Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what is your theory on life? - Page 8

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i would like it if everyone could respect everything but i believe as immortal beings this is not possible

But this brings up the question what is respect?

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You question something that's inately a part of you...humility, minding your own business and letting somebody else mind their own........asking no questions yet having the answer to any question posed to you....yet conserving that information until it is drawn from you....respect is the action of selflessness, disregarding your soul person for the sake of all........people are born with respect but through the instilling of knowledge by our parents we have come to commodify respect....you don't respect something until it in turn gives u the same relation........then there is no selflessness only greed.....

"Being is not knowing!"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 37yrs • M •
i like that you said "minding your own business" cuz i have thought about this and i wonder what that even is..?????????

you can not anlayze it anymore than i can unless you are immortal..

why do we trust.. i was laying down one day thinking about how i could just get up and and hurt the people around me..

not that i had any intention to do.. so they had no reason to be afraid of me..

but what if i would..

37yrs • M •
if you havent noticed i know what respect is 730 but i will keep asking why till you can no longer respond..............................

so what do we base respect on or anything for that matter.........................

all of our perceptions of life are lies and we are prisoners of our own perception

38yrs • M •
^^i know you understand and know what respect is....and I know you seek to test the knowledge that I portray i contain, when infact I don't know shit....hahaha..... you see I could never stop answering your questions just as you could never stop asking them, because i'm not the one answering you, it's the spirit in me......but i'll answer you..

Minding your own business:...doing whatever the hell there is to do, yet doing it with only yourself!....being a loner, then your actions which affect another persons business is no longer you minding your own business...yet you're acting on your business without the presence of mind. Doing something to affect somebody else is an action, minding your own business is being!...there's nothing more complete that that being is the ultimate action because all processes come from that point.

yeah in a physical body, (earthly existence) we are prisoners to our own perception.....but understand that the physical body is just a tool to enhance the born nature in you, the spirit and consciousness inside this body can now walk, run, talk,...action! This body is only an enhancement therefore understanding yourself no longer makes your perception a prison, but a tool....And the only thing you can base respect on is yourself....there's nobody else in the equation, call it morality or whatever....it's truth, the only person you can ever respect in life is yourself, the actions of your self respect gets rubbed off on other people when you treat them appropriately.

It's all about what's inside of you...not YOU the person cuz you're nobody, it's the being inside of the name you that lives and gives life to the body. Now you can keep questioning, but in the end which runs out...questions or answers? seing that questions are always answers I think the latter will always prevail..don't you??..........

"Being is not knowing!"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Analytical, let me brake it down for you. I think that we got of subject when we started talking about "your own bussiness". We are not here to just mind our own bussiness. If we did so we would still be liveing in the dark ages. One of the ways that we learn is by observing other people's mistakes. Or not minding your own bussiness.
Respect on the other hand is knowing that even though you have no proof of others existences you still treat them like you would yourself, because it is 'possible' that they do exist. And we all know what the Golden Rule is. Treat everyone as you would have them treat you. Respect is as simple as not farting in someone's face because you would not like it to happen to you. (Rather nasty anoligy, but "nasty" is relevant is it not).

And as for trust. It is just like love. We trust because it is apart of our existence. One day if we are all floating around existing as gods there will be no trust. But then again there will be. We all know that we can do what ever we want, but we also know that no one will, because the desire to harm is worthless. So in a sence we will not need trust, but in the same sense it will be there.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Analytical, i dont consider anyone(including myself) to be a good philosopher. Conway complimented me. He mentioned how much he enjoyed my view and our conversation. I simply returned the favor because i felt it was the right thing to do. If it makes you feel better, i think your the greatest.

A true messiah. A mans man. Philosopher extraordinair.

But conway was modest when replying to me. He stated that this is what he believes, not what is. He respected me, and didnt let his ego get in the way. I have complete and udder admiration for anyone who can demonstrate control over themselves and ideas such as conway did.

Which is especially necessary when sharing views on a topic as serious as "the meaning of life."

I dont know if it was fear or intimidation, or if he's just a decent all around guy. but after giving me total respect, i feel i shouldnt give him any less.

I'd like to think i demonstrated the same behavior... i stated before any major conclusion or accusation, that these are simply my views. I said i was only attempting to enlighten and give another perspective. It doesnt matter how fckin kewl i am, or how intelligent some believe me to be. if your kind enough to lend me your deserving respect,

I'll be nothing but civil toward you. Because you mutha's deserved it

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 37yrs • M •
alright but what do you think about fate? and is it possible that there are alternate dimensions?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 38yrs • M •
what is fate? other than a lack of a better word for everything is supposed to happen the way you choose! You design your next move through whatever minute action is made....Fate is not a factor in life, Fate is a reasoning to decypher the process of life...in the end it's still LIFE... It goes on how it's supposed to because your choice made it go that way. If you choose to shoot a man down, your fate is that the brother of that man will track you down and do you the same thing (well in this fucked up world we live in anyway). I'm saying it's a cause effect reaction thing....

And alternate dimensions?...obviously...but they're all here! Reality from the eyes of every single human being on this planet is a different dimension, from every single breathing creature is a different dimension, from every materialistic thing is a dimension. There are so many alternate realities and still more being created through thought....I never realized that thought is a created world until today. Funny thing tho is that all these dimensions don't even matter anymore if you don't wish to leave the one you're in....when you have the courage to deal with what you have and the situation you're in, you can see the world through any eye.....therefore being an ultimate entity in itself, knowing all, seeing all, being all,....that's what God is.....the space that lives and sees through all realities yet unheld by any form. constantly moving and increasing in ability to become even greater......Please ask more I like this, the soul is only meant to be fed.....

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
good views 730

so if we create our own altered dimenisions as you have stated..
my question is can others travel into them? or are they just accessed through the creator?

38yrs • M •
You travel into someones reality everyday...through relationship, empathy-putting yourself in a persons place; seeing from anothers point of view. all of these dimensions are already linked you're already in your best friends reality because you're 'there', he can see you, talk to you, touch you, hear you..........relationship best means of dimension and time travel ever (considering there is something called time). And the creator is the only thing that moves through those dimensions, because the creator is what moves us! when we realize that we're part of this body we're moving just like the ultimate yet understanding that we're nothing....you become one with each and everything yet totally apart from anything...flowing as water, constantly shifting as the wind, yet grounded.....

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
once again well stated and i understand 730

we are all binded together
i think that im just searching for a deeper meaning.. i know its out there

38yrs • M •
try stopping for a second and realize you already know the meaning...just try it one day look at the way people act and don't think about how they act, or what they're thinking or anything, just see the way they act without thought...and you'll understand yourself.......only in a situation like that can u trully grasp an understanding...

"Being is not knowing!"
what is your theory on life? - Page 8
  4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy