Except for the American woman, nothing interests the eye of the American man more than an automobile, or seems so important to him as an object of aesthetic appreciation. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Science is prooving the Bible - Page 7

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
SCIENCE CANNOT PROOVE THE DAMN BIBLE, PATRISH STOP TRYING TO PROVE THAT GOD IS 100% TRUE, U OBVIOUSLY HAVE DOUBTS, I CANNOT PROVE THE BIBLE AS THERE IS NEAR TO NOTHING TO BOUNCE OFF.

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I'm not sure but thats the thing no one knows. But according to what the bible says the beginning of time was when God created man. So i believed it because i was taught to at a young age so it stuck into my head. But i'll admit i don't know when the beginning was.
Time being a perception of man, I can certainly see the truth the bible foretold.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 39yrs • M •
the bibl is a load of crap, dont read it, just stick to common moralls and values. Y read a story.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i love how you think you can sum up two thousand years of debating in two sentences. bravo. great job there man. now everybody understands exactly why they are idiots. and there is no doubt at all that you could be wrong, because you have clearly given plenty of evidence proving otherwise. you are awsome. no. not awsome. super duper awsome. thank you for evolving everyone of us at a mentall level with your superb intelectual conversating abilities.

dont ever forget that your are super duper awsome.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
the thing is there is no evidense for or less likely against it, so there no matter what any one says u dont know anything at all so dont pretend proffessot of blabla college says this cause he doesnt no either.

35yrs • M
at 20 years old. you are truly hopeless. everyone has thought like that. every is aware that nothing can be proven. that doesnt mean that we should all just stop thinking because we dont know if we are right or not. if you were truly humiliated you would accept that it doesnt matter if you can prove anything and you would therefore play it the easy way and just "beleive" in god and the bible. because that would get you into heaven. and if there is no hevean, you wouldnt care, because you are humilisted and can take the shame. but you arent. so stop faking it.

and dont think for two seconds that you dont care. because if you didnt you wouldnt be here.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
for starts im 14, and at 14 im a highly regarded member of the australian pagan commumity, i didnt say i didnt beleive in god, all im sayin is i dont beleive in the one portrayed in the bible, as a blue mage (again its not what your thinking) i look at life in a more practical sense. I no there is a god, but i dont beleive in the bible as its been twisted and turned by alot of people through time. AND the deciples and jesus didnt write them. yes call me evil for being pagan but it doesnt meen i dont beleive ina god, or heaven, it means i dont beleive in the bible or the church as i truely beleive they contradict all that jesus stood for.

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Your profile says u r 20.

The bible is not 100 percent, I agree with u on that but when you express assumptions as facts, it doesn't look very smart.

I bet you haven't read the bible. How can you know about a book you haven't read? Amoungst all the fabrications are truths and amoungst all the truths are fabracations, to know the difference is wise, but you have to read it first.

That's like saying that you know for a fact that your nieghbor on the right is a faggot because your nieghbor on your left told you so. You should visit your nieghbor first before you decide.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 39yrs • M •
i go to a cathilic skool, i have religion for 2 hours everyday. I have read the bible more than ive had hot dinners, so u tink becaus im pagan i havnt read the book, so your assumin now. I can quote any verse from any part.

35yrs • M
that does not mean you understand them. because you are pagan, he doubts it. he beleives if you understood them your lineage would fall under christianity, catholosim included, be the shear magnificance of god.

why in the hell would you go to catholic shool?

39yrs • M •
y because my parents chooze where i go to skool. Yes i understand the bible, i see other people who understand it to no end. I get drilled with the same thing everyday and i look at this jesus figure and say "we dont even know him" as i said the bible wasnt written by the people who lived in thta time, they didnt know the true story. so science cant prove a story wich wasnt written in absolute truth. And i ight just ad awakenwraith, because im pagan doesnt mean i dont beleive in god, just not the one in the bible.

Timmo

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
but in this case we cant 'visit our neighbour'.. all we can do is listen to what others say and read and believe... SCIENCE PROVING THE BIBLE?? is that the name of this thread?(cant see), if it is thats the most ridiculous thing i ever heard.. whichpart? any chritian with a little broad knolwedge of christianities history will tell you that Jesus is a mythical figure.. and churches (the non myth asect.. but TAKING LITERALLY ASPECT s what dominated.. people followed.. many did.. i cant believe theres guys like with views like patrish.. if your into facts learn about christianiies orgins.. historical context.. then you wouldnt say that scinece proves jesuses existence or somthing like that.. cant believe there are peopel out there who still think that (im exagerating a tad.. not relaly thogs)..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 39yrs • M •
so true nailed it in 1

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
but in this case we cant 'visit our neighbour'

No, but you can read the bible before you believe it is all false.

If you read thru my posts, I adamitly dissagree with the original poster.

Science may use a theory to start out with but the end result is to prove a fact. No - you can't do that with the bible and if you try you will only missunderstand it.

I can't prove to you that the meek shall inherit the earth or that the peacemakers will be called sons of God, but people believe this without proof, its called faith, unlike science, these are theories that require no proof to believe.

Either you do or you don't

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 39yrs • M •
again okcitykid i have read the bible and so have many people that disagree, and lots of people millions ned proof to beleive in the bible. AT 46 years of age you are very shallow minded more so than that of a 14 year old

Science is prooving the Bible - Page 7
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy