Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

trips (drugs) - Page 3

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How can LSD harm you psycologically. I mean, does it do some damge etc. btw, what do u mean by a 'bad' experiance?

Basically, the experiance yo get from drugs, is a part of meditation? This becoming aware of yourself and ur surroundings, realizing or questioing ur existence, I can get that experiance anytime.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A bad experience or bad trip is one where everything suddenly and often extremely frightens you, people and things will look evil and threatening, common sounds textures tastes etc become gross, irritating, painful, its easy to look and feel like you may be bleeding, or for people and things to look like they are melting or becoming disfigured, you can become very aware of details and they can either intrigue and or terrify you.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that retro_goddess is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the worst part is when you start to think too much on it and you think you're going to be like that forever.

I had a friend recently do too much 2CI, an experimental hallucinagen and he can't remember two months prior of his life.. it's kinda ironic because the night before I was telling him not to do it because he just going to fuck himself over in the long run and now he has no recollection of my lecture.

"Don't sweat the little things! It's the little things in life that count!"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have had a couple of "trips gone bad" and for me it can be summed up in one word... PARANOID! And because you're in an altered state it can be very hard to find your way back to common sense, to calm yourself down. That's why it's extremely important, especially with a drug like LSD to do it with people you trust and in an environment where you feel comfortable and safe.

As far as psychological effects, I have known a couple of people who, on LSD, went somewhere and never came back. They found themselves in a higher understanding and have not been able to bring themselves back to a "grounded" state. Anyone this has ever happened to, from what I've seen, has been people who were pretty far out there to begin with and weren't very grounded either, so it wasn't much of a jump for them to make.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 41yrs • M •
matthewthomas is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Lsd.....like other drugs, distort's ["or enhances"], peoples, judgement, feeling's, and habits. the problem that comes of this, is that it also, blind's people from otherfeelings. I myself, had taken LSD, I have never take'n as much as most people I know, But most of them beleive Lsd to enhance, their sense's. "This is true", but Like I just wrote, while some feelings and emotions are enhanced, many others[and I can testify, being around these people, alot], are distorted, and biinded.[......oh and heres a hint........if your haven a bad trip, take valuim] So all in all...like everything else, beleive what you want, and you can convince yourself your right

"A man who can not stand alone...shouldn't stand at all"
 35yrs • M •
What do u mean ur other senses weaken?

35yrs • F •
sexy nurse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

YOUR POINT ON SAYIN THAT LSD MAKES YOU THINK U ARE RIGHT N WOT YOUR DOING IS RIGHT CAN BE SAID FOR ANY DRUG! HAVING TAKEN SOME CERTAIN DRUNGS MYSELF I CAN CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU THAT ANY DRUG YOU TAKE MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE RIGHT RESULTING IN MANY ARGUMENTS AS I HAVE LEARNT IN MY PAST!!!

"im here n ready to rock all urz world"
 35yrs • M •
I ve taken maruwana a couple of times, yeah it was fun, but frankly, its not worth it. I mean, You can get better 'trips' by meditating.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Marijuana isn't good for trips, its good for relaxing, even for meditating, and giggling

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • M •
Yeah, i remember laughing like crazy at the slightest thing !

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what is 2CI?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 36yrs • F •
enticeme is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
before i sell you my story i must admit that it sound far-fetched but it is true to the best of my unlockable knowledge because it is all i can remember of the instance at the time being.
one summer day i was walking with my friend along a bike trail where it branched upon the crossing of a swimming pool next to an arena. she was about 30 feet behind me and i was in the midst of a step when a force surged through me with unspeakable force asthough the power of another beings presence crossed my path and succombed to my "soul" for only a flash of an incomprimisable thought that seemed to be an eternity of understanding. For a moment my eyes were not seeing for my own benefit but they were seeing the world as it be from my perspective for the learning or sccomplace to the curiosity of the second being within me. they wanted to learn what droe me, not to use it against me but to understand how i percieved...everything. it must have only been an instance for when my foot hit the groung my body sent a message to my brain that i had stumbled and all trace of the second being had vanished and all that was left was the thousand question my self would refuse to restrict to a train of thought and i found myself trying to express my experience the best way i knew how, but i was lost for words.
so does anyone have some insight or am i just trippin?

"i can be as suddle as the butterfly above you, or as excruciating as the knife in your back~"
 36yrs • F •
enticeme is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
this entire experience was the result of a "trip" whilst on mushrooms

"i can be as suddle as the butterfly above you, or as excruciating as the knife in your back~"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
For a moment my eyes were not seeing for my own benefit but they were seeing the world as from my perspective; for the learning of or to satisify the curiosity of the second being within me.
They wanted to learn what drove me, not to use it against me but to understand how i percieved...everything

This being within, your perception of separate beings or separate within your being?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 36yrs • F •
as if to percieve everything about my train of thought and what drove it. the separate being that for an instance was within / accompanying my own being. as if it became a part of me and just as quickly gathered and left my being back into the nothingness or somethingness it came from

trips (drugs) - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy