If the number of souls on earth that love peace outnumbered, by a critical mass, the number of souls that hate war, what could be the outcome? - Unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I just can't tolerate STUPID people!

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I find myself complaining almost everyday about the idiocy of people. I don't just say "What a dumbass" when I see someone doing something real stupid, it angers me profusely.
There are so many idiots out there, that I wonder sometimes how the "world turns?" My favorite explanation about them is "Stupid people have stupid kids, and so on."
How hard is it really to clap when you are told to clap, and refrain from clapping when you are told?

For example, I was an extra in a commercial this weekend (enjoyable for the most part) and the Director was intructing the audience when to clap and when to be silent.
How could you possibly mess that up?! Damnit! How do these people put there shoes on the right feet?
I used to go through this same thing when I was a manager, for gods sake, people had a hard time getting through the door that said "PUSH", they keep pulling and pulling, until you have to walk over there and do it for them. Then of course they think that it was locked and you opened it for them, arrgghh!!!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Suicidal Smurph is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i know what you mean. it's just like Einstein said:"only two things are infinite: the universe and the stupidity of people. for i'm not sure about the first one..."

The only thing that helps is getting used to it. about 85% of the world population is so horribly dumb that it already hurts, so you don't have much of a chance to avoid contact with stupid people doing stupid things...

"I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze-pilots wear helmets."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I try to take every opportunity to laugh @ stupid people doing stupid things
So they can be a source of joy.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 45yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Aura is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^ Haha. Yes, they can be quite entertaining. Other times, you just wanna knock their head off .

"I'm here to live... OUT LOUD!"
 44yrs • M •
Yeah, I guess I could try the higher road, but damn!!! When you really pay attention, everyone seems to need to be shot, to be put out of there misery.

Does anyone have any stupid people stories, I'd love it if I didn't feel so alone, preying on the idiots.

P.S. Suicidal, I like the Einstein quote!

38yrs • M •
spankster501 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Stupid people are my favorite. They make it so easy to stand out. Plus, you can talk a stupid person into cashing their whole paycheck to finance a kegger. Who are we to hate the stupid?

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Suicidal Smurph is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
stupid people-stories? here we go (it's not like austria would have a lack of stupid people*gg*):

today my latin-teacher asked in class:"can frogs dive?"
-no, goddammit, they die if they get in touch with water!
last week she said something like "although im not a botanist i do think that tigers and wolves are about the same sort of animals."
-yeah, sure, there is no difference between dogs and cats either!

an intelligent question posed by the little soccer-prick sitting behind me in class:"did the ancient romans already have x-mas trees?"
-no comment...

on an anti-racism seminar: everyone was handed a sheet of paper with a handicap (what makes your life hard in our society, like homosexuality, AIDS, paralysm,...) and was supposed to make a list of what he/she would not be able to do anymore if suffered of this. one 15year girl had to talk about what happened if she was blind and her second point was: "if i had this, i couldn't put on my make-up without help."
-damn, i got so pissed on that one, i almost wished, SHE'd get blind so she could "see" that there are moe things to life than just putting on make-up!
and the last one: (i think this one's really funny): britney spears' opinion about capital punishment: "i think it's a good thing. so they learn their lesson for the next time!"
-aha!

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"and the last one: (i think this one's really funny): britney spears' opinion about capital punishment: "i think it's a good thing. so they learn their lesson for the next time!"
-aha!"
LOL

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 44yrs • M •
Wholly shit that was funny...fuckin Brittney, I still do er though . How in the hell do teachers become teachers when they are that dense? Jesus Christ!

Yesterday I was in my Anthropology class and there is this chick in there that drives me up the fucking wall, she keeps asking the teacher why he is asking certain questions, like "What is the purpose of this question, I am sooo frustrated, why are you asking us this?" dumb ass bitch can't answer one simple question without arguing with him about the validity of it. Ya know that just makes everyone realize that she doesn't have the mental capacity to answer the questions.

Where is this stupid guy who'll pay for keggers, I need to find one of them, lol.

45yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Aura is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hahahaha! Those examples are funny.

"I'm here to live... OUT LOUD!"
 39yrs • M •
quote:
How in the hell do teachers become teachers when they are that dense? Jesus Christ!

i have no idea either, but it comes great when I'm making stupid jokes of her and she doesn't understand a word. of course the entire class is laughing their asses of*gg*

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ah yes, the wonderful stupidity of people, and i just love how they get stupider and stupider as the population grows

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 44yrs • M •
Wyote,
My theory is, stupid people have stupid kids, and their stupid kids have stupid kids...and so the population is littered with these dense idiots.

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm glad that all the people that posted on this one belong to the 15 % that are not stupid
well i'm the dumb one i push where it says pull ....... but you know what ? never pulled on the door that says push, because many of them don't even have handles

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 44yrs • M •

I'm now officially, LMMFAO!

Mia, I think that you have proved via your ability to hold an intelligent conversation, that you are not one of those.

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy