Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

This sounds like a debate for... Super Hero Mania - Page 5

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nah, i dont usually go lookin for that kind of stuff.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I didn't have to try to hard, it was on joblo.com, saw someone mention it somewhere.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
The New Batman has released a bigger trailer check it out.

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/#

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Well, there certainly isn't going to be a shortage of new comic flix anytime soon.

Besides that quarterly list, I've since heard of a couple more, like a movie of The Flash, and another X-Men spin-off, besides X-3 and Wolverine movies, there is to be a Magneto movie now too, which is cool by me, Magneto is a bad-ass.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Favorite comic hero...scratch Superman, Batman, Flash, ....Hulk is a bit cool. Fom X-Men, I like Storm and Xavier. Spiderman's ok. Wonder Woman! Oh yeah, she rocks, but she's dressed up like a whore, which ticks me off. I mean, why do super heros wear spandex and underwear on the outside?

Let's see, Supergirl, nah. Batgirl, well, she was cool in the cartoons. The Thing from Fantastic Four is ok. Iron Man and Green Lantern are ok. Dunno. I think Spidey is my top choice. He's better in the movie than in the comics or the cartoons. He's followed by Wonder Woman. Can't think of anyone else. Oh! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I don't think they were in comics, but they rock! Especially in their newer cartoon series. Splinter is the bomb!

See, not enough female heros. That's why I like Japanese anime. Women do some pretty cool things there. Like chop off someone's head with no feeling. I find that an amazing quality in women. Society teaches us to be emotional insecure girls who snuggle up to men at the end of the day because only Mr. Buff and Too Much Hair Gel can ultimately save you.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 46yrs • M
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/fantasticfour.html

This is a cool little behind the scenes of Fantastic Four, which I may reming folks that Jessica Alba is in. This even has Stan Lee's cameo.

46yrs • M
For anyone who might be a fan of Kate Bosworth, there is a "reliable" rumor of her playing Lois Lane in the New 2006 Superman movie.

46yrs • M
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Kate Bosworth is in talks to play Lois Lane, and Kevin Spacey is set to play the superhero's nemesis Lex Luthor in Bryan Singer's Superman for Warner Bros. Pictures.

46yrs • M
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/DEFGH/Fantastic-Four/trailer.php

20 sec clip of Fantastic Four

Looking pretty good.

40yrs • M •
i saw a few seconds of this on some commercial yesterday... i think it was for Visa.. anyway, my jaw dropped. i didnt have any expectations for this movie so that helps, but i think if i did i wouldnt have been let down at all after seeing what i saw... and now watching this clip here. it looks fantastic

46yrs • M
Fantastic indeed, ya the whole preview is out with Elektra, so check it out, I'm pretty impressed myself thus far.

You made me want to watch the clip again

46yrs • M

40yrs • M •
"you know that looked cool" ... damn straight!

46yrs • M
Wes Bentley is Blackheart in Ghost Rider

I remember someone here being a fan of his, the kid from American Beauty with the "beautiful" bag they made so much fun of in Not Another Teen Movie which happened to house a star from the upcoming Fantastic Four flick, The Human Torch.

46yrs • M
http://www2.warnerbros.com/batmanbegins/video.html

This site has 3 different trailers to Batman Begins including the Super Bowl spot.

This sounds like a debate for... Super Hero Mania - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy