Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Yo' Mama Jokes? - Page 8

User Thread
 28yrs • M •
Jacrat is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo momma so fat that she was mistaken as a school bus when she put a raincoat on.

good,or bad?

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Skarpio is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i know that this is an old one, but i gotta tell it:

ur momma is soooo stupid, that she shuved batteries up her ass and said "I have the power!"

"Live to Fight Another Day"
 28yrs • M •
Jacrat is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hey skarpio, it was betta' than mine.

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Skarpio is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thx,
how's this
ur momma is so dumb, she turned around and got lost
and i've seen this happen B4
rotflol

"Live to Fight Another Day"
 28yrs • M •
ahmmmmmmm, the first one was better. i think.

32yrs • M •
zekebob1 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mama's so ugly when she went to the beauty parla they took 6 weeks to make out an estimate

"trust company rules"
 30yrs • M •
tdub1312 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mammas so fat the last time she saw 90210 was on the bathroom scale...javascript:addtexttoform('thrdbody',''
javascript:addtexttoform('thrdbody',''

yo mammas armpits are so harry it looks like she has king kong in a head lock

yo mammas so fat not even god cant lift her spirits

yo mamma is so fat she has more rolls than a bakery

yo mammas so fat she wore an x files t-shirt and a helicopter landed on her lol hahahajavascript:addtexttoform('thrdbody',''
javascript:addtexttoform('thrdbody',''

30yrs • M •
tdub1312 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
j('thrdbody',''
\('thrdbody',''

34yrs • M •
thejoker_307 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Those are weak sauce, people. Hear this, Yo Mama is so ugly, when she was in Egypt the archiologist saw her and ran screaming "The mummy's curse is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"laughter is the best medicine, when it is about YO MAMA"
 31yrs • M
cynic man is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
YO Mamma so stupid she brang spoon 2 the super bowl

"im the koolest"
 31yrs • M
cynic man is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mamma so ugly the door at publix did not even want to open up for her

"im the koolest"
 31yrs • M
yo mamma so ugly the door at publix did not even want to open up for her

"im the koolest"
 31yrs • M
ok this is a realy goood one

if u dont have hands you cant wear gloves if u dont have feet u cant wear shoes if u dont have a head u cant wear a hat right am i right or am i right the YIN THE WORLD IS YOUR YOUR MOM WEARING A BRA!!!!!!

"im the koolest"
 34yrs • M •
laquwan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo mama soo dum

when i told her that her dreanks waz on the house
she wint and got a later

"git like me"
 35yrs • M •
yoyi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
asdlpasjjfas

Yo' Mama Jokes? - Page 8
  3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy