Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Paedophilia - Page 7

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Strangler is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

39yrs • M •
"what the hell is wrong with u!!! how can you disrespect women who do dogs more than people wo diddel [do] children. at least when they do animals[altough disgusting ] they are not hurting children. if any they just hurt them sleves.... "

women are inferior by nature and will be fuck ups regardless of how theya re as kids, and young boys dont mind fucking older women.

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

wow your going to make and excellent father ..... although some teenage boys might not mind doing older women i think they'd mind being diddeled by older men .... or is that some thing else young boys don't mind?....

I sense a little anger towards females or is that just me?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 39yrs • M •
I never said its alright by gays abusing young boys, thats messed up but happened in ancient greece and some other places as well. Often young girls flirt and want sex though.

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
strangler....i think you want it to be ok because you have thoughts about young girls......thats how it sounds anyway.....i think you need some professional help

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 39yrs • M •
thinking about something and actually doing it are xonpletly different things. Often people fantasize about things that they knwo they cant get inr eal life. I personally fantasize about women my moms age alot as well, I just dont like girls around my own age. And no I woulnd thave sex with an underaged for real.

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Although some teenage girls flirt and want sex...an adult male should be more responsible and should know better.....And you know to some Pedophiles who abuse boys it might seem , and many use it as an excuse, that the boys were asking for it. that they were being flirtatious and they wanted to have sex but it still no excuse for taking advantage of children and teenagers....
There are so many excuses of why kids get raped and molested but the excuse can not in any way justify teh horrible and disgusting act which is committed.

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
PLEASE!! EVERYONE is influenced by the society they are in, your concept of child, adult, sex and rape all came from your up bringing in this society.

I don't like being harsh, especially to people I don't know. But when words get put in my mouth, I usually like it to be ME doing it.

I'll stop "putting word in your mouth", if you stop pretending you know me and my thoughts. You have no idea, what influences me. What part do you not understand when I say, society has no influence on me, when thinking that adults should not have sex with children?

Strangler, you put blame on the wrong people.

Neuterdbynature, you are wiser beyond your years.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

NeuteredbyNature, I just want to say in NO way, shape, or form, direct or inferred, am I defending pedophilia. I have been taught to view all acts, natural and unnatural, as a product of HUMAN nature. I do not condone it, there is no excuse for putting children in situations potentially disasterous by force. Yuck.
I agree with Lady Taz, though, you are wiser beyond your years.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 38yrs • F •
Actually Vortext That comment was directed at strangler, and not at you. sorry for the confusion

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bmxbiker16 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Depends on the context for me, if its a little kid, then ya its wrong, if the person is like 16+, its almost normal since I saw it a lot in HS.

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
 38yrs • F •
True, many of my friends had lost their verginity by the time they were 15 or 16+ too, but they had sex with kids their own age not adults. Adults having sexs with children, for this is what fills my soul with screams of bloody murder , is what's wrong.
Although i'm not saying its ok for kids to have sex at such a young age. The issue we are arguing against is young kids being taken advantage of by Grown adults who should know better.....

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
how come when you turn 18 all of a sudden its ok. i absolutely hate seeing 18-24 year old women with 35-45 year old men. how can you say they are no longer being taken advantage of? bullshit. age is not the only factor in relationships where one person is being taken advantage of. i know some 16 year olds who are more mature than other 40 year olds that i know. sometimes the person being taken advantage of isnt who you think it is.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Methuzula is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
do you want to discuss?

"You are affected by 3 generations and you affect 3 generations, and every third generation a major change takes place in the family."
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wyote....that is sometimes true.......but NEVER in a case of child molestation.......
strandler...as for young girls "wanting it".......just because a girl of 13 or so is finding her sexuality doesnt mean she wants to be taken advantage of and abused, and thats exactly what you are doing to her if youre an adult who becomes sexual with her......and most girls who become sexually active at that age even with boys their age often regret it, or it's fuled by something not quite right in the first place.....i dont think it's ok to take advatage of that

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
Paedophilia - Page 7
  3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy