The colors we see when our eyes are closed and when we sleep are colors we will never see on Earth... - EternaLDarK
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what is your theory on life? - Page 10

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nah it wasn't an opinion....it's a reality...and I'm not a messiah...i'm not trying to be, who the hell would wanna be that?...hahaha....if you're afraid of the nothingness then you haven't lived yet!...you still regret!...everyday is the most cherishing moment of your life, every moment is a moment reborn and instilled into you to be even greater.......You tasted what the loss of consciousness is.......and that's the only freedom left, accepting that nothingness..that emptiness can only spawn life........that's the only place your consciousness can live again...in the nothingness...... glad you tried reality for a day.....try it again sometime, it'll be better next time....that girl'll come right up to you....believe it...hahaha

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow im going to have to try this..

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ha. "That Girl'll"? Im assuming your refering to reality.

I've done the passive judgment thing before...but i never focused on the single aspect of "togetherness."

eh, i think regret comes with truth. You regret there not being more, than an empty hole to fall into. Your concious cant live in the nothingness. Because theres nothing in the nothingness.

I dont think you've experienced what im talking about. Its like, no matter how shitty life is..or how much you tell yourself you would rather have/feel nothing, that emptiness changes everything. You fall madly in love with even the worst aspects of life.

Sure its beautiful,(the intense love after) but it prys the life out of you..literally. You realize that you'l have to return to that emptiness someday. Im not kidding, if you've ever felt it. i mean knew it, then you wouldnt be as joice(joyess?)as you are talking about it.

undescribable. it isnt a blanket, it isnt black. It isnt anything. You just feel yourself slipping away/into it...its the "emptiest feeling" ever. (for lack of a better word)

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 38yrs • M •
^^I have felt that....but the funny thing is, accepting it is the only way you can live....you will never be free if you're afraid of leaving the known.....Your consciousness Will liv on in the nothingness...because it's living in that nothingness right now. The only difference with life and death is one is light and one is dark.....if you accept Darkness as another element just as light/fire is.....then you become a part of that darkness. it's all about oneness....trust me I know what you're talking about, I've blanked out before, i remember I hit my head on a chair and for about a minute everything was black, when i got conscious again i was bleeding like crazy... I was scared...but now I see that there's no reason to be afraid of anything....it's life, it comes how it comes, just accept every situation.....then you'll be a part of every situation.....simple....

Now quit with the conversing...i'm trying to have a peaceful exit...lmao.......be ez homie....

oh I forgot I almost drown too....lol.....now that one is worse, you can see everything around you and you have no control to hold on to it......fear!...terrible ain't it?......haha....acceptance is the only freedom......that's how you live....bye!

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
Ha. 730...your interpretation of my perception is extraordinarily scewed.

This was not "evil"..this emptiness was associated in no way with my acceptance of evil.

and everything wasnt black...its not blanking out. Its something completely different. I've had black-outs before. I've passed out before, but this "was" different. I wouldnt waste my time exaderating.

yes, i also.. almost drowned when i was young lad. lol. These scenarios are things i've too, had played-out and experienced 1st hand. You clearly dont know what im talking about. because if you did..you wouldnt be drawing the conclusions that you are.

I find it difficult to believe, that even though my ability to comprehend and come to terms(so to speak) exceeds yours..you feel you have an understanding of what im talking about.

when i say exceeds, i mean i may be a little more open. Which i am extremely open in considering most anything.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 38yrs • M •
quote:
Ha. 730...your interpretation of my perception is extraordinarily scewed.

This was not "evil"..this emptiness was associated in no way with my acceptance of evil.

and everything wasnt black...its not blanking out. Its something completely different. I've had black-outs before. I've passed out before, but this "was" different. I wouldnt waste my time exaderating.

yes, i also.. almost drowned when i was young lad. lol. These scenarios are things i've too, had played-out and experienced 1st hand. You clearly dont know what im talking about. because if you did..you wouldnt be drawing the conclusions that you are.

I find it difficult to believe, that even though my ability to comprehend and come to terms(so to speak) exceeds yours..you feel you have an understanding of what im talking about.

when i say exceeds, i mean i may be a little more open. Which i am extremely open in considering most anything.

lol....I never said anything about accepting evil.....haha... Accepting death!...accepting emptiness.... accepting that you have no control over loss of living, not life... and only when you realize that you have no control, you begin to shape your true self.......evil is not relevant in this conversation....this is a conversation about life and death Sleepingwraith explains it nicely.......Lose yourself in nothing and wake up with everything................you're an enlightened young man.... forget enlightenment and be simple and foolish.... only then will you gain true wisdom!....

Lol I couldn't resist....haha

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
so i assume that you have decided to stay with us 730...

36yrs • M •
No, you've interpreted what im attempting to say incorrectly. It would appear you are forever in bliss with your abundant ignorance. I guess its beautiful...(no pun intended, and no dis. simple observation.)

I accept death just fine. Thats not the problem. What im stating is, no level of acceptance or understanding prepares or conditions you to face this.(end) Its obvious niether of you truly know what im talking about.

You lack knowledge. You lack understanding. You lack the peace found in your mentally based ignorance and acceptance, within this non-existential form im speaking of. The fear is drawn solely from the fact that your conciousness goes unaltered.

You do not "know" what i'm talking about. If you did, you would see no redemption in accepting, and you wouldnt harness your ignorance so.

[  Edited by ekimup at   ]
 36yrs • M •
Oh and wraith, i've been thinking about taking up martial arts.

just to add to your "pipe-tale" in demonstration of focus and conditioning of the human self.

37yrs • M •
Sorry ekimup im going to side with 730 tho i think you make good points as well. All beings in this universe are immortal souls (or consciousness), that go through the cycle of birth and death because they have chosen to identify themselves with an illusion of his universe. If we are able to see reality as it is and break away from this illusion, we break out of this cycle of birth and death and exist in a state of unlimited bliss.

By eliminating the personality-structure or the rational mind you automatically attain universal enlightenment. heaven.
(Eastern Philosophy)

Please make an attempt to understand this concept before arguing against it. It took a while for me to understand it too.

[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
 36yrs • M •
i think that is a keen observation. Beautiful, perfection...but still just a theory.

a nice concept I do enjoy much, and i believe there is some truth to be found in it.

i wouldnt dare argue a logical observation or interpretation that has been given through modesty...

I find no opposition because i agree.

37yrs • M •
Thank you I appreciate that ekimup.

37yrs • M •
Now I'm going to contradict myself.. lol

It seems as though we are looking for ways to achieve blissful ignorance.. As if we are an illusion like my previous post stated.. Meaning we gave up on the question "what's the meaning of life".. Perhaps this is because we can't know the meaning of life.. (if eastern philosophy is correct then it doesn't matter right?) the meaning of life matters but only to the conscious mind

Alright so to conclude my own dispute.. We as human beings will never know the meaning of life on earth, as long as we are living on earth.. There's a chance that we won't ever find the meaning, but perhaps in our afterlife if we have a conscious mind we will be given that knowledge..

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
what is your theory on life? - Page 10
  6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy