Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 3

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Did you hear about the parachute groub that went up to do a groub stunt? The photographer jumped last but inn his eagerness he forgot his chute.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well I call that good teachins...lol!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 47yrs • M •
JohnSavage is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why would you suggest that other people are stupid? Do you respond to certain people before trying to communicate with them?

I suggest asking questions when something does not make since to you when it concerns someone else, to get insight on why they do some of the things they do... Just a thought...

44yrs • M •
No...I listen and then come to the conclusion that what they are doing is certainly no fault of their own, it all stems from their family line, and genetics. Stupid people have stupid kids and those stupid kids have stupid kids, and there it goes down the drain.............................so I offer no apologies.

47yrs • M •
JohnSavage is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Just curious. Would you say that your statment is an absolute? Because the way you phrased it, would seem to conclude that that is an absolute and I am by no means convinced that your statment is even factual.

Tell me. What is the sum of a stupid person? From what relational, confine source do they incur the genes of being stupid? (All inclusive origination)

I just want to know your thoughts. Also, when did you come to this conclusion? How did you come to this conclusion? What was the first experience in which you thought or believed such a perception?

44yrs • M •
No stupid people don't absolutely have stupid kids in every situation. There are no absolutes in my opinion. There are no complete truths, but there are alot of stupid fucking people that I hate. I hate these stupid people because they have no common sense and therefore should be shot-dead.

This thread was a rant and continues to be such. I don't have enough time to personally explore every stupid person I have ever run across, but if anyone would like to share a story, feel free.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay I will..........

There was this one time at band camp when..........

Ow wait that's a different story, I tend to find stupid people driving, in the last week where I live we just got some snow, and boy can you pick out the stupid people when it snows. Ya that's it, just keep pushing the gas pedal harder......... ya that's right do 100 down the highway and wonder why you are in a ditch when I pas you.

I call it being aware of ones self and actions. If you are neither of those you are a stupid person.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats an awesome way of putting it, you should submit that to Websters

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 44yrs • M •
Fuckin A! That is good man.

Kepp them coming...please!

37yrs • M •
TwistedLago is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think there are stupid people out there. But lets not call them stupid...I just think they're oblivious to what's outside their own life. Really, you know the stupid people I'm talking about. The ones who can't grasp the concept of a toaster, yet understand perfectly how to be socially accepted.

45yrs • M •
Ya STUPID!

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
but when you get a chance to communicate with them you just can't hold yourself back from calling them stupid ....

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 44yrs • M •
I was in class tonight, and a lady asks if her name is on the roll call after she says "here". How in the fuck would he know your name if it was not on the list? Furthermore, she asked "should I stay then?"

Good Example?

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
GREAT EXAMPLE !
lol i don't think it gets any better than that ..... actually.....
i see myself doing somehting like that

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 45yrs • M •
Are you kidding me Wes?

Did that actually happen?

I just can't tolerate STUPID people! - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy