My religion is sarcasm. The theme is sarcasm. The motto is 'THIS IS A SERIOUS RELIGION!' - fireflys
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Wish breaker

User Thread
 28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that DerHawk is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wish breaker
this is a game called wish breaker, i got it from a friend. one person makes a wish and the next person has to think a bad thing that will happen if it came true. example:i wish i was completely invincible. then you would say,:you get your wish but after the sun explodes you will just drift forever. hope y'all enjoy!

"a dream is but but another false reality"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wish I knew everything

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hope you are bored for the rest of your life.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Sky1234 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i wish i know the purpose of life

"Beware of the dog"
 36yrs • M •
you'll just be disappointed to know that either there isn't one or that yours is to die a painful death so that someone else can profit.

I wish I could fly

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
..and then once your wish is granted , you will suffer from on-going back problems (as a result of having to give your many friends 'lifts' all the time). And a time will come when you just long to take the stairs instead of fly, but the whole gang will be piling up on your back so that you can 'fly them downstairs'.

And you will become easily recognized by the red welts around you neck - that being the ideal hand-hold for your gf as you transport her on your back (with her luggage) around the world.

I wish I was wealthy...

36yrs • M •
but then you would find that money does not buy happiness, it buys large numbers of toadies who follow you round being sycophantic and hoping to sponge of you, while your real friends all decide that money has changed you for the worse and start to ignore you. and suddenly the 17 acres and the mansion with 3 swimming pools (one hot, one cold and one empty (for those who can't swim)) and "a hot tub bath with super jets" (sorry I'll stop quoting "bride and prejudice" in a minute) look like a better place to drown than live.

I wish I could sing

68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I wish I could sing
and then you would become famous and wealthy, but unfortunately you would also become most envious of my own anonymous wealth, which buys me a gorgeous estate where I ride my horses down through the forest and onto the beach and then into the sea...

And then occasionally to satisfy some (cynical) amusement, I would tease and taunt my following sycophantic toadies (who mostly cant ride and so are often left breathlessly struggling to catch up), and I would allow myself to be insultingly rude, even contemptuous of them (an indulgence only ever reserved for those I don't care too much about).

And so now also I wish I was young and beautiful...

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
And so now also I wish I was young and beautiful...

You were once, and if you did become it again you would just sit there and think "oh god im going to get old again"
lol

I wish I was 18

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that archer219 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you will soon be legal and have to pay taxes.

I wish I was awesome at counter strike source!

"we humans do not eat to live-we live to eat"
 32yrs • F
then you would get bored when its over... lol

I wish i didnt have to pay taxes lmao

32yrs • M •
Zeon is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i wish there was a beter way to make the world a perfect place to live

"i like to make new friends once a while."
 32yrs • F
You didnt read the rules right dude lol and if the world was perfect then no one would be individual

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Sky1234 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"I wish i didnt have to pay taxes lmao"
Than the world would be in utter chaos because goverment are supported by taxes, and other benifits to others as well. like funds for eldery and adoption center, thoses are bases on tax...imgine there is no homeless shealter for the homless and a contury without a leader.
"i wish there was a beter way to make the world a perfect place to live"
than the world will know no other feel except happy...just like a freaking robot, know nothing except to calculate. try imgine yourself stuck in a place with "dora the explorer" or "seasme street" i bet you can't even last for a week.

I wish i have the ability to travel back in time anytime i want

"Beware of the dog"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Your time machine will break down in the Cretaceous period and you will have no friends (except maybe Wilson).

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
Wish breaker
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy