Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

why are men treated so badly

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Strangler is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here is a good topic I ran into:
http://pub208.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm14.showMessage?topicID=119.topic

This was my favorite reply:
quote:
I had to take a cultural communications class in grad school. We watched a documentary about a tribe that lives on an island off the coast of Africa where the women are in charge. The men are treated so poorly they are forced to sleep with the pigs because they are consider so inferior to women that they shouldn't even be allowed in the home. This video was to demonstrate that women can run a society too. I still don't see the point to that video and cultural communications because the whole discussion afterwards was how men are oppressing women in America. As far as I know, no women are being forced to sleep in the barn with the pigs.

39yrs • M •
taken form that board (a guy called Waterman231):

quote:
Thats because there is class system of mating
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
100% of woman are only wanting the top 20% of men.

So lets say you 10 woman and top 20% 2 men.

5 of those woman will end up dating 1 of the guys.

That one guy would get to @#%$ all those 5 woman.

The other guy will have the other 5 woman.

So everywoman would have 5 relationships each.
The top 20% of male will also have 5 relationships each.

The other 80% of males will have nothing.

This explains why many men are single. The general woman doesn't desire the general man. She desires @#%$ into a high class.

100%

1. Jane.. @#%$ tom
2. Mary ..@#%$ tom
3. Sally ..@#%$ tom
4. demi.. @#%$ tom
5. madonna ..@#%$ tom
6. mellissa ..@#%$ david
7. dona.. ducked david
8. pamala ..@#%$ david
9. nicole ..@#%$ david
10. carmen ...@#%$ david

Top 20% of males

1. Tom ..@#%$ jane, mary, sally, demi, madonna
2. David ..@#%$ melissa, dona, pamala, nicole, carmen

Other 80% of males are not good enough to mate with in the eyes of woman.

Then you have to think about other variables, if someone higer class comes into the picture, tom and david might get dumped. Since tom and david are @#%$ woman like no tommorrow, he might get caught cheating..which then explains..why he @#%$ 5 woman that year. So in reality once he got caught his woman most likely finds some else to @#%$.

So in reality, the charts states that each woman @#%$ one man, in reality she fucks as much as the high class male.

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Men are repressed pretty hardcore these days. I suspect either things keep going the way they are, and men will have a position similar to women in the past, or they will eventually balance out.

Whatever happens, just give me no more "Role of Black Lesbian Women in the Micronesian Revolution" type documentaries, please?

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not old, but I've seen so many changes, it's not hard to feel old.

When I was a little boy, women were treated badly. To be a women meant you were stupid, weak, fickled, etc. They were equal to your pet dog and treated as such.

Women fought back. Male bashing began to become real serious in retaleation.

I grew up believing women were pure innocent creatures who couldn't harm a flea to discover that women can be just as cruel and viscious if not more than a man.

I think it's leveling out though. We here in America tend to be extremests. We've gone from one extreme to the other. It has evened out. Most men have learned to respect women while most women have discovered that men can be gentle.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that starforsaken is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My experience, they're all against me.

Ladder theory - I completely agree.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

"www.starforsaken.com"
 47yrs • M •
Rammstein is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
why man treaded so badly ? Cuz a lot of man are pussys and they let women do whatever they want

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that starforsaken is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you replace "pussies" with sensitive and caring, then pretty much.

"www.starforsaken.com"
 47yrs • M •
Rammstein is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
no i mean pussys i understand being nice and all but not like most of guys are she says jump they jump

39yrs • F
I understand what Rammstein is saying, though. All this "metrosexual" stuff is coming up. Soon all media will be focused toward men who act like women, and so maybe eventually women will act like men. And if women start acting like men then men are screwed.

But I look back at what I just said and realize it's all BS and the metrosexual thing was probably engineered by companies who normally gear their products toward women in order to lead men to believe the majority was becoming a man-woman hybrid. Plus, according to nature, men should be where they are now, horny and aggressive, not sensitive and caring.

Hell, I come off as sensitive and caring to a lot of people but you can never really tell what I'm thinking can you? Basically, all my "metrosexual" qualities somehow lead back to a purely heterosexual male goal.

Hurray for generalizations!

56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Patrish is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I WISH THERE WERE NICE MEN. I mean genuinely good natured men, and no farces and masks.

Women put up with men's crap for centuries...so how does it feel boys?

"Life is full of lemons, and the lemonade is sweet."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
we put up with just as much crap, it feels just wonderful...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • F
You have to realize it's all human nature, and the nature of most species on the planet.

Simply, males have to put up some way to impress females in order to mate and increase the population. Females are looking for a good mate who can impress them and will give them acceptable offspring. Just because we are smarter and operate in slightly different ways doesn't mean that underneath we aren't exactly the same as the simplest animal out there.

This is just my stupid theory with not a whole lot backing it up, but it's just the way I think. Feel free to criticize.

And Patrish: Today's men are forced to be brutally politically correct. Women must be mentioned every time the achievements of a man are. It doesn't feel good, but at least men are being forced to be "nicer". Now that you have achieved sick satisfaction, it's time for things to be equal.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your idea is by no means stupid, behind all the BS we have created, we are still animals.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • M •
The above statement is symptomatic of a pitiful brainwashed human void. Hitler took advantage of people such as Patrish in 1930's Germany. Propagandistic persuasion based upon lies and fantasy and political (and legal) threats and intimidation to discourage dissent.

As for Dainpog - I assume you are male - as such your words are bizarre and sad . However whether you are a man or a woman the issue of feminism applies to all human beings. As such I praise the valiant people (of both genders) who are fighting to halt it's vile and hate fuelled extremism.

The pathetic wretch above who declares the struggle of people like mine as being the work of a misogynist is indeed someone who, in another era and in another place, would have been painting yellow stars on the windows of the homes and businesses of a certain section of their own community. Simply because they accepted without question and without crticism the distorted and utterly bigoted proclamations of the media, the educationalists and certain politicians. Tragically there are many people, like dainpog and patrish, who can be cajoled into believing anything. If the message is loud enough and is heard often enough their minds will accept it without question - no matter how ludicrous. History is littered with the fallout of many such examples.

There is a whole generation of young males who are growing up in a world which is sneering in their face. But they will eventually come to a realisation of their own, a realisation that will be not be so different from that of their female contemporaries - a generation of young women many of whom will reach a stage in their life whereby they will be haunted by deep personal regret. That collective realisation will be very different from the socio-political message that is presently being preached to us in our schools and through the media.

As they are picking up the pieces of this dreadful age they will realise something that, until forty odd years ago, had never been seriously questioned. They will know that, throughout the spectrum of life - childhood, adolescence, middle and old age - men and women are fundamentally different. They will have learned the hard way that for a culture to function properly and to even survive this truth must be fully recognised.

Feminism justifies it's now blatant and open misandry with monstrous lies and misrepresentation and a distorted belief that the very essence of human life, practiced throughout thousands of years of human history, is wrong and that women have been subjugated by it's "false" meaning.

They attempt to undermine the education of our young men. They sneeringly declare the enormous technological progress of mankind as being the product of "dead white males" (real words). They feminize school text books with a complete disregard to the truth of time and history, they ban innocent games such as "tag" and have even expelled a male infant from a nursery for pointing a chicken finger at someone and saying "bang". They market t-shirts with slogans scorning men and even advocating violence towards children - "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them". There are thousands of such examples and parallels.

The madness and extremism of an era is not apparent to many people when they are living in it. It is endorsed and encouraged by the powers to be - therefore many people innocently accept it - this has been the case throughout history. But this era, like Hitler's Germany, Maoist China or Stalin's Russia, will eventually be another bygone age which will be subject to objective scrutiny. I know that the late 20th and early 21st century, characterised by left wing liberalism and it's hideous golden sceptre - feminism, will not be judged kindly by future historians.

Furthermore extremism creates it's own antithesis. Feminism, because of the backlash that will inevitably follow, will destroy the position of women in many western cultures. I foresee a future in which the very concept of womanhood will be looked upon with wary scornful contempt, by both men and women.

Therefore, when you suggest that people, such as me, are misogynists for opposing a vile creed motivated primarily by a quasi-religious form of anti-male fanaticism, you are ironically and paradoxically declaring yourself to be the one amongst us who sides with hatred. You might not even be aware of this, but it is indeed the truth. Perhaps the greatest irony of all is that, because of the eventual and I believe inevitable consequences for women of feminism - IT IS YOU WHO, UNKNOWINGLY, SIDES WITH MISOGYNY. Read a bit of history and see what the acceptance of extremism has always mean't for a cause, and it's followers, in the long term.

Anybody who openly opposes feminism is someone who should be praised for their bravery, their commitment to truth and for their concern for the long term well being of their country and fellow citizens.

74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IUHoosier is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with your post Strangler, though could not say it so eloquently!

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy