Ignorance is bliss. Intelligence brings pain. Why do we strive for intelligence? - shadowcult
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

whats going to happen in World War 3

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
Soldier69 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Im very curious to see what yall think about whats going to happen in WW3. I myself believe that WW3 will be the end of man. I think that China would probably big factor but i have prove of that. Anyone that reads this, tell me your opinion about the upcoming WW3. You can also email me and tell me at MadisonJrotc06@hotmail.com

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WW3? I doubt it would be the end of humans. I mean, who is going to bother nuking Africa? And there are plenty of bunkers around the world (relics of cold war) which could be used. Not to mention switzerland is prepared for anything.

I think China and the US would be the main factors. The US has used nukes before and with a "respond in kind" attitude I think the US could use them again.
However, I just can't see a proper world war happening again. I can see the nuking of the western and eastern world, but it wouldn't be qualified as a world war.
I believe this because very few countries would effectively involved. WW1 there were 2 major alliances duking it out, WW2 it was the axis against the allies. The only possibility I can think of for WW3 would "west VS China" which could hardly be a "world" war.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Suicidal Smurph is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I don't know, what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but I'm sure WW4 will be fought with bows and arrows.

yepp, Einstein again!

"I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze-pilots wear helmets."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why Can't eve just be sex untill the world Is over Populated?

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 75yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that jakereaney is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey, we are already in WWIII. Who knows?
Eldred

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Suicidal...I'm laughing so fucking hard right now its almost ridiculus! Einstein...

I agree with you Eldred, we are probably right in the middle of the start and don't know it. Shit, 90% of citizens don't pay attention to what's going on around the world now anyway.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 37yrs • M •
WW3 has not started. At least there is no reason to believe so, yet.
I mean any of the conflicts today are jokes compared to WW2 or even WW1.

44yrs • M •
I can agree slightly DumbTeen...what I mean is, is all that it would take is Iran to get on Iraq's side, and then Germany might step in and help the U.S., and here comes Kim Long Dong the N. Korean leader, then, well...

37yrs • M •
I suppose...
But then what? You have the so called "axis of evil" against the West?
The US and EU would crush them.
Irak is already crushed.
Iran isn't the most powerful state around.
NKorea can barely feed its own people.. The worst (and I do mean worst) would be the south koreans might get bombed a bit.

I don't see any reason to be alarmed (yet anyway) we can be happy and enjoy being untouchable from the rest of the world

44yrs • M •
All I am saying, is that if enough people are involved...it becomes a world war. Whether the ball is in the Wests' court or not is irrelevant. A world war means that world powers are fighting other world powers, right?

When exactly do you call it a "World War"?

37yrs • M •
" A world war means that world powers are fighting other world powers, right? "
I think you've got it right.
I'm just not sure the "axis of evil" could be called world powers.
The west is certainly and china VS west could be a world war, but I don't think China is ready for that for a long while still.

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been getting these strange email messages with all kinds of doomsday prophesy probably due to my web sites.

I think it is possible that we are in WW III, but I don't know for sure. But if we are, its not us against Russia or China as earlier believed it would be.

Some say it is us against Israel - scary. I hope not.

We all thought Desert Storm would be the end of all war - man were we wrong.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 44yrs • M •
"Bush...from crackhead to President, what a country!"

What do you expect?

37yrs • M •
This is NOT WW3.
Its surprises me how fast people forget the sheer scale and amount of death of WW1 and especially WW2.

37yrs • M •
fAllenxNiGHt is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
DEFINATELY going to be a WW3!! Whether it takes place in 2006,2010, or hell, even 2020 and what not! This world was destin for the last world war that will end it all! (WW3) THATS RIGHT! WW3 will end it all! It is probably all because of the U.S. (which i am a citizen of-I HAVE NO SHAME IN EXPRESSING MY OPINION, for all u other Americans reading this) I actually think President Bush is deliberatly trying to end it for all of us! HAHA ehh Kerry's going to win the next election anyways.. not to worry.. But i hear Kerry is the Anti-Christ!! uhmm but yeah.. def. a WW3! Heres whats going to happen for all you interested:
The U.S. is going to invade Iran after defeating Iraq, Russia will step in b/c of the lil "pact" it had with Iran, and will fight off the U.S., Then South Korea (bless their lil hearts) will join in with U.S., then South Korea's rival, North Korea, will go insane and throw them nuclear weapons at everyone. China will attack Tawaiin. Japan will attack China. Englad will attack Russia, and what not! It will be anarchy within the streets! None the less, this is the last war.. WHY NOT!! America's only intimidation is Mother Russia, which is the only country in the world that could destroy the U.S. in 30 minutes. (Which sucks, b/c Russia is against us ) Another would prob. be China, just because it has to largest military base in the universe.. meh.. well I WANT TO GET OUT OF AMERICA!!! humm... well... if anyone agrees,disagrees, has an opinion, or just wants to yell at me for offending any of you (Sorry if i did.. it wasnt intentional) Please don't be shy to reply <-- Ha that rhymed!

"AHHH"
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy