If you're a sexist, racist, homophobe, or basically an arsehole, don't buy this CD. I don't care if you like me, I hate you. - Kurt Cobain
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Mein Kamph

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
papolska is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Mein Kamph
Lets hear some thoughts about this book. I've read it, researched, blah..... Did Hitler really write it though?

"little things affect little minds"
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
having watched a show on the history channel about this I can say a few things but unfortunetlly dont rember too much about the show. Yes Hitler did write the book he also wrote a sequel to it but gave it to a friend to lock up. Also the funny thing about the book is it detailed his plans for Europe, even Winston Churchill read it and yet didnt realize the obious signs that Hitler was going to go to war with Europe and there fore didnt do anything to stop it.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Das Kapital is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Lets hear some thoughts about this book. I've read it, researched, blah..... Did Hitler really write it though?

Yes he wrote it while he was in prison In 1923/24 for his attempted beer hall uprising.

"To wish for death is a coward's part." [Timidi est optare necem.] Ovid"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Good point, Decius- never ceases to amaze me of how the masses can be absorbed into one specific ideology, be it nationalism, be it hatred. Mein Kemph is a book I've yet to read and probably will witin the coming months. I'll post later.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Das Kapital is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
They didn't stop to analyze Mein Kamph to see its lack of validity. It has lots of stupidity in it. Ridiculous assumptions and connections.

Neither did the allies had any of them actually read Mein Kamph the Russian's would have been ready for barbarossa.

quote:
Good point, Decius- never ceases to amaze me of how the masses can be absorbed into one specific ideology, be it nationalism, be it hatred. Mein Kemph is a book I've yet to read and probably will witin the coming months. I'll post later.

Its useless rubbish.

"To wish for death is a coward's part." [Timidi est optare necem.] Ovid"
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that petre666 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mein kamph was written in german right? anyone know where i can find english translations online hopefully for free?

"the only pain in pleasure is the pleasure of the pain"
Mein Kamph
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy