Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 5

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 37yrs • M •
don't be bought and def. don't be scared into anything (such as the new world order).. in the end good will triumph over evil (people don't need to fear the nwo they need to have the fear of god put into them)

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What are you talking about, don't be bought and what? Scared into what? What are you even saying.

Look, if you are saying to deny the reality of corruption and abuse of power towards the slaughter and enslavement of the world or to allow it so I can properly practice faith, I think you're daft.

What are you saying not to do and to do exactly, if you are saying we should not stop the next holocaust or world war or even armageddon then I say take your happy ass back to backwards land.

You don't triumph over evil because of having faith that good will triumph over evil, good actively works at exposing and defeating evil, exposing is only necessary because evil has taken to secrecy and deception.

Did Jesus not have to physically lash out at the corruption of power and money system oppressing the good people?

Where do you come from with such rhetoric and to what purpose and end?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 37yrs • M •
wow leftwood i do agree with you calm down.. I've no reason to quarrel over it.. it's ridiculous absurd.. and im sure you know alot more about it than I do.. but take a look at this site: http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

now it seems you have posted a numerous amount of threads about this topic.. the fact of the matter is we cant control it.. everyone else seems to realize that.. im sorry if i came off to preachy

im saying that if you read the bible it kind of says that it's going to happen.. so there's nothing we can do about it.. good will triumph after we are all dead and gone.

46yrs • M
Sorry if I'm seeming dramatic, I've no intention of offense and you have not offended me, I am simply asking questions with some passion.

I started looking at that site when you posted it before, I haven't read all the way through it yet for it is lengthy. If you can give a breakdown till I do it would be appreciated. Basically what are they saying is useless and what needs to be done that woud be effective.

But if they are for pushing for prophecy of armageddon I will not follow it.

We can't control it? That is assinine, who are we? If we is all the people in the world not in the elite cabalistic societies and lineages then we are the overwhelming majority and if acting as one can do anything.

"im saying that if you read the bible it kind of says that it's going to happen.. so there's nothing we can do about it.. good will triumph after we are all dead and gone."

What a pointless life you paint. Don't worry about it, let em rape your kids, God'll take care of it.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M •
who ever said anything about rapping kids?

well i can see you aren't going to see it the way i intended.. but what can we the majority really do? I say that with all respect cuz i don't want to be taken over or even killed by the nwo..

i like to believe that whatever is meant to happen.. will..

i have showed this movie to other people and they think it's alot of propoganda.. if i cant make people believe it then whats the point.. right?

also this was bothering me.. When (what year) do you think they will release these mass plagues on the earth?

see i do care but god is my way of dealing with it..

46yrs • M
who ever said anything about rapping kids?

Me, Former Senator John Decamp, Former head of LA FBI Ted Gunderson, witnesses and court convictions. Not to mention the cases within the UN.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=33949-u-frmid=23

"well i can see you aren't going to see it the way i intended"

What do you mean, are you saying I don't understand you, missed something, or am just supposed to agree with you, what? What am I not seeing your intended way?

".. but what can we the majority really do?"

Personally I think we should peacefully in mass storm all classified archives and start the clean up. Declare citizens Martial Law.

"i have showed this movie to other people and they think it's alot of propoganda.. if i cant make people believe it then whats the point.. right?"

What film? Did they research any claims or facts, attempt to disprove? What I want people to re-learn and remember is that we don't have access to any information that is not presented as propaganda, and that that's not ok.

I'm not trying to get people to believe something so much as question their beliefs in what they think to be true and factual, and why. If they are at all honest with themselves they will realize the enormity of the fact that they themselves have no first hand information or knowledge on events highly important and highly fought over.

With this realization people put down arms of conflict on the issue. Instead they pick up common desires to learn and not settle for the degree of deciet, spin, and general uncertainty that we must endure.

"also this was bothering me.. When (what year) do you think they will release these mass plagues on the earth?"

No mortal is likely to know such things, nor if they will happen as anyone specifically claims. Pointing out likely possibilities is sensible, trying to act like you have any way of knowing for sure is not.

"see i do care but god is my way of dealing with it.."

Dealing with it? You mean coping. I'm not saying I have great answers or strategies, nor that I know anything for certain, nor that I'm doing great deeds to "deal with it". I'm just saying that prayer may be the answer for coping, but not fixing, god's plan to fix is Armaggedon, I think our challenge may be to find a better way.

[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 37yrs • M •
I agree..

46yrs • M

37yrs • M •
when i listened to that i heard him say " when we were told the world trade center was going to col... catch 15 minutes" now i replayed it and it sounded like they cut him off and played a different part?

maybe he went on to say that he was told it COULD fall down and they cut that part off?

46yrs • M
If you read it it mentions that, but I agree, there seem odd irregularities and its always best to be skeptical on this anyway.

46yrs • M
C-Span To Cover 911 Truth Talk At UW-Madison Monday

Kevin Barrett | April 17 2005

C-Span will challenge the official version of the 9/11 "terrorist attacks" with a nationwide delayed broadcast of a talk by David Ray Griffin at U.W.-Madison Monday 4/18/05, 7:30 p.m., in 272 Bascom Hall. The public is invited to attend, and admission is free.

The nationwide news network C-span has broken the blackout on the 9/11 truth movement, raising hopes that other media outlets will follow, by deciding to broadcast a lecture by David Ray Griffin in Madison Monday night.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Apr_05/170405_CSPAN.html

46yrs • M
Theologian calls for response to 9/11

http://www.madison.com/tct/mad/local/index.php?ntid=36617

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
One-Time GOP Insider Claims He Has Sept. 11 'Smoking Gun'

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/one-time_gop_insider.html

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy