We end up taking a one-way flight to a deserted island we've created for ourselves and in our minds. - WanderingNobody
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

This sounds like a debate for... Super Hero Mania - Page 9

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that MizzXplicit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok so when i was younger, i was alwyas Jubilee from X-Men. (you all played those dumb games come on!) but i never really did like her that much.... i was always her cuz i ws the youngest girl. but i love spiderman. he;s awesome.

"how.empty.of.me.to.be.so.full.of.you"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
#19 has a brief clip of screen test footage of Routh as Clark and Superman

http://www.bluetights.net/bulletin_list.php

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
This weblog for Superman is about the previsualization process and has a brief scene of Brandon as Supes, first I've seen like it, to get an idea of what's to come.

http://www.bluetights.net/bulletin_list.php

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
its so weird seeing someone other than tom welling playing that role, though admittedly routh looks more like the original superman from the films. welling didnt look geeky enough to be clark kent, clark was the geeky office type, whereas welling looks more like the high school jock.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 46yrs • M
Clark Kent of Metropolis was geeky, on purpose, Clark is as smooth as Supes, or as Welling's Clark, its just an act.

One odd feature I like a lot about Welling that Routh doesn't quite have is jowels, freaking jaw muscles that when he makes an intense face almost do make him look alien. Though rouths large eyes make him look a little alien, but not in a bad way thus far, ya, hopefully it all works out.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Looks pretty good, but i think the cape is the wrong shade of red. (just my opinion)

"He who does not question is lost."
 46yrs • M
Ya, they darkened some of the colors and tweaked the outfit a smidge, hopefully, as they reassure, that with lighting and everything it will look good.

36yrs • M •
i hope it does look good, though admitedly it does have a lot to live up to. but i do agree with st jimmy, the cloak is the wrong shade of red, i hadnt noticed till he mentioned it, but it is wrong, way too dark.

i also know what leftwood means about the jaw muscles, weird thing is mine do that. if i clench my jaw a bit they stick out. i think it just has something to do with the shape of face.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 46yrs • M
This new Superman Returns Web Log Journal #22 has actual movie clips and stuff, caught me off guard, talking about Singer's trip to Comic Con. Check it out.

http://www.bluetights.net/video_large.php?id=22

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
http://www.aeonflux.com/

anyone seen this trailer yet? i saw it when i went to see Four Brothers (not very good btw). anyway, it was pretty neat on the big screen but seeing it on here again... it looks like its the same caliber as Elektra. i hope Aeon Flux has more depth than that!

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M
Looks to me like she may have broken her back for a straight to video release. Can't say anything was impressive, but I was skeptical of any live action version to begin with, then there is the fact that the cartoon wasn't all too good either.

36yrs • M •
i was gonna say it looks faintly interesting if not almost totally predictable. its the kind of thing you could watch when your ill and dont actually want any more mental stimulation than is provided by an action flick with no story and charlize theron in strange clothing.

mind u ive never actually seen the cartoon series.

36yrs • M •
Anyway, superman looks quite good, the costume isnt quite right though. though im sure the film will be good.

46yrs • M

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
the costume isnt quite right though

Yeah, i noticed that too, the red on his costume is too dark.

"He who does not question is lost."
This sounds like a debate for... Super Hero Mania - Page 9
  3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy