hard that I cry and cry. But my dad ist like that. He is very caring to me. My mom sometimes even acts as if he is a mad woman. I really hate her.

32yrs • M •
ILIKECHEESE is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My mom made me sleep on the yard for my whole life. I trudged on and lived the bad life.
12 years later I moved out secretly and never saw or made contact with her. Now she's 72 and is slowly dieing and wished she still had me. Now everyday she's with me she enjoys every second of it. Just live life and then teach your mom a valueable lesson. By: Me (ILIKECHEESE) Password: ------------------

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Hedgehog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My mom cheated on my dad by sleeping with another man in front of me and my younger sister. She has stolen from me, any desire to be a woman not just by her being a bad example but by also forbidding me to be a woman in any way. I think it's because she is ashamed of herself for being a whore. Everday I struggle to be the person I could have been without her in my life. My mom has done horrible things to me but I never wanted to kill her. I thought about doing horrible things to her, but it never made me feel anny better to imagine bad things happening to her either. I just keep her out of my life.

28yrs • M •
ihatemylife123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Fuck yes i fucking hate my mom so much she does not deserve my respect or love. I want to fucking kill her every day. Abusing me since childhood. I even tried to kill myself to get away from this nightmare i either want to fucking die or fucking kill her and move on

33yrs • F •
j3ssica is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You have no idea how many times I would want to kill he. I have anger issues because of her. She always thinks she's right even if there's evidence that she's wrong. She's the most dumbest person alive. Every day I hate seeing her face. She's a hypocrit and she's a plain bitch. She thinks she's the most coolest mom but she's the most stupidest alive. I sometimes hope she goes die in a hole

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 8
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy