If a person spent five minutes before they committed a crime, prisons would have no inmates. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 5

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
Alien_Guy_Bob is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To be honest with you, I don't care anymore. Politicians can do as they please (They do anyway). I'll jsut go with whatever, but if we lsot our countries, I would be upset, but nothing we don't have coming to be perfectly honest with you. Not sayin I want it...but I AM saying we deserve it. Not as a nation, because it wasn't our decisions, us as people have done nothing wrong...it's our leaders, but other countries cannot understand this (Executions in Iraq right now ) and I don't expect them to, they are obviously simpler folk. Anythign we get our coutnry deserves...even if we as peopel do not.

"Life is like a penis, when it gets hard, fuck it"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ya i go along with sleeping to an extent except
quote:
humans will hit their peak due to limits of resources and space, thus we will all turn on each other.
I see this as already happening.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 37yrs • M •
Alien_Guy_Bob is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Finally some people that realise and agree, the world is definaetely not a perfect place (Never has been) and the 'Bad Guys' will not be beaten. One person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter, to other countries we are the 'Bad Guy's, it's not gonna have a perfect ending, and no one can predict how. These people that are incredibly patriotic to their countries annoy me, as that is how the leaders wnat them to be, they have not made u their own minds about how they would have things.
Also, no one bring communism into this, 'cos these patriotic American fuck heads will jsut get head strong about it saying it's 'Evil'. And aswell we ALL know it won't work. So don't even try bringing in an infernal argument, that has no good approach, as one country would alwats want to be on top....*COUGH*AMERICA*COUGH*
I hate to bitch at you guys, but the way your leaders approach situations, they always have to be in charge, and if anyone opposes them, they go into a hissy fit about it. THey tell people not to use nukes and are paranoid about it happening to them...BUT GUESS WHO WAS THE FIRST TO FIRE A NUKE!?!? Your leaders have brought it on you, and it's not fair on you.

"Life is like a penis, when it gets hard, fuck it"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its agreable alien, but just 'cos america fired the first nuke, you can pin it down that all american leaders will allow this to happen. People and nations change. its just like saying for example all Iraqis are like the minority group who are kidnapping people, which anyone with half a brain knows is not true.

They are a lot of good theories in this thread, but to be honest, if there is a world war three....who knows where it will start.

N.Korea.
Midddle east
europe
USA

maybe it might countries like italy, or spain who have suffered terrorist attacks in wake of the second golf war, even though they did not approve of it.

Who knows....not me, not you, not anyone.

WW3 will simply be spontantious

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 72yrs • M •
Ya, well maybe one of these dazes people will stop them (governing bodies) from this insane copulsion to rule the world? But at best I think the most we can do is stop going along with them (their lies & deceit) by which they justify their wars to the inocent & ignorant.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well said cturtle...

Guess thats the end of this thread....

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not really, I still don't see how a country will choose mutual anihilation rather then bitter peace.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 72yrs • M •
Well, the old adage goes 'it takes two to tango', so it would be who is not willing to back off. Ya know what stubborn arses thier are by the rulers of various nations. Just look how close we came with the Cuban Missle Crisis, other nations may be more determined not to submit to our directorship of their security than Iraq. so how strongly are we willing to push the issues? Seems we are pretty pig-headed & stupid?
quote:
I apologize sincerely, my error for the 'or is it being blind, deaf ' comment. I should not be disparenging to those with a handicap, it is rude & crude. I am sorry.

[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 37yrs • M •
"Just look how close we came with the Cuban Missle Crisis, other nations may be more determined not to submit to our directorship of their security than Iraq. so how strongly are we willing to push the issues?"
Cuba was the first and last time it came that close. I dont see why we would get that close again. Also, if Iraq did have nukes, you can bet that Bush wouldn't have forced war upon them.

Its simple, Mutual Assured Destruction, the threat of total anihilation gives you peace. Its been working since WW2. You must give me a reason why it would suddenly stop working today.

72yrs • M •
" I say that is a yoke son" by Foghorn Leghorn

37yrs • M •
Right.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tangentboy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
First post, so I best say Hello.

Hello.

WW3 hasn't really started, but it will undoubtadly involve America in my opinion.

I have an itching suspicion it will involve Korea.

Not very many people know it, but America is still technically at war with them, with either of them giving up at the border mark.

I think it could start up again, and with America and Korea's nuclear arsenal against eachother just about could bring around a war of pressing buttons and murdering millions of innocents.

But I know what i'm going to do if anything starts up.

I'm going to Switzerland.

"Ég gaf ykkur von varð að vonbrigðum.... Petta er ágætis byrjun"
 37yrs • M •
"I have an itching suspicion it will involve Korea.

Not very many people know it, but America is still technically at war with them, with either of them giving up at the border mark."
Korea is trivial, it has little or no nuclear arsenal, its economy and military are weaker then all of its hostile neighbors :
- China
- Russia
- Japan
- South Korea
- USA
Each of these 5 nations could defeat North Korea single-handedly. Simply put, North Korea is backward and weak read to crumble. Its like Saddam Hussein's Iraq, only there won't be a resistance movement when it is liberated (they will welcome the South Koreans as brothers).

So no, not Korea, the worst case scenario is that Seoul is threatened by nukes, even that, though terrible, is not a world war.

Now Taiwan on the other hand...

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy