Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. - Einstein
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why did God create the universe - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
MikeMeezy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
730!!!!!!!!!! you crazy mother fucker! can i say fucker on here? i guees so! UR FUCKIN TIGHT MAIN, i like you, but your crazy. alrite let me tell you what i think, i liek your idea alot it makes me think....
alrite, i think god, is a load of shit. i belive there is no god, ther is no devil its all bullshit, but theres the thing ITS NOT BULLSHIT! its knowledge. i think the bible, and books liek the bible, who ever wrote these trippy ass 432543265432 paged books on there religion just KNEW the god damn answer to LIFE! but see, if you figure out the answer to life, it is phissicly IM god damn POSSIBLE! to share it with other peopel in "words" so they created this way of coding , these group of stories and facts and blahblahblah beacasue if you acctuyl break them down and THINK about it, they are trying to teach you a way, to TEACH YOURSELF! how to figure out the answer to fucking LIFE! b/c think about it, acctuly THINK ABOUT IT YOU BASTARDS! you are the ONLY one that can answer the question of true happyness and why we exist, you cannot be told by someoen else what happyness is, b/c that mother fucker thats tellin you what happyness is, is his OWN god damn ahppyness NOT YOUR HAPPYNESS, god damnit. b/c whatever makes that guy happy probly wont make me happy, so WTF MAIN? mostly my american life right now in my little gay cop protected town called wilsonville, is giving me a way of life, that says, HEY THIS IS HOW YOU CAN BE HAPPY. but really, this mother fuckin crack heads who run america dont know shit, besides how to run a god damn country without it collapsing, O WAIT,they cant even do that, so why the fuck shoudl we listen to them? b/c were all fuckin retarded and and belive in EVERYTHING that makes us think you can only belive shit, that you FUCKING BELIVE! you can NEVER, and i mena fuckin NEVER, be told in what to belive, and livignn in america, mostly tells you everything you need to belive. and back to the bible shit, i think that heaven and hell just repreasent total happyness adn freedom of the body and mind, and then hell representing unhapyness and no freedom of the find and soul, you want to know why eveyrone goes to hell? b/c they belivein shit that was told to them, and the onyl way to get to heaven is to belive in what YOU fuckin belive. and god and the devil, just represents, this is where you haev to think REALLY REALLY HARD, the god and devil represent....YOU!
And see all religinios are just ways to teach you how to teach yourself to live, but see thats where EVERYONE goes wrong, and fuckign BELIVES IN the god damn religion, they start beliving hell and heaven and you cant belive that shit man! YOU WERE TOLD THAT SHIT! you just haev to think about everythign it is sayign really hard, and you will find out ways to learn from every singel fieerent religion. o yeh i forgot we were tlakign about hwot he universe started..... WHO GIVES A FUCK, you already in it, find out how to get your ass out! stop worryign about shit that dosent matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 GOD DAMNIT!

"think about the way you think, then think about the way ur thinking about your own thinking....."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ermmmm, were u high when U were righting this?
Look at the top left corner of this page, there u'll c the defination of 'discussion', try to implement it

quote:
i belive there is no god,

I 'believe'. Son, therz a difference between 'believing' and 'knowing'. Just because you believe there is no God doesn't mean there really isn't,just because I believe there is a God, doesn't mean there is.

[/quote]if you figure out the answer to life, it is phissicly IM god damn POSSIBLE!
quote:

Kiddo, sure we'll probably never literally ansewr questions such as what is the purpose of life etc, but they help us get aware and also help derive other answers. Withought questions such as these there wud be no such thing as philosphy. If you don't like to discuss such questions and just like to go through life blind folded, this site is probably not for you.

you cannot be told by someoen else what happyness is,
quote:

Ermm- I think u really were on a high! dude, no one even mentioned that!

[quote]stop worryign about shit that dosent matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, if everyone was like u, we would stillhave been in the middle ages. puh-lease don't tell me that you think that Aristole, Kant, Albert Einstien, Newton, Stephan hawking, were and are all a bunch of dumbos worrying about things that don't matter?

There are people who are deep thinkers, and those who are not, it as simple as that, having an enquiring mind is something that comes naturally to you and you should be thankfull if you have one. So mike meezy, I think u'd be better of if you just post around in the jokes section and allow us to have proper discussions.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 36yrs • M •
MikeMeezy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wow angel of death your a real big buzz kill, i was just sharing my way of lookign at shit to 730 god damnit, and yes i acctuly am high, on meth, read ne of my other posts it would explain, but hey, THANX FOR BEING AN ASS HOLE, and make me feel un wanted sorry everything has to go your way man, and if it dosent you have to start acting liek your smarter than everyone else just so you can have the upper hand, fucking bitch, ive lost all respect for you, and i acctuly did like you, god damnit, so why dont you do to the sucky my fat dick part of the posts and see what you find

"think about the way you think, then think about the way ur thinking about your own thinking....."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^lol...hahaha....I like that all of that....Basically what you said was all true.........I'm gonna let you know tho that you're kilin yourself doin drugs and drinking...do it it makes you happy... shit it made me happy when I used to do it too..but I realized that I can know all this shit without havin to get high or tipsy.. No doubt I ain't tellin you to stop shit, i'm just lettin you know you can do it sober too...lmao...never thought I would be sayin that hahahahahaha.... keep doin yo thang tho...no doubt!

"Being is not knowing!"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that starforsaken is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
meth is a mistake, if you're serious about doing it quit right now.

and try to keep it to discussion and not flaming, i'm surprised the mods didn't delete some posts here .

"www.starforsaken.com"
 32yrs • F •
jesusfreak16214 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
God created the universe for His glory. Period.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mikey dude, sorry I can't sink 2 ur level, not ma fault if u can't take critisisim on your arguments. U may have noticed dude that I critisized your 'arguments' relating to the topic, not u personelly.
You still havn't replied to what I said about your points in ur previous posts, and this time, please try to show all of us that you can have discussions in a mature and meaningful way

Jesusfreak: I am the most handsome man in the world. Period. I am the most intelligent man ever. Period.
Doesn't sound to convincing I'd say.Therz no logic in what u have said U can't just say sky is blue,Period. u have to use ur brainz a lil bit. but then again, ur still 12

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 36yrs • M •
fuck man, i just spent i swear to you, atleast 3 hours typing a response and a discussion to angelofdeath, and it was about 5 pages long, and i spent my intire will consentration on it JUST to prove to him that i can have a discusiion, b/c for some odd reason it pist the SHIT out of me and i couldnt get over it until i proved him something, and i was extremly proud of myself, for doign it and i went to post it and it said i had to log in and then it said i couldnt post it, b/c some error, and all of it got lost. and i will seriosuly kill myself right now to try and type it again, b/c it was an imperfection and it wouldnt of been the same, so im mostly just gunna give up. and angelofdeath you can still think of me as a fool, who likes to post jokes, but i would like you to atleast think i am capible of a discussion b/c obvioslly i cant handle it when you say im not. and i take back calling you an ass hole and telling you "to go to the sucky my fat dick part of the forum and see what you find" but i still have no respect towards you b/c you show me none.

but im still veryvery happy b/c i know what i typed on my other post and i know i did, and i dont really gotta prove shit to neone, b/c i know... so yall can just think of me as a fool...

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
'God' didn't create the universe. Peoples philosophical thoughts, theories, spiritual ideas of 'God' and or a 'creator' are natural by-products of your brain attempting to question your existence. That is what seperates us humans from other species- the conciousness to be able to know or think of our existence (reality only exists in the mind concept). You have to realise that your ideas which only come from your brain are truly inheritantly natural yet consequently just a symptom of the function of curiousty and the quest to question the origins or reasons for 'god' 'creating' the universe. The universe could be an internal illusion generated by our minds.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why does there have to be a reason?

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
there doesn't have to be a reason..as I said before- the quest to find a reason is just a symptom of peoples curiousity to question. remember these 'reasons' are just thoughts. the answer really..is... that we will never know.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gammanova is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
god created the universe to show his power and glory , and god created man for gods own pleasure!

"tree of existance from one seed"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gammanova is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WELL THATS WHAT IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE, SO THATS WHAT I'M STICKIN WITH

"tree of existance from one seed"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
people let go of everything... including your questions....

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
Why did God create the universe - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy