Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 10

User Thread
 76yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kathaksung is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hani Hanjour, a hijacker in 911 described by FBI as the pilot, was not able to control a single engine Cessna. Moussaoui was much worse, how could he be accused in a case for piloting a Boeing?

Quote, "Hani Hanjour:
9/11 Pilot Extraordinaire
From the ridiculous to the sublime...

At Freeway Airport in Bowie, Md., 20 miles west of Washington, flight instructor Sheri Baxter instantly recognized the name of alleged hijacker Hani Hanjour when the FBI released a list of 19 suspects in the four hijackings. Hanjour, the only suspect on Flight 77 the FBI listed as a pilot, had come to the airport one month earlier seeking to rent a small plane.

However, when Baxter and fellow instructor Ben Conner took the slender, soft-spoken Hanjour on three test runs during the second week of August, they found he had trouble controlling and landing the single-engine Cessna 172. Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor Marcel Bernard declined to rent him a plane without more lessons.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hanjour.html

Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot. "I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon," the former employee said. "He could not fly at all."

By JIM YARDLEY (NYT) 592 words
Late Edition - Final , Section A , Page 10 , Column 2

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F20A11FD35550C778CDDAC089
4DA404482

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Excerpt: Sheen Movie To Portray Rodriguez 9/11 Heroism

PHILIP RECCHIA / New York Post | August 21 2006

The next 9/11 tale to hit the silver screen could be that of a World Trade Center janitor whose heroism helped save hundreds of lives.
William Rodriguez says he is in talks with actors Charlie Sheen and Esai Morales to turn his riveting story into a feature film - and a top writer-director, David Marconi, is already involved in the project.

In a strange twist on the usual 9/11-hero tale, Rodriguez had pursued a federal lawsuit charging that the Sept. 11 attacks were a conspiracy orchestrated by President Bush to justify wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But the lawsuit, which named Bush and 54 other government officials and agencies, was dismissed in June. And Marconi says the film would be a straightforward tale of heroism.

Responsible for cleaning the stairwells of the north tower, Rodriguez - a 20-year veteran custodial staffer - had the only available master key to the WTC complex when the first hijacked plane struck.

He led firefighters up floor after floor, unlocking doors and aiding rescue efforts. But when he got to the 39th floor, the second plane hit and he was forced to evacuate.

The last person to escape the tower before it collapsed, Rodriguez was buried under the rubble for an hour before being rescued.

Rodriguez met Sheen, Morales and Marconi last month at a 9/11 conference in Los Angeles. "Charlie told me, 'I'd be honored to turn your story into a movie,' " Rodriguez said.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Excerpt: New poll says most Canadians blame U.S. for 9/11 attacks

CBC | September 8 2006

A majority of Canadians believe U.S. foreign policy was one of the root causes that led to the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, and Quebecers are quicker to criticize the U.S. administration for its international actions than other Canadians, a recent poll suggests.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/07092006/3/canada-new-poll-says-most-canadian
s-blame-u-s-9.html

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Controlled Demolition Expert and WTC7
This video appears to have been removed

46yrs • M
911 Mysteries - Demolitions

46yrs • M
9/11 Eyewitness: Highlights

46yrs • M
Excerpt:

Why "NOT" to Fight for 9/11 Truth

Bill Douglas / Op Ed News | September 19 2006

Why "NOT" to Fight for 9/11 Truth

"Propaganda is not meant to fool the intelligencia
. . . but to provide them an excuse."
-- Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propagandist

Early on when it became apparent to me that the official 9/11 story was a massive deception, it became urgent to tell others and spread this information wide and far. Having been a peace & justice activist my whole life, naturally I ran to the peace movement.

I discovered two things quickly. 1) Many people in the peace movement shared my concerns about "problems" with the official 9/11 story, however, 2) Much of the top leadership in the peace movement accepted the official story of 9/11, and refused to consider troubling evidence to the contrary.

One woman who was a major peace group leader, who's name I won't mention, said that she wouldn't search for 9/11 truth because "she didn't like the people in the 9/11 truth movement."

So, I decided to make a list of all the reasons I've heard for the "left" or "peace & justice" communities to avoid looking at the hard facts regarding 9/11.

1) Conspiracy theories are crazy talk
2) 9/11 Truth movement is an anti-Semitic movement
3) 9/11 Truth people are pushy and rude
4) 9/11 Truth people need therapy
5) If 9/11 facts were a problem, there'd be tons of "experts" complaining
6) If 9/11 facts had problems the free American media would be all over it
7) US govt. officials wouldn't attack their own people

Joseph Goebbels saw clearly that people would grasp at excuses when the truth was too ugly to face. Fact is that no one has to join a "movement" to fight for the truth about 9/11, one only needs to stop pretending that the official story makes sense. Then your natural human curiosity will begin to do what it does best, ask questions, and search for answers based on common sense and science, rather than propaganda.

Let's examine these "reasons" not to fight for 9/11 truth one at a time.

- Conspiracy theories are crazy talk:

The official 9/11 story put out by the Bush Administration that 19 ragtag Moslem's fooled the largest intelligence and military force in history, and brought down the first three steel reinforced skyscrapers in engineering history defying the laws of science, and doing so with four commercial jet liners flying over the most protected airspace in the world for one and a half hours with not one USAF fighter interceptor arriving until too late . . . IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY. It is the Bush Administration's "official conspiracy theory," but a "conspiracy theory" nonetheless. One only needs to examine facts to see if it stands up to the light of day.

- 9/11 Truth movement is an anti-Semitic movement:

False. The overwhelming majority of 9/11 truth seekers are normal Americans, some from peace & justice backgrounds, many professionals, etc. There are however a broad cross-section of people fighting for 9/11 truth. Anti-Semites have been given particular attention by the media, and the charge has been used again and again by de-bunkers of 9/11 skeptics, as a smear tactic to get people to turn off their logic and react based on the false suggestion that anti-Semitism equals 9/11 truth. They have nothing to do with one another. The truth about 9/11 is a physics question. There is nothing political or philosophical about it.

However, the facts do point to the reality that there is something "criminal" about what happened on 9/11, and the facts point to people at the highest levels of the US govt.

- 9/11 Truth people are pushy and rude:

Those of us who began examining the facts of 9/11 early on, were under tremendous pressure from our friends, family, and others to stop being so "odd."

Some of us experienced outright threats in many forms. We were attacked by media, govt., and even friends for our positions. I personally was threatened, and also sent to jail and questioned by the Secret Service, and then attacked by local media.

This made my fear meter go high, and my temper go short, when I would try to explain facts to friends in the peace movement, and beg for their support, as I fought for 9/11 truth . . . only to see them turn their backs and walk away. However, my temperament, or the temperament of others seeking 9/11 truth has nothing to do with . . . "is the official story a lie?" This question is one of physics and forensics.

- 9/11 Truth people need therapy:

Lately I've noticed that everyone from Popular Mechanics to Time Magazine is suddenly a psycho-therapist now, explaining the mental condition of those who question the official 9/11 stories obvious and massive deficiencies. This harkens back to the old Soviet Union media, who explained away inconvenient truths by sadly suggesting those making the claims had "conditions."

Time or PM will go for the weakest chink in the armor of the problems facing the official 9/11 story, and then pick at it, distort the questions, and smear the questioners as akin to "holocaust deniers," etc. This is no joke. I actually saw an editor from Popular Mechanics Magazine slickly try to put two young documentary producers of "Loose Change" in the same camp as "holocaust deniers."

And like magicians wielding slight of hand, the Popular Mechanics editors, avoided discussing how WTC janitor and national hero, Willie Rodriguez, testified of hearing a massive explosion in the "basement" of the WTC Tower, "BEFORE" hearing the plane strike above. Popular Mechanics using their precious air time on Democracy Now, not to deal with facts and physics, but rather smearing the "mental state" of the documentary producers, and others who would question the untenable "facts" of the official 9/11 conspiracy the Bush Admin has fed us.

- If 9/11 facts were a problem, there'd be tons of "experts" complaining:

In the past Kevin Ryan of Underwriter Laboratories stepped forward to point out that UL testimony to NIST (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) regarding the ability of jet fuel fire to melt steel was inaccurate. Kevin Ryan was fired from UL shortly thereafter.

Recently Brigham Young University put Professor Stephen Jones, co-founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth on paid leave while they decide whether to release him from his 20 years of teaching service to the University. Not long ago two other university teachers' jobs were threatened by Republican (and Democratic) politicians who tried to bully universities into firing teachers questioning the official 9/11 story.

A US Army officer who recently publicly stated his belief that 9/11 was an inside job was charged with "Un-American" activities. The list of persecution for professionals coming forward and stating the obvious, that the events of 9/11 look increasingly like an inside job meant to fool us into illegal wars and grabs for global energy and dominance . . . is long. So, to state that the official 9/11 story must be true, because no experts are stepping forward to challenge it . . . is beyond naiveté.

- If 9/11 facts had problems the free American media would be all over it:

Within months of 9/11/2001, I was becoming aware of disturbing issues around 9/11 and problems with the official story. A major American newspaper was one of the first media to engage the story, and it did so by taking a swipe at 9/11 truth seekers, but inside the article placed important 9/11 related facts and challenges to the official 9/11 story.

I called the reporter, who'd placed my email address in the article for those who wanted more information. Immediately he apologized for the format of the article, and said that that was the only way he could get it past his editor and into the paper. As we spoke more, he informed me of journalists he knew who'd already lost their job for looking into the flaws of the official 9/11 story.

You might say, "Well if this were happening, I'd have heard about it." Really? How will you hear about it if reporters know that if they report on it, their career will be over? This has improved some, as many reporters have reported on the flaws in the official 9/11 story, or covered the 9/11 truth seeking public.

However, if any reporter continued to focus on this story relentlessly, as they should given how much depends on this, they would no doubt face problems for their career. At this point, they can touch on it, but then must let it go and move on to "celebrity news," etc.

- US govt. officials wouldn't attack their own people:

Google "Operation Northwoods," and this myth will be put to rest.

It has amazed me that people I've known for years in the peace & justice movement, people who've known that the US govt. supported, facilitated, and often "orchestrated," the activities of barbarians in developing nations who slaughtered their people indiscriminately, think that Americans are somehow immune from the monster our covert ops foreign policy has unleashed on the world.

This is so naïve. Our US covert operations have trained Nicaraguans how to murder their local mayors, and commit terrorist acts in their communities. It has trained and supplied Salvadoran troops to slaughter their own people, even using illegal weapons. It has overthrown democracies in Chile, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Iran, etc. and replaced them with dictators who killed their own people in wholesale fashion. It killed over 2 million in South East Asia based on a "false flag" operation called "the Gulf of Tonkin" incident.

But, these same wide awake peace and justice activists, seasoned activists who've seen the brutality over the years . . . think that this pit bull we've created is unable to "infiltrate media," or "execute coups" within the "magical borders" of America. I'm sorry folks but God isn't protecting the special people of America from the monster our foreign policy has created over the years. We are experiencing with the false flag self inflicted attacks of 9/11, and resultant illegal wars and rollback of civil liberties, exactly what 3rd world nations have felt when our CIA or other covert operations destroyed their democracies in the name of war, power, and profit.

It is time for all patriotic Americans to fight for 9/11 truth. There is no "club," and no "membership card." The fact that the official 9/11 story is an obvious lie, and the emerging facts point to complicity at the highest levels of our government . . . is not a political movement. It is physics and probability, and testimony.

There is no excuse for failing to face the facts. Our entire democracy depends on Americans facing the facts. The peace of the world depends on Americans facing the facts.

It is time to put away the things of children, and open our eyes and become adults. The world cannot survive the massive military might of America, being wielded by childish citizens unable to look with open eyes at hard truths about what has become of our nation.

By William E. Douglas, Jr. Douglas has been a guest columnist for The Business Journal, The Kansas City Star, Beliefnet.com, etc. and is the author of "The Amateur Parent – A Book on Life, Death, War & Peace, and Everything Else in the Universe"

By William E. Douglas, Jr., is author of "The Amateur Parent – A Book on Life, Death, War & Peace, and Everything Else in the Universe." Bill has been a guest columnist for the Kansas City Star, The Business Journal, and other media worldwide. His past essays include, "Exposing the 9/11 Conspiracy Wingnuts," "The Explosion of the 9-11 Truth Movement -- US Media's Dirty Little Secret," and "Why the Jewish Community Should Demand 9/11 Truth."

46yrs • M

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
Excerpt: CENTCOM Sergeant Details Traitorous Stand Down Orders On 9/11
Military whistleblower comes forward with key information

Steve Watson / Infowars | September 26 2006

Alex Jones was joined on air yesterday by a former Sergeant in the United States Army named Lauro "LJ" Chavez. Chavez was stationed at MacDill AFB where he claims he witnessed unusual preparations for a potential airplane hitting the base on the morning of 9/11 and distinctly heard officers talking about a stand down. This has led him to go public in questioning the NORAD stand down and the demolition of the twin towers.

In a letter that first appeared on the 9/11 Veterans For Truth Website, Sergeant Lauro "LJ" Chavez responds to a Cincinnati Post hit piece article by outlining his own doubts about the official version of 9/11 and his personal experiences of the strange prelude to the events of that morning.

Despite early (and healthy) reactions claiming this may be a hoax designed to poison the well of the 9/11 truth movement, Sergeant Chavez has now provided us with evidence of his credentials, his honorable discharge documents showing the military installations he was located inside. The last station he held was inside United States Central Command in Tampa - the pdf can be viewed here.

Mr Chavez was quick to point out that he does not have all the answers, but does have what he feels is vital information regarding the events of 9/11:

''I'm in no way in a position to tell people that 'this is the official story so believe me', no, I want to give people the information so they can go away and look for themselves and formulate a logical decision with all the evidence." Chavez said.

Mr Chavez worked within CENTCOM, one of the five American regional unified commands consisting of Marines, Navy and air force officers. CENTCOM's area of jurisdiction is in the Middle East, East Africa and Central Asia. CENTCOM has been the main American presence in many military operations, including the Persian Gulf War, the United States war in Afghanistan, and the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Chavez was stationed at CENTCOM's headquarters at MacDill AFB, in Tampa, Florida. His commanding officer was Four Star General Tommy Franks.

Chavez worked in the J6 department that was in charge of all the computer systems, the network backbone of CENTCOM. Chavez ran a team of six soldiers on the helpdesk network side. He was personally responsible for the maintenance of commanding officers computers, including those of General Tommy Franks. He has letters of recommendation from Franks and even went to Franks' house to work on his computers.

Chavez described how the military has a ring of computer networks according to different security clearance levels. Chavez worked only with systems classified as top secret or higher.

On the morning before 9/11 Chavez was in the Secure Compartmented Information Facility, the secure bunker at the base of CENTCOM HQ which is populated by high ranking military intelligence personnel. This is a facility that requires a top secret gamma clearance. Inside are systems that can monitor weather systems and flight paths of all aircraft within the country.

That day he was involved with supporting computer equipment being used in the Vigilant Guardian exercise and another exercise based in Egypt. On this day Chavez got to see information that he wasn't supposed to see.

"I was working on psyops commander's computer and next to his PC was a top secret document that was open, his neglect was my ally, I was sitting there working on his computer and was waiting for some passes to download and I look over and I'm reading the document, and it's the off order for the exercise that they are participating in."

This raises major questions because normally wargames or exercises are not classified as top secret as it is a requirement to let some information be public, especially if the exercise is taking place in a populated area.

Chavez continued:

"So I'm reading this document and it's giving proposed situations for scenarios for this wargame the scenarios include a hijacked plane, most of them were hijacked planes, I saw one that was like a car bomb trying to blow up something, but one of them was a hijacked plane crashing into a nuclear power plant in California, the Sears Tower, the World Trade Center, The Pentagon obviously, the White House, our building was one of the targets as well."

Chavez went on to describe how CENTCOM HQ was being heavily fortified the day before 9/11 and access to the base was restricted to top secret personnel only. This ties in with a declaration of Martial Law by Jeb Bush two days previously throughout the entirety of Florida.

Chavez also described how during the exercises the aerospace grid with "enemy" blips on it has to be piped in to the air traffic controllers of all the airports in the affected area so they know there is a military exercise going on. This ties in with the released NORAD/NEADS and FAA tapes and accounts that are riddled with references to the drills and exercises taking place on 9/11.

Chavez described the plot as "genius" and stated:

"If you want to crash planes into a building, and you've got the aerospace grid at your beckoning call, so you put a bunch of blips on it so no one knows which ones are real and which ones are fake... All you have to do is have someone in charge of the computer systems to put the blips on the screen and then you can do whatever you want."

Chavez proceeded to detail the key discussions that he heard inside the bunker on the day of 9/11:

"I didn't get to see tower one hit, I was in there talking with individuals and i was tired, I'd been there since four in the morning. Then all of a sudden everybody started hustling and bustling. it was like NASA when Apollo 13 was about to crash, everybody running around, and then they put it on the big screen, CNN with the tower on fire.

Then we see the other plane come in and hit it and at that point everybody is standing up. The air force had commanders in contact with NORAD. The plane, or whatever, hit the Pentagon and then we were like 'Why aren't they scrambling jets?' We were asking, there was eight or nine people... Colonels and Lieutenant Colonels asking the Lieutenant Colonel in charge of the air force 'why isn't NORAD scrambling jets? and he said 'we received an order to stand down''. And that just perplexed everybody."

Mr Chavez did not know the Lieutenant Colonel and so does not know his name, yet if he can be identified, then we have uncovered a direct link to the stand down order. If that man or any others who were present at CENTCOM on 9/11 can be identified and made to testify under oath, then the whole cover operation could be blown. A real independent investigation would have secured this.

The entire riveting interview is freely available online at Prisonplanet.tv now. Please spread this information far and wide.

Mr Chavez has since been informed that the computer company he now works for, as information security manager, has been receiving threatening phone calls demanding his dismissal. Mr Chavez is another example of someone who is bravely putting his career, reputation and life on the line to get the truth out about the 9/11 cover up.

46yrs • M
Excerpt: Lauro Chavez Clarifies Points For His Critics

Prisonplanet | September 26 2006

Lauro Chavez sent us an email today clarifying some issues that have been raised since he appeared on the Alex Jones show on Monday:

Related: CENTCOM Sergeant Details Traitorous Stand Down Orders On 9/11

Related: Claim: USCENTCOM Sergeant Blows Whistle On 9/11 Inside Job

Hey Kevin,

Nila Sagadevan spoke to me early today and asked if I could lay to rest some false claims being made against me. He asked if I bullet-ize them, if you'd post them on your site – under my article I presume. I'm not sure, but just contact him if you have any questions. Thanks a lot Kevin, and tell Alex that it was a pleasure to be on his show again. Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Things people are questioning:

My letter was in no way intended to be my 'Whistle blowing' statement.
- First let me start with telling everyone, that this letter, was a rant to the chief editor of the Cincinnati Post, Mr. Robert White. I sent it to him, after reading an article posted there called '1 in 3 believes in 911 conspiracy'. To which they proceed to debunk us good American people who know for a fact something about 911 does not add up. Mr. White never responded to my email. Again, it was a rant that included both fact from my time in the Army, facts I have learned from my extensive research on this topic, and my opinions. I've been asked to sign an affidavit, and I will, once I review it with my attorney.

My DD214 – not signed on block 22
- Honestly I don't have an answer for this, but there are many different versions of the 214 – and if you google image search for that, you'll see what I mean. Secondly, I think that his typed signature was considered 'signed'. It is my official 214.

Couldn't find records of him ever being at CENTCOM.
- Easy – the issue here is that the military will not release personnel information without federal authority. Even then it's difficult to get. So, I would expect you couldn't find any military public records on me. If you do, let me know so I can sue them.

Stating that the SCIF was an underground bunker
- I used the best dumbed down terms I could to describe this to Mr. White. So, I said 'basically an underground bunker'. Read carefully people, the word 'basically' is there. The SCIF, the main SCIF at CENTCOM is not underground. It is just lower than ground level and is fortified. You also have to have had a TopSecret clearance to get access.

Not having an Afghan Service Ribbon listed on my 214 – NOTE: I don't have a Combat action Badge either.
- Reason for this, is that upon my return from Afghanistan , I opted for a chapter 13 discharge. Which is an early release from service for higher education. It states that a person with an acceptance letter from an accredited university can be released from active duty up to 6 months prior than the original ETS (End Term of Service). So, I gave up the medals for an early release from the service. I'm entitled to them, and if I wanted them, all I have to do is send a letter to the Army Personnel office to update my 214 and send me the medals. Honestly I don't care – it's just a piece of plastic.

How did I know Cheney was in charge of NORAD, prior to it becoming public?
- Easy, in the Army and whole of the DoD there is a thing called chain of command. Every solider is supposed to be aware of who his superiors are. When Cheney was announced to be taking over NORAD, the CoC was updated and passed out to all of us. This, I'm sure, was prior to the public release of this information. There were many military friends of mine, at the time, that questioned this action.

Why don't I remember the names of the Air Force liaison that verbally confirmed there was an order to stand down on the scrambling of jets to intercept the hijacked planes?
- Well, it's been like over 5 years, I don't remember everyone – do you remember who you went to high school with? Heck, I have a hard time remembering names of people when I meet them. There were over 2,500 military personnel at CENTCOM during my time there. We were given verbal confirmation by this Colonel, that NORAD received stand-down orders. Meaning, planes were to stand-down on intercepting the hijacked planes. At the time, I think we were just glad we had an answer at all. Usually, you don't get much information, just someone shrugging their shoulders.

How is it that a 'mere' sergeant can associate with these high ranking people.
- I love this one ;o) Well, CENTOM 'is a place to send old colonels to die' as they say. It's a very lush, comfy, command for people to play out the rest of their time before they get to retire. Lots and lots of generals, colonels, admirals, etc are stationed at CENTCOM. That place was crawling with rank – I was one of only 6 sergeants in the whole command. Yes, we had some higher enlisted people, SFC, SSG, Chiefs, and Master Chiefs, but E5 and below were few and far between. To get stationed at CENTCOM was a privilege in the Army – that was like one of the best places to get sent. An Air Force Base in Florida , on the coast, are you kidding me – who wouldn't want to go there. The on base housing is right on the beach. I had to re-enlist to get that assignment. I came from FT Hood Texas , which was my prior duty station. I re-enlisted to get MacDill.

Where was the letter posted in the Cincinnati Post?
- Well, it was never posted to my knowledge. I sent Mr. White that letter and he never sent me a thank you, and F-You, or anything. I never got a response at all. So, to my knowledge it's not posted. I bet he wished he posted it now.

USCENTCOM only participates in exercises in the Middle East .
- This is simply not true. Their main focus is undoubtedly the Middle East , however, they support conus (Country Side) exercises all the time. Honestly, again this comes back to the amount of people at the command. There were many people who had never even been in the SCIF – there are tons of people who stay in their office and never leave except to go to the restroom or leave for the day. Just because someone says that, means they didn't know what all the different directorates did. CENTCOM has many departments, from Psychological Operations, Military Intelligence, including Linguists, and many, many Liaisons to other DoD Commands.

Lauro "LJ" Chavez

46yrs • M
Excerpt: Former Governor Jesse Ventura Questions Official 9/11 Story
Goes further than ever before, cites Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, NORAD stand down, staged war provocations

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | September 26 2006

Former Minnesota Governor, actor and wrestling star Jesse Ventura has publicly questioned the official version of events behind 9/11 and gone further than ever before in citing Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin as examples of how the government has planned and carried out staged war provocations in the past.

Ventura has temporarily left his Baja Mexico surfing lifestyle to lend support to Texas gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman. At a press conference yesterday Ventura said that the Republicans and Democrats were "destroying our country" and its political process. Sporting a beard and dreadlocks, the former Vietnam veteran also criticized the Iraq war.

Alex Jones and his film crew were able to set up a last minute interview with Ventura at a San Antonio restaurant after his appearance before a packed house at UTSA.

Ventura first stated that he had many unanswered questions about 9/11. The former Governor cited Operation Northwoods, a 1962 Joint Chiefs of Staff plan to stage terror attacks and kill American citizens to start a war with Cuba, as an example of how the U.S. government wanted to kill its own people and blame it on foreign enemies to justify war. Ventura found it painful, having dutifully served himself, that elements within the government would go to such barbaric and deceitful lengths to con its own populace into supporting militarism.

Ventura then raised the issue of the Gulf of Tonkin, citing recently released declassified information confirming that American ships were never attacked and the incident was manufactured in order to provide the entree to the Vietnam war. This was particularly unpalatable for Ventura because he joined as a Navy Seal on September 11 1969, fought in Vietnam and lost many friends there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
"The DVD of the resistance!" Get TerrorStorm on DVD today! Subscribe to Prison Planet.tv and see it in high quality or watch it for free at Google Video.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

Ventura asked that if the U.S. government were prepared to stage such a gargantuan historical event in terms of its significance in leading a nation to war then, why they would they refrain from doing so again today?

Ventura also highlighted 9/11 itself in contrasting the lax response of NORAD air defense to the four commercial airliners on 9/11 compared with the immediate interception of golfer Payne Stewart's Lear Jet in October 1999.

Ventura said that the argument that Americans should give up liberty in exchange for security in the war on terror was horrible and that government should never be trusted. He encouraged Americans to be skeptical of anything the government claims in light of their past duplicity.

Ventura seemed visibly upset during the interview, calling the American public apathetic, seemingly wanting to say more, and was very cynical that any real investigation would take place having already witnessed the 9/11 Commission's whitewash.

Ventura had previously aired his skepticism of the official version of events on Jay Leno and elaborated on a 2004 radio show but the former Governor went further than ever before during this interview.

46yrs • M

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
The 9/11 Commission Report was a Fraud: 911pressfortruth.com

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 10
  6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy