There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Marijuana,weed,pot,mary-jane...etc

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ultima is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Have u tried it, what r ur views?

Personally i enjoy smoking a big fatty every once and awhile. I dont believe in being dependant on it. I believe its just as bad as alcohol, but better with positive relieving benifets for those who suffer from severe, and chronic dibilitating issues. (damn typos) Personally i wish it was legal, for if it was... well then ud see alot more mellow ppl on the streets. How many fights do u know start when someone is high?

"take chances, make mistakes, and get messy"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
drugs are bad mmkay
i cant do drugs (they dont let me)
also i will never do drugs (else than alchohol)
its just a conscious decision i made (or was it subconscious f@## it i dont know

"choose to be happy today"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Like to smoke sometimes, it chills you out expands the mind, helps you see things and think differently BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tooo many friends that have become worthless potheads =( Doing nothing but smoking day in and day out wake up, smoke a bowl. take a shower, smoke a bowl. eat breakfast smoke 2wo bowls.... I've noticed the negative effects it's had on my brain as well as positive, lack of memory would be the obvious, but also slower reaction speed. Drugs? They are very fun but all (alchohol, caffeine, cigarettes incld.) come with a price. But what doesn't on this planet? Even deep learning and thinking comes with a price. You distance yourself more from those who aren't on that level, at the same you understand them more so you know it's kinda here and there.. WHAT I'M SAYING! is that recreational use of anything is okay simply because it's fun. But more than that, is bad because umm someone else please..

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"i smoke two bowls before i smoke two bowls, and then i smoke two more"

pretty much the song that defined a particular group of friends i had. never actually smoked in my life - for lots of different reasons - ive had contact highs and that was enough to satisfying the curiosity in my teen years.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
First and for most the song is two joints not two bowls. Yes with all drugs their comes problems, controversial subjects and trouble. Of course one side effect that comes with marijuana is obssession. People start obsessing about the stuff, it becomes the center of their lives. I unfortunately never had the pleasure of talking to Marc Emery who is the leader of the marijuana party in Canada. A man who has dedicated his life to the stuff. I've visited his book store a few times but he was never there. He recently got deported to the states for selling marijuana seeds over the internet. Anyway my view on legalization is that it shouldn't happen. First and for most is it's more fun smoking it. An adventure and such from the police.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Man forget that smokin sh*t bad for your lungs.

I've did it alot when i was 16-24 but whats the use when it doesn't even affect you anymore not just weed schwag, laced marijuana, all it did is keep me from facing life when I stressed out. It lower my tolerance level from being able to cope with other personalities. I like to meditate when I feel like throwing up because my personality doesn't blend with alot of others.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 52yrs • M •
tommyknocker is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
As i'm from holland originally, and having worked for 2 years in a coffeeshop.
I found that people from all layers of society smokes soft-drugs.
But 9 out of 10 times the people with the least money...were the ones who smoked too much!
and the dokters managers etc...were the ones who would smoke after8 at night , or just in the weekend.
In other words more responsible.
In that way smoking dope is much better than drink!!!

"There is no such thing as bad weather...just bad clothes. (Big Yin)"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Frequent smoker myself

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fin,
quote:
They are very fun but all (alchohol, caffeine, cigarettes incld.) come with a price. But what doesn't on this planet? Even deep learning and thinking comes with a price.

...Truly an educated statement, and one everyone should consider, even apart from the drugs. It really lends itself as evidence that material things are not "bad" in the moralistic sense (although it is true that some things (meth, cocaine) are beyond our ability to control). The only thing that is "bad" or "good" is the choices we make insofar as they affect ourselves and others.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha joints, yea. im an idiot. havent heard the song in ages.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have never been high. my boss keeps trying to get me to smoke with him though. i go to work with a bunch of idiots so naturally they think im a genius, and they are human, so naturally they are a little freaked out. so naturally they want to get me high to get even more freaked out.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am not going to lie, I have experimented with many illegal substances. The long-term effects can beat your body to a pulp, but so can excessive (ab)use of almost everything. I have made mistakes that I wish I could take back, and if I could do me teenage years over I would not have crossed the line so many times.

Be that as it may, I also think their are plenty of LEGAL substances that do more harm to a person than pot. Therefore, I do not look down upon the guy who smokes a little bud every now and then.

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IceMan04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i've tried getting high, but all i get are headaches. thats my reason of not smoking that shit. i'll just stick to good ol' achohol

"I always say the truth, even when Im lying"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ultima is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i smoke occasionally, im due for a good hit some time soon. I find that pot heads or if not occasional smokers look younger. I believe and am creating a study that the more pot u smoke the younger looking u will be. For stress causes aging in all forms. And those who smoke up relax, kick back, and forget about everything around them. I think their r some beneficial qualities, but let us not forget the negative effects as well.

"take chances, make mistakes, and get messy"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
semi recent studies conducted at harvard concluded that the use of marijuana on an irregular basis (approx. once every 3 to 4 weeks) actually increases awareness as it allows for the formation of neurological connections that do not occur during times of sobriety.

"dont got one"
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy