Why do we fear the dark when all it does is conceal everything we see when its light? - spankster501
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The pink girl with the mohawk

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
so yes i like this grl who has pink hair and a mohawk even though her hair has nothing to do with this post. ive liked this girl for a good three months now (i met her online first) and just this wkend i met her in person. shes a very interesting grl shes all uber punk and all i personally am ecletic rocker. but anyways i liked her and all.

so we go to this venue to watch some hardcore punk stuff and i brought alchohol u know. Jager and schnapps. she drank pretty much of it and by the second band i can say she was pretty induced with inebriation. and then at the end of one the songs she starts kissing me (not the other way around.) and of course i kiss her back and all because i like her an all. and then the band ends and she still sobering and she puts her head on my shoulder trying to recover. and we watch another band kiss some more.then band ends we go outside she lays down id say she was more sober than before so she tells me she wouldve made out with me if she wasnt drunk. i believe it then and especiall now (but thats for later.) the bands end, she leaves with the friend that brought her. i sit around not really thinking about all this because i was sobering enough so i can get on base and barracks room alright. i didnt leave till the bar was closed completely. go back sleep . end day

well today i talked to her online and she says that she wouldve kissed me anyways even if she wasnt drunk. and she tells me she has a b/f something i really havent paid attention to.(i guess thats it i just didnt know.) Well as u can guess im really fucking confused now
whats my move. i know i want love badly and have never had it and i really like her but she has a boy. and its not me. whats my next move for her. or what i need help or consolation.

"choose to be happy today"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Word of advice...

If someone cheats on their boyfriend or girlfriend with you or SAYS they will cheat/break up for you, that is a good indication that they would turn around and do the exact same thing to you in the future. If you want to believe her, fine. You will live with the consequences, whether they are good or bad..

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Tap that ass...So what if she dumps you in a few months/weeks/days/hours you'll regret it if you don't. Honestly all that morals and such is just a cover up for you to chicken out. But, what I'm confused about is that usually girls mention boyfriends to either A get rid of you or B for you to get aggressive. Just curious what you meant Decius.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont know i cant help but make the wrong decision and i do and dont at the same time no why. i dont know what is . mabye its the fact she doesnt talk to her bf or that her bf hasnt talked to her at all even though shes on crutches
oh yeah she is now a a pink mohawked hair girl with crutches. but oh well at least i mite something out of it but it will be out of pure selfishness if i do

"choose to be happy today"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whatever don't eat yourself up about it...Shit happens. Besides a ho's a ho and "you can't make a ho a house wife." Simple as that.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy