With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

why are men treated so badly - Page 2

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Strangler is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here is a great quote I found on:
http://p086.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm1.showMessage?topicID=63761.topic

Natural selection now back in society.

quote:
As we all know women are the choosers of who they want to mate with. Women now through out the last 20 years have been given freedom to choose who they want marrie, mate with ect.

Back 50 years women could not choose their males, because males where the providers, the income plus strong moral values in society kept the women from leaving her husband. So in order words a women only hope was to be choosen for marriage by any man.

Now as soon was women got freedom to work and earn money. She got freedom/power. Pushing the man from choosers to begger.

The chain reaction of the freedom of women was.
Massive divorce rate, freedom of sexuality, homosexuality increased, bisexuality increased, lesbianism increased, abortion skyrocjed. The nightlife was created as means for the women to naturally select her mate.

The man's the power was burst to bits.

The women not only knocked man out, she has nearly destroyed him. The man now has no control of future society's. Man has no control on which generation will live on. The man placed morals/ethics in family and life.
The women had live by those idea's when he had power and was the chooser, so immoral women had no way to worm their DNA into future generations.

Now since the women now control futures society.
Women are now moving from races to more masculine races. Asian females are moving to white men, white women to black men. Changing the whole gene pool. Which was controled by man before. The asians males and black females are being left out. The black women has no desire for asian men. Because the black is just like any other women, desires masculine men. So you seeing a shift.

Not only the general women is moving awya from races and creating interical race. She also mates with men that has no morals, no values..corput evil men. There for making a worse off society. No man wants murders, drugs dealers, unethical men's DNA floating around in the human socity.

Women now are moving to men that are heaps more masculine then their own fathers. They are all wanting to mate with this top class of males races. Top 10% of men are desired by the general women to mate with.

The women is free, she says what future generations will be.

The women failure is that she doesn't look up to man. She must submit to her, man not listen to her self.

Honeslty have alook at society now.

Adultery is out of control, marriages don't last anymore, moral and ethics have no value. The nightclub scene is like brothel and drug scene. Society is falling apart simply because the women loves her self more then her husband.

No man wanted this, i know the women wanted this.

The question who can one fix this problem.?

Well the women is free, and doesn't love man

The man is free, and can't get women to love him.

cause and effect...The red apple on the tree..you must not eat, man was loyal to god, the women just did what she wanted to do.

As we see in socity she still doesn't follow rules causing havoc to society.

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Strangler, I agree, for the most part, with your post, but am not sure why you point me out as one who accepts or supports feminism. I find my third post to have many parallels to yours. I hate feminism and all the imbalances and inequalties it creates. I've spoken out against feminism often. I don't even see any specifics as to what you disagree with it what I said.

I'm just as tired as anyone else with seeing my textbooks that elevate the achievements of women far above men and suggest that they are more important and deserve more attention.

I'm tired of anti-abortion protestors marching around bashing males for their apparently constant rape, laziness, and discrimination.

I'm tired of my teachers stating that the girls in the classroom were much better behaved today than the boys.

What I said in my post was that males and females were created differently to cooperate and make it possible for the human race to grow. Men must flash their muscles or money as the male lion has his mane and the male peacock shows his colorful feathers. Each gender has its roles. This is nature. Our disputes are meaningless as both races need each other in order to survive, at least until females find a way to artificially create semen or, less likely, males find a way to create eggs.

Cajoled into believing anything? No, my friend, I KNOW this is the way of nature, and I can assure you no politician, activist, or teacher has been yelling this in my ear.

Before this I criticized history weighted towards females, the growth of "metrosexuality" and the loss of male identity, and the thought that we are somehow more complex beings than we think. What were you criticizing of mine?

I predict, in the future, that we will again fall into the excess of right-wing conservatism, and the future historians you speak of looking down upon our left-wing liberalism will be right-wing conservatives. And when this conservatism falls into excess in an effort to extinguish all liberalism, a reversal will occur bringing us right back into the left. Perhaps, perhaps not.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Strangler is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That just really pissed me off, man.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
heh, well i thought it was funny, especially the "Men Are Like..." section.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When I was young, I knew my mother was a virgin and I was the 2nd such creature to walk the earth. I KNEW my mother and father never 'DID IT'. Then came my younger brother. I was convinced there were now 3 virgin births. After the divorce her strength became almost invincible and my father's weakness almost legendary. A woman may be a slut, a whore or a bitch, but in the end she is still MOM. Dear old Dad is all of the above and more, including irresponsible, unreliable and a liar. Women take advantage of men because they wear the panties and can take them off or leave them on at their own whim. Men made the laws to prevent someone else from taking the panties off their Mother and their Daughters (they already knew their wives screwed). Standing in front of their Mother and Daughters with both guns drawn and looking in all directions at once, it is simple for anyone to think we are mistreated. More like Miss Treated. Beat me, kick me, bite me, scratch me; just let me! It's worth the bum rap.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 40yrs • M •
Broadslad is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Men are the way they are today because they have allowed themselves to be so...the feminist agenda has taken hold of most aspects of life today, from the media through to the courts so that girls now are overly confident and femininity is portrayed as light, positive and successful while boys are seen in a bad light and everything male and masculine is automatically shown as dark and negative. Men have allowed this to happen, and the way they are treated in the divorce courts for instance is largely as the result of their submission to the disproportionate demands of femininism. Until men finally make a firm stand against this tide it will get worse and society will suffer. If women had been in control since the start of time we would still be living in caves.

"Just let me loose on the world!"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Men are the way they are today because they have allowed themselves to be so...
new job a store, previous experience & hard work . . . voided when new femle co-worker accusation: inappropiate touching.
when passing her trying to get the work done?
made to manager's son (assistant manager) while dating him!
Women's lib If I act like a gentleman & open the door,
will she like the gesture or will she disapprove this male chanvanist tactic?
I question the idea that today's society is any better or worse than society 200 years ago?
The comments about modern society teaching liberal morals is this really true? Granted people are more open about discussions of the changes in these values
but has the doing really changed that much?
Be turue to yourself & to hell with the rest of the BS.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
why are men treated so badly - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy