Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what is your theory on life? - Page 7

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^hahahahahahaha......hahahaha.....I got you....

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dont understand wraith "chicken"?

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Analytical, I really can't see what a chicken and love have in common. However I do know that the question of (what is Love?) is a good one. To go on nothing other than what we know, we would have to say that love is an emotion. Or in other words a chemical. However there are many instinces were love has proven to be more powerfull than it's simple chemical base. I can't site any of hand, but I know that it is so. Also I think that most people would agree to this, because the majority of people have felt the "power of love". But you asked what kind of reltionship exist between love and God.
God does not love, but then he does. It is above us as most concepts are. What I do know is that love can not be the only factoer in our decsion makeing, as in all things, enlightenment is more than just love. It is good to love, but it is not good to do nothing but love. This sounds terrible, but than what do we know of terrible. I think that God chooses to love, not because he loves to love and not because it's (the right thing to do), he does it because it is just another part of what makes up enlightenment.
On this earth it is best to love. For all we know we will all be burning in hell for our philosophical beleifs, but at least we can say that we loved. And we liked loveing. As for me love consumes me as philosohey does, but I must learn that to be loved is not all that there is. I must learn to be unreliant on love, as everyone must, because in this world of trials , not everyone will get love, Some will never see it. This is sad, but it is true.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Love and hate are connected in that, they both start with love.

You dont hate something just to hate it. If you sincerely hate something, its because you have a standard in your mind that sets that as something terrible. If your standards werent so high, then your level of love would be greater.

Setting standards is harder then it seems.

Wraith-i've presented an alternate argument that contradicts my "choice has no cause" theory...and its the idea of a "feel good" response. I went more indepth earlier...(previous posts)

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 36yrs • M •
wraith, please help me with the point your trying to make.

Everything is in the now. But, if the exact same scenerio was played out again, the outcome would be the same? This is blantanly true...because if the outcome wasnt the same..it wouldnt be the same scenerio.

..i think, i know what your trying to say. But choice does direct our lives. even if its in the now. even if the result of it is in the now. Its instantanious. If you didnt make the choice...then an instantanious result of that would occur. This is why you make choices. To get the desired instant result...

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 36yrs • M •
Yes, we did come to a conclusion. the cause for choice is the "feel good" response.

i just didnt agree with your boulder theory... a boulder's nothing like ourselves.

37yrs • M •
ekimup did you read conway's idea on fate and my perseption to his theory on page 6? Im sure you did.. can you give your thoughts on it I would like to hear them..

[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
 35yrs • M •
american dude is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b] whats up, i know i'm new here but i am smart. i have therories on life bot a true theroy is a hypothosis that has been tested many times with the same results each time. so your stupid.

"Americais great, Bush is is not."
 37yrs • M •
did you read any of my threads american?

38yrs • M •
"God does not love, but then he does"

^the physical aspect of God is what portrays love...Us the physical make up of the creator.... God IS love..the creator cannot have emotions....yet the creator IS emotion.

"Being is not knowing!"
 38yrs • F •
Miaka721 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
God exists. It's proven. Scientifically. Evolution does not exist. Also proven, scientifically.

and... I just caught sight of american dude's comment, which included, "your stupid." no huge offense to the writer, but can you really call someone stupid when you don't even spell your words correctly? your=you're
it's just one of those things that irk me... for all I know no one else even noticed....
One more, thing, how did it come to be that the Creator cannot have emotions? If you believe the Creator is God and have read the bible then you must have seen passages which spoke of Him being a jealous God and that He does get angry and He does have pleasure and so on... ... I probabaly just don't get what you're talking about.

"I rocK"
 38yrs • M •
^^aight I don't go on the bible for what I know about life...It's not that I don't believe it has truth in it....I don't use any crutches to support the facts of my existence I ask questions and they are answered before they leave my lips.

God is everywhere right? God is the creator right? God is the beginning and the end right? God just is right?

^^all of those specifactions about the eternal is saying that there's nothing on earth, nothing physical that can attain any of those characteristics. Therefore the everything that God is is the everything that we see, don't see, understand, and misunderstand. God is the movement of our life the mistakes we make that in the end work out to be the most promising movement. Nothing in life is coincidential so everything is purposed.

Now back to my creator. Like I said the physical aspect of God can be jealous, give love towards, get angry, and all the other emotions out there...We are the physical aspect of God, spirit manifest in the flesh....that's the exact thing Jesus said right? (since you believe that he's God) Jesus came to earth in the flesh...spirit manifest in the flesh and looked like us right? We all have that same spirit inside of us, and if you consider Jesus to be God made tangible....then we're all God made tangible....that's why God can have emotions, through us!....

God is not a play thing...God is Love first and foremost...God IS love; Love is God, the origiinal emotion that we constantly look to find the source of is the creator....and the most original emotion that we know of and is...is love! all effects of this world are a result of love, either a lack or misuse or abundance of it......So if everything in this world is made from love, then everything in this world is made by God and everything in this world has the genetical make up of the creator (don't get me wrong I'm not saying to worship anything). I'm saying to treat everything with great respect and be humble.....and one more thing, the bible is a Guide, not a study handbook on how to live....or something to attain ancient knowledge from!....

"Being is not knowing!"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with you 730
For the most part

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
what is your theory on life? - Page 7
  3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy