Forgivness is a gift to yourself and not to others. When you hold pain and hatred for others, you suffer the most. - Benjamin Gill
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Wish breaker - Page 7

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your wish will come true global warming will take effect and the world will end.

i wish i didn't drink so much last night.

"free country my ass."
 34yrs • M •
Jack22 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If you didn't drink so much last night, then you wouldn't have gained the experience!

I wish i had a mom.

"The only bigger fool than the man who thinks he knows everything is the man who argues with him"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you had a mom she'd probably be an alcoholic druggy b**** who hit you, stole your money for booze and cocaine, and whored herself to sketchy men who also beat you.

I wish I had no past and only a future.

34yrs • M •
Jack22 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If you had no past, you wouldn't be the person you are now, so you wouldn't be wanting only a future.

I wish i knew what love was

"The only bigger fool than the man who thinks he knows everything is the man who argues with him"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that ayi is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you knew what love was then you wouldn't have enjoyed the mysteries that goes with it and wouldn't enjoy love's surprises as well.

**** I wish my relationship with my special someone was better.

""Fight not because you're brave but because you're a coward who wanted to prove something."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your wish comes true, your significant other is then stolen by the illuminati and used against you as bait. you are lured into one of their many lairs, where they then mind control you and force you to watch as they methodically stretch your loved ones every orifice with long, red hot pokers.

i wish that the next persons post is against the rules, thus they are shunned by the Republic of Cynic.

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
 34yrs • M •
killa man is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i wish my wishes could not be broken and be a millionaire and more wishes

genies give three wishes

cant beat me

"i rock"
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Your wish that your wish could not be broken was granted and at that very instant you realized that there was no such thing as a wish in the first place and everything you ever truly wished for had already come true and that the typical wishes of humans for money or fame were things pounded into them by society and the media and were breakable by their very nature.

I wish I could sing a song like Bob Dylan.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you could sing like bob dylan then you would get lots of money and like most people with lots of money try drugs then get stuck one them become a croaky old singer with the i was once a famous singer sign hung around your neck

i wish i could find a large bottle of sleeping pills

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 46yrs • M •
your wish is granted, the sleeping pills are yours. you take them all, but instead of dying, you are thrown into an eternal dream, where evil creatures from between dimensions smother your body in butter, and then place you in an oven. this process is repeated throughout eternity.

i wish for nothing. haha

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
with no wishes to grant the genie gets mad and destroys the world

i wish...i wish, the government wasnt a twisted system based on lies and falsehoods

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 46yrs • M •
you win.. hah

28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xdanishx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if the government wasnt a twisted system based on lies and falsehoods then we would be a perfect country with nothing wrong with it, then all other countries would get jealous and invade us, they will kill all the men, and children under 10 yrs. old and turn our women into sex slaves.

I wish I could do anything

[  Edited by xdanishx at   ]
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That could result in you doing something illegal, dangerous and stupid. Or any combination of the three.

I wish I could make $3,500 as fast as possible.

"You are what you say you are."
 34yrs • M •
cm2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
then you will wish for more i wish i had a perfect gf

"hi"
Wish breaker - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy