Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

This sounds like a debate for... Super Hero Mania - Page 11

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A clip from Superman's new game, one, like the movie, that I hope won't suck.

http://www.bluetights.net/vids/ea_tib/sr_videogamelow.html

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
shame beast and collosus didnt get as much air time as they should have, id have liked them to be in the earlier films.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 46yrs • M
Extra Clip After the X-Men Credits
Source: Superhero Hype! May 24, 2006

Superhero Hype! got a chance to see X-Men: The Last Stand on Tuesday evening and we can confirm that there is an extra clip after the ending credits. While the clip is fairly short, it is quite significant in what it reveals. So, do remember to stay in your seat until you've seen everything!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=4288

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Excerp: Batman Sequel Title & Casting Confirmed!
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures July 31, 2006

As a follow up to last year's blockbuster Batman Begins, Christopher Nolan is set to direct Warner Bros. Pictures' The Dark Knight, written by Jonathan Nolan, based on a story by Christopher Nolan and David Goyer. The film will be produced by Emma Thomas, Charles Roven and Christopher Nolan. Additionally, Christian Bale will resume his role as Bruce Wayne and Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has been cast as The Joker. The announcements were made today by Jeff Robinov, President of Production, Warner Bros. Pictures.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Topher Grace as Venom and now Heath Ledger as Joker.... mmkay. Maybe they are both full of evil we haven't seen yet.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 56yrs • M •
Khumbu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Superman Returns was not a great superhero movie. I loved the X-Men movies, Spider-Man and Dare-Devil movies. I even liked Catwoman.

Now that that is over, I here that Brian Singer is coming out with "Wonder Women" his star actress is supposed to be Enora from Serenity and the T.V. show Firefly.

46yrs • M
Joss Whedon is behind those, Brian will likely be making Supes II the second.

46yrs • M
Excerpt: Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man!
Source: Ain't-It-Cool-News September 28, 2006

Ain't-It-Cool-News reports that Robert Downey Jr. has been cast to play Iron Man for director Jon Favreau at Marvel Studios! The movie will be distributed by Paramount Pictures on May 2, 2008.

Based upon Marvel's iconic Super Hero, the film will follow billionaire weapons-manufacturer, Tony Stark (Downey Jr.), who confronts the sins of his past after he is injured by one of his own weapons. Equipped with a high-tech suit of armor, he becomes Iron Man to combat evil on a global scale.

Arthur Marcum and Matt Holloway wrote the film's screenplay.

42yrs • M •
Japen is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Robert D.Jr as Ironman...
I like the connection that both Ironman in the comic and Robert Downey jr have regarding alchol. Both are alcholics, so im assuming they will focus on that affliction in the movie.

I hope they go darker with these superhero movies.

46yrs • M
The New Fantasticar

46yrs • M
Silver Surfer from F4 2

This sounds like a debate for... Super Hero Mania - Page 11
  3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy