Your body is a whole, all of its parts connected. Your body wants health. Every choice you make has a profound impact on how you live, feel, age. Only a true understanding and appreciation of your body will enable you to live long and live healthy. - Andrew Weil, M.D.
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 4

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with Alien Guy bob

Your a smart cookie you!
I also belive that David Dickinson would make a fine leader of our robotic troops, Be a bobby dazler.

But i must mention my theory on WW3.... Evil scientists have cloned Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, Yankee guy *cough*pricks*cough* and is plannign to make them recreate ww2 but with lazers and sporks...

Be afraid...very afraid

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 37yrs • M •
Alien_Guy_Bob is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thankyou DomZOr, obviously another intelligent skeptic reviewing the posts and making sure we're all update with such worrying matters such as the events leading up to World War 3...and the complete unexplained theory on why the scientists want this to occur, I feel shows he has thought intently about his EXCELLENT argument

His theory makes perfect sense, what better way to christen the planet on it's birthday of a new millenium, than to recreate one of the most memorable wars of our time Plus they were gona do they hundred year war, but too long...now days with internet we want SHORTER wars. See you guys when we're called up to fight the Nazi filth

"Life is like a penis, when it gets hard, fuck it"
 39yrs • M •
Ok on a serious note now, if there was gonna be a WW3 it'll be in europe, but no doubt USA will get invovled in some way or another.

My reasons behind this is, that the 1st WW there was an attempt to Unify a large proportion of the world, and it ended in the assassination of Austrian Franz Ferdinand and thus sparking off WW1

Now the same is trying to happen throughout europe, with a lot more countries entering the EU and the looming referendem in the UK about the Euro.

This expansion of the Eu is heavily opposed, and heavily supported, alot of conflicting thoughts are appearing.

Most people probably think that WW3 will be predomantly between the West and Arab countries, but i beg to differ, i belive, WW3 will be andother WW1 and similar problems arising.

Then after this, think how hitler came into power, he was a foot soldier in ww1, abeit a young one he saw his adopted country be demolished and highly embarrsed, and he fought his way to the top and sought revenge, hence WW2.

Now think of the same events happening, with a similar Super power, it is impossible to tell whom, because we do not know whom will allie with whom in WW3, but i do belive that if there is a WW3, there will no doubt be a WW4.

[  Edited by Domz0r at   ]
 37yrs • M •
Alien_Guy_Bob is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think DomZor makes a good point, the asian world would not become involved in WW3 due to their lack of funds to drive them financially through a war. The only exception would be if Saudi Arabia was to support them in some way, but this would not happen due to it's financial ties to America (assuming America is involved in the war).
All your posts have been about other countries ganging up on America, but no country would do that, and if you are willing to beleive that, your not the most intelligent person in the world.
THe only chance of a country (or countries), is if after WW3 anyone was willing to take advantage of the countries weakened by the war, leading onto World War 4. Which brings me to point which contradicts DomZOr's point, as I do not beleive his cause for World War 4 is valid, in fact, it is quite a weak point. I beleive that World War 4 will be begun by the countries which are absent from World War 3, who take advantage of the World's situation after, leadign onto another war.

39yrs • M •
You make a good point Alien, but you should never underestimate the power of a single person.

Che Guvera
Adolf Hitler
I could go on, but i cant really remeber the names of anyone else

No matter what people think, one person can have a huge influence.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Ok on a serious note now, if there was gonna be a WW3 it'll be in europe, but no doubt USA will get invovled in some way or another."
Interesting.

"My reasons behind this is, that the 1st WW there was an attempt to Unify a large proportion of the world, and it ended in the assassination of Austrian Franz Ferdinand and thus sparking off WW1"
The 1st WW was WW1.

"Now the same is trying to happen throughout europe, with a lot more countries entering the EU and the looming referendem in the UK about the Euro."
Secondly WW1 wasn't at all about unifying Europe.

"This expansion of the Eu is heavily opposed, and heavily supported, alot of conflicting thoughts are appearing."
And we're going to go to war for this? The EU is still based on CONSENT, no one is going to war over the EU because its so easy to leave.

"Most people probably think that WW3 will be predomantly between the West and Arab countries, but i beg to differ, i belive, WW3 will be andother WW1 and similar problems arising."
The arab countries are too poor. If the West were motivated we could bomb them into oblivion and that would be the end of that.

"I think DomZor makes a good point, the asian world would not become involved in WW3 due to their lack of funds to drive them financially through a war."
What are you talking about? China is the number 2 economic power in the world and will be number 1 within 15-20 years. India is number 4 and rising.

Saudi arabia is irrelevant, too small and not rich.

Finally, if there is WW3 we will all be dead so there can't be any more wars. People forget what WW3 means, it means MAJOR POWERS are fighting. Major powers have nukes, hence all participants blow themselves to oblivion.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 37yrs • M •
Che Guevara didn't do anything.

39yrs • M •
Then you obviously dont know much.

He helped lead Fidel Castro to power in Cuba, no doubt with out Che, he would not of been able to acheive this, and thus Cuba is one of the few communist countries, and therefore hated by the "Good ol' USofA"

37yrs • M •
And how does that compare to Hitler? He helped Castro take over a small island then fought and died. Big friggin deal.

Here's some people who actually did important things :
- Comrade Stalin, warped the character of the Soviet Union and allowed WW2
- President Harry S. Truman, created America's succesful strategy that would serve for the whole Cold War
- Prime Minister Churchill, held strong when everyone fell to the nazis
- Frederick II, the Great, King of Prussia, created a Great Power from scratch
- Gustavus Adolphus, the Great, King of Sweden allowed Protestantism in Europe to exist and divided Germany
- President R. Reagan, actively weakened the Soviet Union

I could go on, but you get the idea.

39yrs • M •
See thats what i was getting at, how one person can change so much.

And hitler falls into that because of the way he rose to power, gaine control of a nation, made it powerfull, tried to take over the world, but luckily failed.

And what Che did, was impresive, you jsut gotta read into, cos people dont really know much about him.
Read his biography.

36yrs • M •
M88888888 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Q For dumbteen so if a world war is fighting for the controll of the world basicly then the US has the power at the moment rite so say if korea whants the power then its a world war- who ever is with korea Vs who ever is with US or am i going off the wrong way---- and by the way i think WW3 will be techno war some one will let off a big MUF**KIN EMP and nock out all techno ande we will be back to medevil times

"LIKE DERRRRRR"
 37yrs • M •
Well... North Korea aint exactly a "major power"

37yrs • M •
It ain't a major power, but i'm not gonna fuck with anything that has nuclear weapons...and guess what, America isn't superior, one day it's gonna crumble...and on that day the world will laugh, 'Haha' it will say....

(P.S. I'm not American, just in case you haven't realised...)

36yrs • F •
courtneythorne is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I agree with Domz0r and Alien, but most importantly of all is the fact that we'll all be dead see...it's not all bad... Also...hello alien you gorgeous hunk of man love you

"Is this supposed to signify 'who i am' ?"
 37yrs • M •
Considering most of the terrorists families, relatives and friends are in our coutnry, plus the fact we let them in...I don't think so some how

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy