Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

trips (drugs) - Page 4

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sounds like u may have bumped into your spirual essence but generally there is an aspect of oneness of the spirit which underlies the feeling of being separate, as you are coporeal existence as a separate living being.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 41yrs • M •
tmac1 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If you ever want to experience a hardcore trip, off of any drug, that would be Mushrooms, or "shrooms". Shrooms are good, but anything can trigger your trip, and make it a horrible 4 hours. Ive had a very bad trip before, and it lasted about 4 hours. I couldnt consentrate of anything, i could barelly make out the road, or houses, everything looked like it was all one. Then as if things couldnt get any worse, i started having bad thoughts in my head. But there is also a good side to mushrooms. Ive had a great experience on them also, where everything was funny, and things looked like they were sort of melting. But forget the mushrooms, if u really wanna have fun, Pop some Pills. Yes im talking about Ecstacy, nothing can really go wrong, and people who say that if u take too much u can die, the most ive ever taken was 7 in a whole day, and i was fine, very retarted but fine.

36yrs • M •
MikeMeezy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Whats crackin, im replying to what enticeme was talkign about, ive never heard of a situation liek that, but it sounds amazing, ive tripped on shrooms once and only once, and for the first 3 hours, i have to admit, it had to of been one of the top expiernces of my life, i felt as if i knew everything that coudl be known, i felt i had the key to the world the key to every hole, that hadnot been unlocked to me, and opened every door that i have ever contomplated, but after that 3 hours, followed another 2 hours that seemed a eternity of pain and horror, and that i must admit to was oen of the top most fucked up scariest things i have ever expienced in my intire life. and i still dream about taking them again to just fell for a coupel more minutes what i felt at the begining, the feeling of power, the feeling of the most knowledge i could consume at the given time, but i can still barley dare to even think about the last 2 hours of my trip in even my dreams, so i have not yet gathered enough courage to go back there, but i hope one day i will be able to. i todl this story relating to enticeme's story b/c at that tiem i felt i was gaiing the knowledge of what i had ALREADY known at the time, but my mind capability in a regular basis is not able to look at the information i have been gathering my intire life to that point, in the way i had looked on shrooms. and just from looking at it from the point of view on shrooms, i felt as though i was the strognest i had ever been mentally. and as his expiernce walking on that path when he was trippin out semed similar to this, as in maybe the other soul that he thought was inside him was a very fuckign smart soul, to spend his little soulish days creeping into teenagers trippin out along a trippy path, b/c maybe this soul knew something that is key in life, such as in every point of view he has, the smarter he is, b/c the more ways he can look at the knowledge that is inside his own mind, the more he can gain from this knowledge.

I find knowledge and smartness, now to be in "School" and in facts that are Taught to you but real knowledge is gained from expierences that you go through. and they every single little expiernce you have, is another way you have to look at a situation, giving you another point of view, making u smarter b/c u can compare between all of these views, and within your TRUE self find the best outcome. and i think within my self if i want to beocme the msartest i can become, and be able to get that feeling of total power and sucsess and knowldge i had when i was trippin off my ass on that god damn fungus thats growin off cow shit and bark, i need to take in as many expierences and sitautins as i can.

Sorry i kinda got off subject of the post, but if i make u interested please reply, i live my life for critisisum, b/c if critisisum is just another way at lookign at a situation. =)

"think about the way you think, then think about the way ur thinking about your own thinking....."
 72yrs • M •
I'ave noted that their are happy drunks as well as abusive, seems a few tend to enjoy themselves by letting go of problems while some allow suppressed feelings to rule them.
I wonder if trips are similar in that respect?

33yrs • F •
openthedoors is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To me when when people do drugs, it opens doors , doors to show your true feeling, the way you truely think, and your fears.When you do drugs it's like seeing a new perspective in life. In some way people dont like drugs because they are scared, scared to know. People are scared to know the truth, or to be free, and that is what drugs do. they give you a state of freedom, people are blind to see truth and thats what drugs do, they open your eyes.

"life is full of unanswered questions when the whole time the answeres lie inside of you"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
U can see the 'truths' withought drugs as well. I don't think u have really seen people who are into drugs, otherwise u wud say otherwise. Drugs are a interesting experiance, but if u start to take them regularly, and not just once every three months or so, then therz a gud chance u may become a addict, and belivieve me, u don't want that to happen. I have a very good friend, who like you, thought drugs are very benificial and soon became an addict. He was stronger and bigger then me, now he has become weaker then me. He hardly talks with his parents, has declared he'z not going to study nymore, and his whole life's a mess. course, if u take once evry two months or something, then it doesn't do that much harm, and can, as you said, provide you with valuable insights of life.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Drugs may offer us a state of freedom but it's only a temporary one... we eventually have to "come down". I see drugs as offering us a look at the possibilities of where it is we can go and what we're capable of but if drugs is our only method to get there, we continue to need the drugs to find it. In order to get to the same place without drugs is a practice and a discipline.

One of the conclusions I came to when deciding to stop regular drug use was that I have one state that I can work with all the time... my natural state... shouldn't my goal be to master that state and train my mind to see the same possibilities and the same perspectives without the outside influence, without the need to escape the me that always is to get there?

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 72yrs • M •
Ya, I can relate to your point. Like my son, he sits with drool running from his mouth, I wonder is this good?
They think he is over medicated, seems his level has become toxic?
I think this is the sedative they give him, not psychotrobics to alter his thought process?

36yrs • M •
MikeMeezy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
whats crackin, Yeh, i am acctualy addicted to meth at this current time, im actuly rly fucked up on it right now, it seems when ever i get fucked up i coem to this website b/c ofr soem reason when im all fucked up it is easy for me to tlak about this shit, like you guys were talking about, but at the same time i am also horribly addicted to this fucking shit, that i belive dosent even get me high, but still my life revolves around it, yeh it was tight at first when all this new knowledge i was giaining off of this shit, but then i tryed to stop and i couldnt even come close to stopping. i tell myself its just a stupid krystal, it may get my body high, but it dosent get my mind high, adn i can usualy control this, but when i try to stop i swear its fuckign impossible for some odd reason, i actuly only started this shit "just to try it" but the time i had while i was on it, mostly just made me addicted from the start. and trying to stop for weeks at a time i find EVERYSINGLE little thing "a little bit pissing me off" the sun is just a little bit to bright the car is goign a little bit to slow, and i just want to fuckign kill something. but is sit worth the totaly tripped out shit i go thorugh, all of the god damn meth monsters and fucking noises, i love it, two nites ago i was just sittin around probly reading this shit, and i heard my fuckign car turn on in the garage, so i fuckin flippd out and got a knife, and rushed in my god damn garage but nothing was there, but i was so fucked up i was ocnvinced someone just tryed to steal my car, i was fuckin runin around my god damn nieghborhood lookin for some fuckin kid to kill, when i noticed i was just trippin. sorry, ANYWAYS, fuckin ahev ne of u guys read "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" its a pretty fuckin tight book, its mostly about this lsd head who talks about life, i find it dope. man i dont knwo wtf im even talking about anymore, but im still gunna post htis shit, B/C I CAN!

"think about the way you think, then think about the way ur thinking about your own thinking....."
trips (drugs) - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy