Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Yo' Mama Jokes? - Page 6

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
pshyco is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mamma so fat she uses a bed spring as a tampon!

"i bet u cant fuck her like me"
 39yrs • M •
pezzerface is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b][i] luvvin da jokeshowsz bout these
yo mama is so greasy, the petrol station buys oil from her
yo mama is so stupid, she sold her car for gasoline money
yo mama is so stupid, she stole free bread
yo mama is so fat, she has to use a paint roller to put on lipstick
ill leave the rest 2 u lot

"Pezzers m8s rule"
 49yrs • M •
deejay is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
your momma is so hairy she has afros on her nipples

37yrs • M •
anurag_roy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ya mammas so fat , she resembles a bst bus

"im the best"
 45yrs • M •
klenn.l is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

yo mama sooo fat, when she fell down on the floor, I didn't want to laugh....but the ground start cracking up!!!!!!

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wittgensteins is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yo mama's so fat, she could wear the van allen belt - except that she's never needed one!

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yo mama farts so much, she's in the same league as Jupiter when it comes to gas.
Yo mamas so fat, she's just like a bakery...so many rolls.....
Yo mamas so ugly, when she looks in a mirror she sees a white flag waving back at her.
Yo mama's so stupid, she spent two weeks staring at a carton of OJ since it said 'concentrate.'
Yo mama's so fat and ugly, they rejected her for the "SuperSize Me' video since they wanted to make a point about Macdonalds, not scare her children to death, and thier budget didn't include destroyed camera lenses...lots of destryoed camera lenses....

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yo mama's so fat and stupid, she'd thought she gave birth, when it was only you trying to escape through the rolls of fat....

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 31yrs • M •
tweeker is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
your mama so nasty I went over to her house and asked whats for dinner she opened and said tuna surprise

your so fat you have to grab ketchup and BBQ souce to masterbate to a cook book

41yrs • F •
rican1982 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yo mam so dumb,

She got locked in Shoprite
AND
STARVED TO DEATH

"Get -Um !!"
 31yrs • F •
[]RandomGirl[] is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yo momma's so dirty she smells like hot ass on a cold day.

*giggles*

"Why are the children doing what they are doing? Why does the child rise up and kill his mum and dad, and murder his two sisters, and then hang himself from the vent...\\\""
 43yrs • M •
jdogg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i dont know wat sucks more ur jokes or ur mom

43yrs • M •
jdogg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mamma is so ugly she has to trickortreet over the phone

yo mamma is sofat when she walked in front of the t.v u missed 3 of ur most favorite shows

ya thats right i said it.

43yrs • M •
yo mamma so fat when she jumped into the air she got stuck

yo mamma so stupide when she saw a school bus full of white people she said give me that twinky

32yrs • M •
shades is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ya muma's so fat her cloths have strech marks

Yo' Mama Jokes? - Page 6
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy