Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

RANT ON ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! - Page 3

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Buy a pet. A dog if possible.

""No words""
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
got one- Jasper, a chinese Shih Tzu. Still nothing to do- he sleeps 90 percent of the day. I wish I could do that sometimes...

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 41yrs • M •
fuck, boolocks, shit bad, fuck bastard shit head dumb freaking twat bastard fuck fuck bastard bitch fuck shit fuck.

Ok.

""No words""
 41yrs • M •
Oh if a shitzu mates with a Bull Terroir do you get bullshitz?

""No words""
 38yrs • M •
don't know- I'll get back to you on that one.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this is my first rant during the day its funny. I noticed since the pope said that the world should begin getting rid of "do it yourself" religons Bush hasn't said something about it hurting our nations security. This is becouse he secretlly belives the same way the pope does but can't do anything about it becouse of the 1rst amendment. If he had the abillity im sure Bush would make the US have a natinal religon that you had to follow or you would be either labled a terrorist and sent away to jail or be kicked out of the country. Technically the popes words of do it your self religons hurts our security becouse it could demorlize us and cause us to do away with parts of the 1st amdendment witch would be very bad. With any luck we can get Bush out of office before he has the chance to start implementing major policys that would not be exactally in the intrest of most americans.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
u lot think lyf is hard, try coping with a mother who got burnt fully head 2 toe on the second year of her marriage.
had me 8 years l8.
so from when i was barely able 2 walk i watch violence and the insanity of this sick women who went around beating her kids.
but it getz betta

so here i am 11 years old
bryt eyed and bushy tailed

excited that i'm gonna start the fucked up tym which we called puberty wid me mates.

but no i woz the fucking lab rat. u c mum failed with her first 3 kids.
(by da way we muslim and my mum is extreme)
u no they were normol, the wanted 2 hang out wid their m8z
go out, do da norm. but it aint lyk dat when u a pakistani muslim gal. no way!

so i woz the rat, she sent me off 2 an islamic boarding skool.
man dat woz expensive, and 4 one year i cried and moaned, dat i wanted 2 cum home, but mum werent having it. no. so i stay there. and u no i get really into. man i'd die if i left my skool. really coz my m8 understand me.
u probaly thinkin dat wots so bad bout dat. but i'm a good gal, yeah i pray my 5 daily prayer, dawn, noon. afternoon, evening, and nyt.
i do 4 for my own sake, and i wear the full muslim suit, u no cover hair and body except face and hands.
i dnt listen 2 muslic.

and u neva believe it my mum still calls me slag and tells me i'm a failure. when it comes to mental abuse, my mumz got hole in one.

but dnt think bad of muslims, or pakistanis.
they good ppl
itz jus her.
the bitch

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 38yrs • M •
Behold, It is now eight-thirty at night, and I have nothing better to do than sit here at my keyboard and tap away at these little annoying keys. I have decided to vent my anger today in the form of a poem titled 'Silence.'

Wasn't that nice?
Instead of me spouting off on an unholy rant about the crap going on in my life, I have decided to allow your imagination (not to mention mine) the chance to judge me. Hell, you all do it anyway, behind my back, out of earshot, or the newest hot spot RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. I dropped out of the musical since I was disgusted with the language ('Nigger' does not have any place in any vocabulary, not even the LA Underground rapping bastards) and the fact that I was being ignored by the cast. When I realized that I had more friends outside the show than in, I flipped the bird and ducked out. Now, not only does the cast ignore me, they go out of their way to ignore me. Drama kids. Too fucking emotional. Prime reason I don't date 'em.
But anyway, I just got out of district choir rehearsal and am now so fucking tired that I feel as if I've been run over by a truck a few times. It went from 8:30 in the morning to five o'clock at night. Three breaks. And add the fact that the director is (FRUIT!!) slightly out of reality (Texan- wouldn't ya know) and The music is sometimes good, sometimes not, and It's enough to give you a coronary at twenty.

35yrs • M •
Well i have offically discovered that MICROSOFT=STUPID becouse IE is a pain in the ass to use, i mean i try to load one page and it takes five minutes i use firefox and bam there in an instant. I mean are comps getting to be that bad now a days. By the elements i hate Microsoft itmakes me want to puke. Ohh and to top off the night i need to get college stuff done by mid next week, do other stuff like practice for music and try not to nearlly wind up half dead from everything i have to do. And another thing my comp hates me it won't let me uninstall a program no matter what, setup.exe has not responded and has shut down my ass, i think it just hates me and won't let me play BF 2 so i offically am saying i HATE U MICROSOFT GO BURN IN UR OWN COMP HELL AND GOOD RIDENCE. Well have a good night/day/morning/where ever u are time of day thing.

41yrs • F •
pepsi1982 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i was attacked by a psycho when I was 13. I'm now left with brain damage and I'll b on medication for the rest of my life. What makes it easier is knowing that i'm having plastic surgery in 15 months time.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats pretty fucked up.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 38yrs • M •
ow- sorry, that royally sucks.

35yrs • M •
YAY TIME FOR BIG RANT ABOUT STUFF.

Ok, well id like to say this one thing first and formost, please exuse me but im holding back on all the swear words right now and the ones i do use ill censor enough. MICROSOFT=CKSUKNG,FRAKING,SPAWN OF EVIL. Even had to shorten it down or else it would have had the entire page. yes this may seem like a diss against microsoft and should be moved. But it is just a rant about how badlly they like bending you over , and doing not very nice things to you. Anyway i tryed using my hotmail earlier tonight aka about 30 min ago i typed in addres right and password right it just sends me right back to log in screen like i had just gotten there, no reason why it sent me. then i try typing correct addres wrong password it then says your password or address is inocorrect. WELL BS IT IS. *note im only censoring this just in case some litell kid stumbels acorss this site and reads this , note all the rest of my rants will be non censored to and extent as to avoid bansihment by admins, also they won't be as bad its just this is really anoying me tonight. I am having a really bad week. Anyway so i fitlle around with cookies and everything else noting works so i just give up and start cursing them. I then decide to creat a new one becouse i can, i try die bill gates and its like some phrases or words are inabporiate. hell no it is considering what he does to us everyday. I swear just about on my highest honor that everyday microshaft kills another baby cause the coputing gods are like we fking hate you die and so instead of killing him cause he can't die some how, so they kill a baby. SO here it is at almost midnight eastern time and im having THE CRPAIST WEEK OF MY LIFE and the stupid comp company decides to screw me now. So i hope you all learn a leson from this DON'T USE MICROSOFT THEY KILL BABYS, AND OVERALL F UR COMP. GO LINUX WOOOHO. Ohh yeah and my GAIM IMing thing is not likeing me right now.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
heh GAIM = Gay AOL Instant Messenger

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M •
yeah GAIM be working now though, not sure what was wrong, just doesn't like transfers i guess.

RANT ON ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy