Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 11

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Who is Robert Steele?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele

Amazon's #1 Non-fiction Reviewer: Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA is "strongest of the 770+ books I have reviewed"

Reviewer, a former spy and founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Command, is convinced by Progressive Press offering that 9/11 was a "US-based conspiracy"

Washington DC (PRWEB) October 18, 2006 -- Progressive Press announced that its "9/11 Synthetic Terror" has just been cited as the best non-fiction book ever by Amazon's top non-fiction book reviewer, intelligence professional Robert Steele, in a 5-star review at http://www.amazon.com/dp/0930852370 .

Excerpt: I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war (see my review of Jim Bamford's "Pretext for War", and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations (see my review of "Crossing the Rubicon" as well as "State of Denial". Most fascinatingly, the author links Samuel Huntington, author of "Clash of Civilizations" with Leo Strauss, the connecting rod between Nazi fascists and the neo-cons.

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism.

The author draws on historical examples of US fabrication of threats (e.g. the bombing of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor) and many others (Jim Bamford publicized Operation Northwoods). It is an undeniable fact that the U.S. Government has been willing to kill its own citizens and fabricate attacks as part of moving the public.

The author suggests that there is no conclusive evidence that 9/11 was of foreign origin, and to the contrary, quite a bit of evidence that the hijackers had been trained at US military bases, protected by the CIA and FBI, and that the end result of their actions--including controlled flying into buildings and controlled demolitions bringing down three towers, one of which was not hit at all, all suggest a US-based conspiracy.

The author is compelling in his review of the conflicts of interest for each of the 9/11 Commissioners and key staff; he is conclusive in his damnation of their performance and their refusal to be tough with NORAD, the FAA, and many other Executive organizations that refused to cooperate; and he is conclusive on his suggestion that all actual evidence points to the Pentagon being hit by a missile rather than an airplane.

The author is especially compelling in condemning Rudy Guilliani as part of the conspiracy, and as the "bud" of the extreme right charged with cleaning up the crime scene. Instead of making the area off-limits, Gulliani moved aggressively to "scoop and dump" to the point that firefighters rioted.

I sit here, a 54-year old, liberally educated, two graduate degrees, war college, a life overseas, 150 IQ or so, the number #1 Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, a former Marine Corps infantry officer, a former CIA clandestine case officer, founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center, and I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers. I believe it sufficient to indict Dick Cheney and other neo-cons. Sadly, the Executive is now in the service of corporations that benefit from high crimes and misdemeanors, rather than in the service of the American people who suffer great ill from these terrible mis-deeds.

My bottom line: justice has NOT been done, and this book, together with Crossing the Rubicon, is a major reason why I believe that eventually, Dick Cheney and others will be brought to justice. The people now have a digital memory and collective intelligence. Bin Laden Dead or Alive? Mission Accomplished? Civil liberties at home, democracy abroad? Just who are we kidding? More to the point, who are we betraying if not ourselves?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_st_r
d/102-2866361-3582542?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0930852370&store=yourstore&
;cdThread=Tx2ZU8WJJKCVSEV&reviewID=R1LNNW9GMEILN5&iid=0930852370&
amp;displayType=ReviewDetail

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 46yrs • M
A New Standard for Deception by Kevin Ryan

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Riddle me this, if even those denouncing demolitions admit that NO FIRE alone, fueled by anything, jet fuel, office material, anything, can melt steel, (at most only weaken or bend over a long period of time, much longer than any fires burned in the towers anyway) than why do we hear of molten steel. Undenied, confirmed on multiple accounts, but not explained other than by demolitions of course.

Though it is the only plausible answer I've heard to date, it is seemingly flippantly dismissed without explanation. Why?

46yrs • M
A Pizza Parlor in Ashland, Ohio

46yrs • M
Excerpt: Now with the real un-doctored live sound not released to the public.

46yrs • M
Excerpt: New 9/11 Pentagon video released, shows explosion and no plane
This video appears to have been removed

46yrs • M

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
David Shayler (Ex Counter Intelligence Officer/ False Flag Terror Whistleblower) on Sky News 5-12-06.

Watch and count when he reads the instant e-mail responses of viewers to Shaylers comments on 9/11, there were seven or eight read, most agreed with him.

46yrs • M
9/11 Revisited v.2

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
Excerpt: 911 Whistle Blower = Great Info

46yrs • M
Excerpt: EX-CIA Ray McGovern "Cheney let the plane hit the Pentagon"

He talks about running into Norm Mineta and confronting him on his testimony before the 911 commission and why did Dick Cheney hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
Excerpt: Former NYPD Officer and 9/11 First Responder Craig Bartmer worked on the rescue operation at Ground Zero. He, like many others who worked ... all » to clean Ground Zero, has developed respiratory illnesses as a result of the toxic dust inhaled at the site. Also like many others who were physically affected by the attacks, Craig Bartmer is now combating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. In this interview he details his eyewitness account of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. He also speaks out against the official 9/11 story, the lies told by the EPA about the air quality at Ground Zero and the critical need for a fresh independent investigation into the 9/11 attacks.

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 11
  7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy