In public, I never cry, in private, I try my best not to, in my mind, I never stop. - Vortex271
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Paedophilia - Page 12

User Thread
 57yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Merciless is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok maybe you have a slight point in the fact that my text could be read in that context, but there is a good reason for this.
People who are attracted to small children and learn to control those urges and live as normal a life as possible are still human to me.
Anyone that cannot control those urges, that puts their feelings above those of anyone else, that feels he or she has no option but to act on impulse is not. This is not limited to paedophiles. I feel the same way about anyone without a conscience. In my mind that is what makes us human, the fact that we can think for ourselves and make choices. In one way you can consider that I am saying I hope for their demise, but what I am really saying is that I am hoping that the person who is about to rape and kill a small child would kill themselves before doing that and in doing that save the small childs life. If I was to use your argument against you. I could say that you hope they didnt kill themselves, which would only leave them one option, which is to act on that urge that they cannot control. Does that mean you are hoping for the demise of the small child ? Of course not, I think the argument is a very deep one and I feel very negative talking about it, sadly I feel my point has been missed or ignored and the argument has turned into whether I re-read my post or not.

Also ask yourself this question, Why is it that you are trying to be understanding of these people that would harm a small child, yet you have no time to understand my feelings ? Food for thought ? probably not. Maybe it is not only me that is closed minded ?

"Doing the right thing, works on every level - By myself :)"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wow I just connected a lot of dots in my mind with that post Decius, thanks.

That's something I've always felt about violence and "evil," but never been able to articulate.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 57yrs • M •
Maybe we can both learn from this conversation, It started by me saying that "I" would rather kill myself that cause harm to a child, If I had said I would rather kill a paedophile that have him harm a child your argument may hold more water for me, please do not misinterpret this as me saying "it would hold more water", the important part here is the "to me". I am offering my viewpoint instead of saying I am right and you are wrong. When you offer your argument you state, and I quote, "This idea is simplistic and absolutely wrong". Maybe I am taking what you are saying too literally and you are thinking, but not stating, that the idea of that being entirely wrong is your opinion and in doing so it sounded to me that you were dismissing my opinion entirely.
I am not a religious person and I agree with you when you say that Evil is not generated by the devil because that is also my belief, but again this is our opinion and if we state this as fact it dismisses other peoples opinions that Evil is indeed created by the devil.
However I have to agree with you when you say that my viewpoint is easier and can only put this down to the fact that the idea of harming a small child is so incomprehendable to me that I do not even want to start trying to understand it.
However I think that by posting this I have shown that this does not mean I will not try to reason with anyone, but everyone has a line that they will not allow to be crossed.
I look forward to your response.

57yrs • M •
It seems to me that you do not want to have a discussion either, it seems to me that you are perhaps trying to justify your inner feelings and Demons.

57yrs • M •
You might be interested to hear that in fact I have very rarely been told I am wrong, I am the MD of a very succesful business, so keep guessing. Maybe you want to understand why you have no control over your actions and can understand those that don't. I on the other hand know how to take control of my life and take responsibility for my actions when I do mess up. So maybe when you mature a bit you might see how you are wrong.

57yrs • M •
I would imagine you have been bullied all of your life, when you say to me that I am so used to being told I am wrong all of my life when I was right, you were actually talking about yourself.
I will agree that you are very articulate, far more so than me, but that does not automatically make you right.
I actually feel sorry for you now, the fact that you have to put up with so much in your real life that makes you feel inferior, I will not retaliate to your previous post, but I will let you know that the only reason I told you about my status was to respond to your previous assumption that I was so used to people telling me I was wrong when I was right, and to show you how far off the mark you are. In fact, you make a lot of assumptions and I think looking at that may give you that self-peace you crave so much.
Also every post you have made has contained hidden insults, so that my next reply is poorly worded due to the anger you stir up inside. Maybe this is what you consider to be conversation, but again, maybe you might want to consider the rare possibility that you are not always right ?

57yrs • M •
You are showing your true colours now, I am done with you too.
You seem to find it hard to post anything not insulting so there is no reasoning with you. You probably need people on this site that come to you asking for advice and that is when you are in your element. My childhood was the perfect childhood, you so you are wrong again. People like you are so used to giving out advice that you end up with a superiority complex. Sadly I have to tell you that you are in no way superior. Just some jumped up little pleb that thinks he knows it all.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
My childhood was the perfect childhood

hmmm
quote:
if I had those urges I would rather die

Do people who have had perfect childhoods usually contemplate hypothetical questions involving when is the right time to commit suicide?

Sounds like your running from something, just saying.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 57yrs • M •
I can see how you would read it like that, but to be honest I have never contemplated suicide, my sisters husband did that and left his family in a complete mess, I do not agree with suicide in the slightest and maybe I could have worded that better, all I was saying was that I cannot see how anyone would put their urges above the childs life. I think this whole thing has gotten out of hand and it has left me feeling rather negative at times. I have 2 beautiful children and I know that I could not even consider what it would be like to live after losing either of them even in an accident, let alone having to think about them being raped and killed. I don't feel that I need to apologise but I would like to explain how maybe this thread got so out of hand. I have in the last 4 months lost 4 stone 4 pounds or 60 pounds if you are not English and it has left my thought process a little bit disbalanced, I had a major natural high yesterday that made me feel close to insanity, I must admit that I feel much more grounded today and can think a lot more clearly after my game of Golf tonight, I suppose my mistake was even reading a thread about paedophiles if I don't even want to consider how their minds work and that was probably an error on my part. Anyway. nuff said

42yrs • F •
Vana is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To make a long story short, consent is a capitalist virtue. Liberal values follow the logic of Contract Law. This is why most people (systemic thinkers) always say 'no consent, it is immoral'. Yet, do they ask for a babies consent before feeding it, or a dog's signature before petting it? No. And do they consider the workers in sweatshops who are over 18 and consent to work under those conditions moral? No. So, consent actually has nothing to do with what is right and what is wrong.

Maybe it is the sex? Is sex always a bad thing? No. It depends how it is used. Sexual abuse of children is a bad thing. This implies that there is a right and a wrong sexual use of children. So then, what is the right sexual use of children? Or, is it always wrong to treat others as tools?

Sexuality is in all people right from infancy. Most people deny their childhood sexuality; however large studies (eg. Nautalus) contradict this, and anyone who is honest with themselves will remember too: childhood is a very sexual time of life.

A lot of people say that molestation causes pedophilia. The largest study of convicted sex offenders shows (US Recindivism) exactly the opposite, very few were molested as children. (The same study also shows that this class has the lowest, (tied with homicide) recindicism rate; so while pedophiles may never be cured, they rarely repeat their crimes, contrary to the popular belief).

Just a suggestion, but it might be helpful to get the perspective of a pedophile if that's what this thread is investigating; or do you really think that a Nigger-hate club is the same as African Studies? Your investigation of "Paedophilia" is a total failure. The links to articles written by actual pedophiles that I posted, and 'you' deleted, were your only hope, because you don't know the search terms to get through the mass-think google-bombing; and no pedophile would ever take the time to explain any of your prejudice misconceptions to you, because this whole thread is filled with threats and hate.

42yrs • F •
Vana is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
1. The beauty of this discussion is, that because child-love is totally justified, it is just a matter of identifying the stereotypes and prejudice.

There are two counter lines to what you say about consent, the first justifies pedophilia within consent, the later outside; it relies on the distinction between legal versus moral consent:

- Children can consent, legally. Age of consent and responsibility varies from country to country, issue to issue; from 7 to 21. Age of consent is a line in the sand. Children are much more intelligent and expressive than they are credited with being; they should even have the vote.

- Children cannot consent, legally. Children never have legal-consent relations of any sort with anyone. This is how teachers and parents can be considered good people, while managing to deal with children, and without getting arrested for coercion, forced confinement, etc. They are acting in the best interests of the children. (From here you must then argue that sex is a bad thing, which it looks like you might be about to go for? Or, you can go in endless circles on the consent thing like most people do.)

2. Nature - nurture?

"The informal fallacy of false dichotomy, (the either-or fallacy), involves a situation in which only two alternatives are considered, when in fact there are other options."

I wasn't born gay, I wasn't made gay -- I chose to be gay.

42yrs • F •
quote:
it is wrong, you made a wrong decision

The single most important principal of investigation, whether I am a philosopher, a detective, or a scientist, is: not to show bias. This is why I reserve my opinion.

quote:
please stop quoting other people - state your own opinions in your own words.

I have the right to reserve my opinion. I have the right to anonymity. I have the right to confidentiality of source. (Though the only quote I see is the definition of Either-Or fallacy?)

quote:
pigeonhole you as a quasi-intellectual

My identity and motivation are irrelevant to the investigation.

Here, again, are the philosophical articles that address issues raised in this thread, exhibits: A, B, C, and D.

Here is the major pedophile-advocacy organization's debate guide, (NB, each point is clickable and has a whole article to it), you should easily be able to find logical counters: documents.

Ask an expert: join their discussion group, and ask any question you like: free-Q&A.

I have contacted at least one-hundred activism organization to learn about their causes in the last few years. All replied too, (amazing the power of email, even 22 Oxford and Harvard faculty who I recently sent some philosophy questions); and while free-expression, native rights, prisoners rights, and others were very good with answering my questions; no group went out of their way to explain their perspective in a caring and highly intelligent way as did these guys.

An investigation requires the collection of information. I will not give this information to you; only I want to show you the means of getting it, (from experts) for yourself, and assessing without prejudice that information once you actually have gotten it.

Here is the latest from academia by-the-way: 1, 2.

You have a right to information, a right to observe, a right to academic freedom, and a right to free expression.

[  Edited by Vana at   ]
 54yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ophion Roth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Vana...

Your lack of eloquence, in the absolute strictest sense of the word, communicating so as to be understood, implies a strangely hidden intent that should concern you.

"Fell through the looking glass and cannot seem to find my way beyond."
 28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheHollowMen275 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't think that anyone is in any position to criticise someone else for their sexuality.

Paedophilia is not something that one can change; it is something cause by upbringing and genetics.

I think that there should be more research done into the causes of paedophilia but according to erstwhile studies, it is shown that the majority of paedophiles were abused in their upbringing themselves.

I see no reason to treat a paedophile any different from a straight, gay or lesbian person. They cannot help the way they are. Perhaps they should consult therapy for their sexual orientation as in the majority of cases the children would not be of age, nor sense to consent. Or they could just fuck a midget.

"All the world's a stage. And all the men and women are merely players."
 33yrs • M •
Learjet45 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am a pedophile and I can say that, yes, we are born this way.
I can still remember when I was a child and looked to little, nude children on the beach.
I realized that I was pedophile during my teenage.

It is similar to homosexuality I would say: you understand that you are at a very young age. You think that you are born this way.

Second thing to say is that most of us are esclusively attracted to children... so, no, it is not a fetish, but a sexual orientation.
Straight men like women beause they like feminine body. Gay men are gay because they like masculine body.
Pedophiles are pedophiles because they like childish body, which is different to both masculine and feminine body.

We also fall in love with children, and the fact that we wish to hurt them is not true. Not at all.
I think that a typical pedophile would never hurt a child. Pedophiles wish that their little loved smiles, not that cries.

I think that people who hurt children in anyway have absolutely nothing to do with me and other pedophiles I know.
This kind of people are not like us. They have something really different in their mind!

And according to me pedophilia is not a mental/sexual disorder.

****://**.wikipedia.***/wiki/Normal_distribution

Pedophilia is simply an age preference which is on the full left of the average age preference normal distribuition.

Paedophilia - Page 12
  5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy