Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 2

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WW3 will happen around the year 2050 and will result in the death of 2/3 of the worlds population. China will ally itself with many smaller countries to become a super power.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
fAllenxNiGHt is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yess my friend.. But you forgot to mention one more super power country, RUSSIA!! I do agree with you... I think China and Russia will work together to destroy the U.S. they will invade.. And they will attack from Mexico, Nicaragua, and Cuba!! And the U.S. will lose its power and have to surrender to Russian's and China!!

The reason why Russia will be involved is b/c Russia is an Ally to Iran, and the U.S. is planning on attacking Iran right after they finish up with Iraq (which i think my government should reconsider) For some reason my president BUSH thinks we are "The big guy with the magnifying glass, and all the other countries are the ants" (which again i do not agree) There are many countries out there who are powerful as well.. Even much powerful than America. For example...... RUSSIAAAAAA!!! I Surrender to the Russians!!! Vladimir Putin I SURRENDER!!

And i believe the date you provided (2050) is too far along the way, I can almost assure you that the start of WW3 will begin in the next 20 years. It's in the bible, it says: Russia and other countries will get into a war, and China will find a way to make U.S. join in. Russia and China (fed up with the American ways) will gang up on America. China will come in from the West Coast and attack. Russia will come in and attack from Mexico, Nicaragua, and Cuba. America will fall. Russia will invade and conquer Western Europe. Russia will then be the powerful country as it was, Soviet Union.

WOOWWWW i talk to much.. Sorry!

"AHHH"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that HavxReject is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You stupid cunt. The bible prophecies are in codes. NO ONE, and i repeat- NO ONE knows what the codes actually mean. In fact, we aren't meant to know what they mean until the 7 year tribulation period is over!

Anywho- With all this terrorism going around, also now in Russia with the whole School hostage situation, we are bound to get into another war. WW3 is inevitable. Be aware whenever the U.S. goes to war with China over Taiwan. That will be the trigger of WW3.

No one knows what will happen after this third world war, but i don't actually think the world will end. We will just have to wait and see!

I don't think Kerry is the anti-christ, i think Ariel Sharon is! I personally don't want Kerry to win b/c he's a wimp! I would rather want a strong leader to lead us through this upcoming war, maybe we will actually accomplish world dominance... ehh j/k

"Redemption is approaching fast, Prophecies must come to pass."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WW3 is impossible with everyone except China. The War on Terror, hostage crises etc... These problems are with industrially backward countries, they can sting us, but they simply lack the industry to have a real army and pose a significant offensive threat.

China and India on the other hand are growing and have the potential to surpass American industrial power, even the ability to pursue an arms race with the USA.

BUT the people in charge in China and India are not insane. They are responsible if not reasonable. The threat of Mutually Assured Destruction WW3 impossible so long as your foe has an ounce of reason.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 37yrs • M •
Never doubt the possibility of WW3, because it will happen. Also, it is not "impossible" with everyone else but China, to be involved in WW3. One slight disagreement, could completely turn one country against the other, and that is what WW3 is all about; DISAGREEMENT!

You are right about China and India though. The U.S. should really be keeping their eye on them two future powerhouses. I don't think we should be getting in any "disagreements" with them two. They could easily invade America with their overpopulated stature. HAHA

AHH but.. Becareful--one never knows what a moron might and might not do--- for a moron knows not his limits of "stupidity" Now, i'm not saying the leaders of India and China are the morons... We, the U.S. could easily be the morons.. You never know.. That is why we must keep on the look out... To see if our country does anything to piss another country off!

What i was trying to say before is.. I think alot of countries will be getting involved with the new terrorism situation in Russia, including the U.S. That will allow Taiwan to focus more of independence from China without being in the spotlight. China will feel threatened and declare war on Taiwan, dragging in the U.S. and her allies, as well as China's allies... Now.. in that case, Russia and a few others will be asked to pick which side she'll be on.. Do you think she's gonna pick America's side???¿ IDK

37yrs • M •
"Also, it is not "impossible" with everyone else but China, to be involved in WW3. One slight disagreement, could completely turn one country against the other, and that is what WW3 is all about; DISAGREEMENT!"
WW3 is about disagreement between BIG powers. Bush disagreed with Saddam Hussein, but there was no WW3. That's why for the foreseeable future, India and China are the only potential creators of WW3.

" They could easily invade America with their overpopulated stature. "
War is about proffesional armies nowadays. WW2 showed that air superiority + naval superiority = victory (even if it takes a LONG time). Untrained grunts can't help you for that.

"I think alot of countries will be getting involved with the new terrorism situation in Russia, including the U.S."
Why should anyone care what Russia is doing to the Chechnya? Its sad, but its nowhere near the motivation necessary to get the USA or any other non-muslim country involved.

Taiwan is a touchy issue, the solution is some simply cuban missile crisis style diplomacy. Make sure the Chinese know that the USA is FIRMLY behind the Taiwanese and that an attack upon Taiwan is an attack upon the USA. Then it will be just be like the Cold War in Europe, in other words, uneasy peace.

In the case of WW3, Russia and any other country is irrelevant. In this war, allies are irrelevant. Because WW3 means that every major American city no longer exists, whether or not the Russians are on our side does not change the fact we are dead.

37yrs • M •
WW3 IS INEVITABLE...

I don't think you're understanding me sooo check it out:

WW3 TIMELINE:[u]

- 9/11 attack
- US invades Iraq (Russia,France,Germany,China, & Canada oppose the war)
- US threatens or even invades Iran (stirs up a whole lot of rhetoric between US & Russia; Russia being an ally of Iran)
- China attacks Taiwan, America comes to Taiwan's aid... Russia & Iran attack Israel (WW3 BEGINS)
(My guess is Russia will be against us as well as China)

37yrs • M •
Yah see how simple and easy it is to start a World War??

37yrs • M •
It was a lot easier during the cold war. The US will not be invading Iran any time soon. The US can barely keep control of Iraq, let alone entering an even bigger and more hostile country.

And how the hell (and WHY?) would Russia attack Israel?

You may be right that WW3 will one day happen. In fact, to say that peace will last 'forever' seem arrogant. But I do think there will be no world wars FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.*

So we're back where we started, world war would involve China and Taiwan, and not the technologically and industrially backward muslims. Heck Israel on its own has beaten the arab world 4 times in a row!

37yrs • M •
"You may be right that WW3 will one day happen. In fact, to say that peace will last 'forever' seem arrogant. But I do think there will be no world wars FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.* "

^THANKYOU!!

Russia will attack Israel one day because Russia is an ally to Iran.... Iran hates Israel.. I'm telling you, it will happen!

37yrs • M •
First of all; Russia dislikes muslim fundamentalism and terrorism as much as we do (we deal with Saudis, they deal with Chechens). Secondly, Russia will never risk war with the US (and therefore nuclear war) to back up Iran. Thirdly, Iran is geographically incapable of attacking Israel (have you looked at a map of the middle east)? There is a big Turkey and a big Iraq in the way. In fact, Iran has NEVER been at war with Israel, for this very reason.

Now; I wouldn't be surprised if Iran attacks the pro-american puppet regime in Iraq, but again, Russia would never risk nuclear war in the US by helping Iran.

37yrs • M •
I guaran god damn tee Russia will risk war with the U.S. one of these days!

37yrs • M •
Well not for Iran anyway. Its not like the USA and Russia disagree on anything they really care about (except perhaps the Baltic Republics, and Russia has accepted their independance).

China and the USA disagree on important things.

37yrs • M •

China and the U.S. disagree on Taiwan.

I say, let Taiwan be independent!

Theres another war we'll soon be facing... The war with China over Taiwan!

37yrs • M •
Well it doesn't HAVE to happen. The cold war was about the United States and the Soviet Union disagreeing on the other nation's right to EXIST. And yet there was no real war, only a cold diplomatic war.

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy