Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 2

User Thread
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
havent wanted to kill my mum...wanted to tell her from time to time what a selfish bitch she was lol but i've wanted to kill someone elses mum for very valid reasons, you know when you hate someone because they are hurting the one you love and you dont want to see them get hurt? ..well yea

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 38yrs • F •
nesian_beauty is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hay Lynz

Im a totally new user, so sorry for the mega late reply... About your mom she can change, if she is willing to change. Killing your mom in you thoughts would maybe solve only the substance abuse right coz shes no longer around to use it... If she was dead she couldn't get help (if she wanted to) but if shes alive she could...For instance you cannot counsel a dead person...

""there is nothing like a dream to create a future\\\\\\\' Huge Grant"
 43yrs • M •
supersolid is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i only wanted to kill her twice but i was reminded that she brought me in this world and she could take me out if she wanted to.

36yrs • M •
frankshank420 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
oh yes i want to kill my mom right now i fucking hate her she stole my cell phone and my car key id fuckin kill her up real fuckin quick

"hey this is dan fucksteak"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Endless Feed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No, I have never wanted to kill my own mom. I have been anoyed and wish she would leave me alone. I think wanting to kill your mom is a bit over the edge unless shes an abusive mom.

28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that DerHawk is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
she tries to make me clean my room but i havnt anyway. she's been tryin to make me for at least 2 years now. so, yeah i would kill her

"a dream is but but another false reality"
 33yrs • F •
ahoct117 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
only on occasion do i want to kill my mother...usually i just want to punch her full force right in the face after every shitty, untrue , bitchy comment she makes..

"i know you were having an attitude, you dont see your face" PUNCH!
"what happened with Mrs. G you were doing so well then..." PUNCH!

oh god just writing that gave me some personal satisfaction...

""I guess maybe I anaylize things too deeply, I want to think of things like any other person....but when do I stop analyzing?""
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well when we fight and she goes on i feel like killing her, but i dont think that i want to kill her, its just that her death would mean she wasnt there any more. but its just in a fit of rage. its not my normal feelings.

but we have to appreciate them, thy did alot for us, they just bug us.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 45yrs • M •
schnarf5 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Not kill, but yell abuse at her yes. What stops me from being abusive is I can't openly disrespect her bcz of what I know she's done for me. When you get older though, you see the bitchiness in your mum's responses and it can really annoy the hell out of you. I guess it may be worse for daughters, usually they are daddy's girls and boys, vice versa. Now father's are a different kettle of fish. I wouldn't kill them either, but I would disrespect them in a heartbeat bcz most dads are pricks that do f-all to truly bring up their kids besides try to buy them off/spoil them in general.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
All these females hating their mums. How ironic as they grow and become mums.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why yes, today actually. If there were to be no consequence of the actions I very much wish I could have followed through with today... She would have been dead already.

I generally am the most passive, forgiving, nicest person you will meet.. but when it comes to my mom blatantly trying to ruin the new life I'm trying to make for myself... something snaps in my mind.

I slept on it for a while, and now that feeling has passed... but I wouldn't put it past my mom to boil that feeling back to the top again.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have that feeling everyday actually. she's a button pusher.

"free country my ass."
 71yrs • M •
Ignatius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I haven't seen my mom in thirty five years and I really don't care to see her. She hated my guts. When I was in her womb my dad thought it was someone elses baby so he gave her hell the whole time she was pregnant with me.

My dad died about a year after I was born and my crazy mom never having gotten over the shit my dad put her through took it out on me. What was frustrating was during my childhood I could never figure out why in the hell was she being such a ass to me. Just before I entered High School I discussed my mom with my aunt. My aunt told me the whole sordid detail about the realtionship between my mom and dad.

I got a letter from my mom about three years ago She was all sorry and everthing and she admitted she was wrong for the B.S I went through. I crumpled the letter up and through it in the trash can. It has nothing to do with any anger towards her. It's just that she is like a stop sign to me and it would feel wierd for me to hug a stop sign. If you don't believe me go out and hug a stop sign and you'll see what I mean.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Mum. yeah mugen, i get pissed with her, then someone talks to me about her many virtues and sacrifices for me, then im like yeah, great mum, sleep, im cool, then i see her, and she opens her mouth. Explosion of violent thoughst in my mind. my sister would kick my butt for this, so what, i can think what i want in my head, as long as mum dont know, she'll make it real. So people, when you have your kids remember they wil most probably hate you and bitch about you on the net too, or some other means they have come up with.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
XD
ahahaha
nice
dude =(
I don't want my kid hating me if I ever have one =(
n i've never wanted to kill my mom
i may have wanted her to shut the hell up before
but not to die

"I am contradiction"
Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy