The Only Joy In Life Is Being In Love, And Having That Feeling Reciprocated - Nip/Tuck
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 4

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
anyone seen that Jeff Foxworthy comedy tour thing? its been playing on comedy central off and on. they all do these little stories with the tag line of "there's your sign" ... the one that sticks out in my mind was when one of the guys was at a store, he put something on the checkout counter and the checker lady asked "are you gonna buy that?" he responded with something like "no, i was just gonna show it to you before i stole it" ... there are some others that i cant recall at the moment, but i think they are damn good examples

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Warriors_X is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Everyone has a right to be stupid, but some people abuse the privelidge =O
ROFL, personally i think that smart leaders are a dying breed >.<
lol, so many funny expamples =D

"No matter how fast light thinks it is, it will always find that Drakness has beaten it and is already waiting..."
 1957yrs • M •
Nothing Real is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The scary thing is that if you take the points of a: the strongest should be dominant (darwin) b: the smart people should be able to control the dumb and c:'dumb' people should not be smart enough to do a lot of things, it's weird that they seem to be in control, have spread their genes more, can do 'dumb' stuff without control and all the smart people do is sit back and let it be. (or maybe even venture as far as complaining on the net)

40yrs • M •
quote:
or maybe even venture as far as complaining on the net
Zing 1 point Nothing Real, 0 points to the rest of us idiots

43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know what you mean about Stupid People I work in a supermarket and how stupid can some customers get. I had one lady ask where Aisle 4 was, and I had to refrain from saying, "ah duh the 4th Aisle down."
What about idiots that drive on the wrong side of the road?
Or people that smoke in a non-smoking area!

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 40yrs • F •
Rean is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I agree with yah honey.. i 2 work on fast food chain..and my god! some customers are plain stupid. they know that they wrong but they still persist that they're right as if their the owner of that chain. speaking in English as-if your ignorant my god, i speak fluently than them. they stood their as if they're god-almighty but man if they're rich and have deep pockets why would they eat in a chain where ordinary people eats not in some classy resto...i had this experience where i had to simplify her orders for it to be affordable and she said that "that's waht i want so write it as i want it to be!"she says.stating that why do i keep on insisting my suggestions to her" and when the time came for her to pay she's short and then scolded me for suggestion that product! mahn! at that time i really want to hit her on her face... but then life's like that you'll meet stupid people anytime,anyday..what would the world be without stupids.ryt?

""reasons why people loves to hate me""
 40yrs • F •
Rean is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
another thing...i hate it when people acts like stupids..doing this crazy things just to catch attention...for me what they're doing aren't funny at all. wherein they hurt themselves just to do this tricks, it's disgusting... they doesn't respect others when they do that. they doesn't realize that some people cares for them and is hurt whenever they're hurt....

""reasons why people loves to hate me""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I want to make something stright, there is no such thing as a smart or dumb person, Ignorant maybe. Everyone is different therefore each of us has an ability/abilities that we excill in. Really the only dumb people are the people who think they are better than the average person walking down the street. I dont think i need to point a finger....

SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 40yrs • M •
*points finger at everyone on this thread* including myself

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
good job wyote, even i sometimes forget i am no better than everyone else. you are a good person.

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Man I deal with dumb asses every day, I am a tolerant person they do not bother me at all as long as they are not mean spirtted- those people suck. We are all dumb to someone or in some catagory. So be patient be kind and you wuill be better for it.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that anchises868 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been in one car accident in my life. I was stopped at a light and the lady in the Mustang behind me was talking on her cell phone and didn't realize I was stopped, let alone why. She hit me at 25 mph. Rule #3 still applies: "Stupid will be punished."

"“My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.” –Benjamin Disraeli"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ya, ihad a similar experience in my teens. Riding my bike down the road & some lady makes a louwy iin front of me then we go to court & the judge saved my bacon. I'm standing with a pinin my elbow & another between the finger bones to hold my wrist straight in a cast. She tells the judge 'ya I saw him but I thought he could stop'. About this time I'm having a serious debate about using the cast as a blunt instrument when the judge says 'Lady, I don't think he could stop, if he could'ave, he would have!'

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Patrish is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Did anyone know that Einstein had so much knowledge and such a high IQ, he could not figure out how to get home...his lack of common sense gave him problems.

Either you have a high IQ or common sense.

Sometimes both...but rarely if ever. Do not know why this is, but interesting.

No comments on intelligence. With my luck, I would end up SAYING SOMETHING STUPID. LOL

"Life is full of lemons, and the lemonade is sweet."
 40yrs • M •
i think when a person is so knowledgable in certain areas and then not as knowledgable in other areas, it tends to stick out more. Einstein never won a Pulitzer. i dont think he was completely lacking in common sense, its just that he knew so much about math and science, that people expected him to know everything and of course this was not the case... so when he did stupid little things (like we all do on occasion) it was probably blown way out of proportion.

I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy