Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Wish breaker - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your wish to be able to write invisibly has already been granted, however it does make it somewhat hard for the rest of us to ascertain what you wished for .

I wish women made sense

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that archer219 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Then you would always know what they were doing and life would get boring.

I wish I had pie

"we humans do not eat to live-we live to eat"
 36yrs • M •
but then you'd eat it all and become horrendously fat

I wish I could put some weight on

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
but then you would find it all the more difficult to fly...

I which I could dematerialize at will.

36yrs • M •
there then exists the problem of lacking the mental control to re-materialise leaving you somewhat stuck.

I wish I had my own Ice rink

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
then you would become wealthy from letting people in yet you would be annoyed that its not yours anymore

I wish I could have a flatter stomach..just a little smaller

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 68yrs • F •
but then your bottom would find itself unhappily out of balance and would cause you to topple over backwards, because you had wished away its best friend

I wish I was dazzlingly good at everything I put my hand to...

36yrs • M •
but that would make you dazzlingly good at losing friends because your sheer brilliance would give them a severe inferiority complex (though yours would be better) and push them away.

I wish I could meet some of you lot irl

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm gonna cut your Fuckin' head Off.

I wish i could go to sleep

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 68yrs • F •
quote:
but that would make you dazzlingly good at losing friends because your sheer brilliance would give them a severe inferiority complex (though yours would be better) and push them

nice one Cynic... you are actually very good at this game!

I wish awakendwraith could wake up, because then he'd realize that a lot of the time he was really fast asleep.

36yrs • M •
Awakening awakened would of course result in me losing my head, making it much harder for me to type back and therefore robbing you of the delight of my conversation (though I'm not sure that counts as having broken your wish).

I wish I could think up something to wish for

68yrs • F •
but then you would only have some jerk attempt to break down your wish (and thereby leave you feeling that you maybe don't need much more than you have right now which is probably why this game is not more popular - people wanting to cling to their wishes...)

I wish I was having dinner in a swank restaurant tonight, all dressed up to the nines...

36yrs • M •
But then there would be the sheer embarrassment of realising that you forgot to wish yourself some company and are sitting in a fancy restaurant all by your self.

I wish I had more chocolate

68yrs • F •
but then you'd be plagued by girls drawn like bees to honey, and this would cause ructions with your gf..., and would only aggravate the stressful symptoms of growing hyperglycemia as you turn more and more to chocolate for comfort.

I wish I had a magic wand, that worked!

38yrs • M •
circusdrunk is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
but then you would sneeze and turn yourself into a large slice of yellow cake. A large slice of yellow cake that does not know how to use a magic wand.

I wish i had more cigarettes.

"The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue. -Antisthenes"
Wish breaker - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy