Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 6

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Griffin's electrifying talk was recorded Monday night, April 18th, in Madison, Wisconsin. If you missed this historic moment-- the biggest lecture hall at the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus overflowing with over 450 people who gave Griffin a thunderous standing ovation for charging the Bush-Cheney regime with orchestrating the 9/11 attacks--you'll have to see the video to believe it! And you won't believe the local media coverage either. Scroll down and do a double-take.
C-Span Explodes 9/11 Truth Blackout! Will Broadcast David Griffin Talk Saturday

All over the country, people will be gathering for C-Span viewing parties--a new phenomenon for a network whose government coverage is usually comprised of more pedestrian fare. Some are already comparing this broadcast to the televised Watergate hearings in 1974, in which John Dean's charges against Richard Nixon ultimately brought down that corrupt, warmongering administration.

http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/149076/index.php

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
RETIRED AIR FORCE COLONEL CHALLENGES OFFICIAL REPORTS OF SEPTEMBER 11TH

http://www.thepowerhour.com/press_release/press12.htm

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thanx bill clinton!

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
This is a shared thanks actually, its not every day FBI sue the president for blocking investigations into Al-Qaeda, and both Clinton and Bush have reported on signing just such legislation, though the honors of the lawsuit fall on Bush. Besides, his name isn't Bill Clinton anymore, its Bubba Bush, just like Bandar Bush, ol' Kenny Boy, and them crazy Bin Ladens the Bushes are so friendly with.

400yrs • M •
rhetoric...

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
So, out of curiostiy what all do you attribute to Bill Clinton?

400yrs • M •
first, i don't feel that debate with you is worthy of my time since you need to threaten to rearrange my face... we've crossed over into 'hostile' and i don't want to continue to reply to your posts and reward your bad behavior here. let's just not continue this and the offer still stands, if you want some you know what to do. that's all.

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
it became hostile when you introduced yourself by calling me an asshole.

But hopefully this was addressed in other post.

As for debates, some is just me asking for information, which people seem awfully stingy with, but do what you like.

400yrs • M •
ignore

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
You are officially the most rediculous person I've talked to on here, congratulations, you can dish it out but can't take it, typical hot air and no substance.

400yrs • M •

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
Wow, look at all the attempt at less gay pictures in the form of right wing propaganda. Thanks for clarifying your opinion, at one point I thought you might just have a brain, but you straightened that out.

400yrs • M •

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High; Eye Witness Testimony Is Conclusive That North Tower Collapsed From Controlled Demolition
WTC janitor pulls burn victim to safety after basement explosion rocks north tower seconds before jetliner hit top floors. Also, two other men trapped and drowning in a basement elevator shaft, were also pulled to safety from underground explosion..

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/28031.htm

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I so agree with this from the a few weeks after the whole 9/11 thing I thought of the exact thing they want drugs; fuel and natural resources.

Being the paranoid person I am I reckon they might try and hit up Africa next: gold diamonds PLUTONIM, farming land? But then I realized what for America already owns most of the mines and mills around here anyway.

Don't you find It ironic that 911 is Americas emergency number mmmm...?
Ooo ooo ever try this type Q33 NY and convert to windings apparently this is one of the flight numbers don't know if its true though.

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 6
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy