Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dream Interpretation Thread - Page 2

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
its not the same as being cut tho, it feels different, its more like you are "experiencing" pain, rather than "feeling" it.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, usually I just wake up before something painful happens. If something painful happens before I wake up, I don't really feel it, but I definitely feel fear. Probably the most I've felt physically in a dream was when my head was stuck under a corner thing in my bed and I dreamt I was drowning.

Wyote, I have my weirdest dreams when I'm sick. Do you feel like you are half-awake during this whole thing or are you in deeper sleep?

Also, I've never had a lucid dream in recent memory. Everything is the most important thing going on, right there, right then, I never have any awareness of the real world.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it feels much much deeper, and is almost painful when i wake up, especially when it is sudden. i guess "painful" isnt really the right word... but i cant think of a better way to describe it.

ever wake up really pissed off over nothing? like you just wake up and are aggitated even tho you didnt have a bad dream nor do you have anything bad going on that day.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i had the weirdest dream last night
and i think i might forget it if i don't write it down somewhere

i was in this building that was half on water ..... huge building kinda reminded me of my campus ( all gray and ugly ) but a bit different
and i know i had a class there somewhere on the 4th floor but there was no way of getting there b/c i couldn't find any elevators ... so i was asking the staff where the elevators were ( the staff people were all guys ) and they told me to go to this place that was kinda like kitchen - they cooked food in there . and they had elevators that looked like old fashioned refrigirators ( to deliver food to different floors i suppose )
i came up to one of those and opened it up but i don't think i could fit in there inless you take everything out of it .... and for some reason the decided to help me out and took everything out of it and tried to make it a little warmer and even threw some fish on the bottom of it ( ??? ) ..... but the fish started BOILING . that was freaky . i remember i got in there somehow ... and i don't really remember riding in it .... the rest is kinda blurry i only remember little parts after that
but the whole frige thing was freaky

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol i love dreams like that--the kind that are so mixed up with different elements that they make absolutely no sense. dude, to have that one interpreted youll probably have to spend a few months probing your brain and seeing an analyst...good look with that.

the craziest dream i ever had was this one where i was working as a dishwasher at the legion restaurant(for a bit of history i used to bus tables at the legion but quit because i hated it and afterward i went and washed dishes at the depot restaurant, which i really liked), and i was working with these two annoying guys that i used to bus tables there with in real life. well, these waitresses came into the kitchen and told us that we had to go into the party room and set up a party, and i was pissed because i was a dishwasher and not supposed to be doing busser work. but we went anyway, and in the party room were these two long tables already set up, with white table cloths, parallel to each other and lengthwise against the walls on either side of the room. at the head of the table to my right sat a rabbi wearing a black robe, and at the head of the table to my left sat a priest wearing a white robe. they both were sharing a bottle of coke and drinking it out of these glasses. i said to the priest, "how come you're not wearing red?" and he thought about it for a moment and i guess realized i had a point and laughed and poured me a glass of coke, and i gladly drank it. then he gave me the bottle and i took it into the kitchen and poured all of the cooks and waitresses a glass, and there were so many of them that i couldn't get all of them glasses and it was like the hardest work i'd ever done in my life and i started to get really tired and wanted to go home(kind of how i felt every night working there in real life) and then i woke up all depressed.

i kind of tried to interpret this dream a little, but couldn't decipher the whole thing. as far as i know it has something to do with my opinion of religion and working, kind of rolled into one i guess.

"You are reading this."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow that's insane
but a nonreligious person would never have a dream like that ..
how long ago did u have this dream ?

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 41yrs • M •
well im not really nonreligious...its kind of hard saying what my views are...id say im about as agnostic as a person can be, actually, but i do get kind of pissed when people follow religion blindly. other than that, religion's ok with me. in the dream it seemed like i was working as some sort of twisted eucharistic minister, with coke instead of wine. i had the dream a couple of months ago.

"You are reading this."
 39yrs • F
Wow my dreams never seem as profound and meaningful. Mine are always completely random blurs about how I'm sitting in a hotel and my clothes are blowing out the window and my friend's mom get pissed at me or something, or how I unite with a Russian Communist to fight a bunch of...anonymous guys.

Mia - Did you feel kinda frightened/claustrophobic in the fridge?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
(shudder) (shudder)
Anyway, has anyone actually been killed and then woken up? or does evryone wake up when they are about to be killed?
And also, if the pain is so real, shouldn't blood come out then?

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to wake up on the point of dying alot (my dreams either end by that or because real life people are shaking me awake).
Usually I'd fall to my death somehow, often I'd be skiing and swooosh off the cliff and the ground would race towards me.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 41yrs • M •
ive been killed in dreams before, and stayed dreaming. only id always dream of some crude afterlife or something of that sort, or my dream would switch to another one.

"You are reading this."
 39yrs • F
Whenever I die in a dream, I wake up immediately. Usually, I kind of jump up in fright. I also get a feeling of being gently placed back into my bed.

I think the only time I had a dream where I died and the dream kept going, was when I was very young, probably around 3 - 5. I dreamt I was a ninja turtle and it started as I jumped over a wooden fence. It was happening in third person. I saw Shredder (the main villian in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) standing next to a table with a glass of milk on it. He offered me the milk and I drank it. Turns out it was poisoned and I died. Later, I saw Shredder laughing maniacally on top of a skyscraper at night in some big city. For some reason this dream has always stuck with me.

39yrs • M •
newstart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have a dream and I talked about with a couple of people so I have the interpritation already. But I am open to fresh thaughts.
I was in my grandmas house alone with my girls friend (sounds wierd already). There was this a huge blackish green viscouse lizard attacking my leg, I could actually feel the pain coursing through my bones. I screamed for Kasey ( my girlfriend) to grab a knife for me so that I could kill it. She was somehow unableto get the knife for me.
Some how I got a knifeand started to stab it with all my might. Whenever I stabed it, the blade would just fold over against the reptilian beast's back. So I had to start sawing it. It was slow and painfull (for me and the lizzard) but the sawing motion did progress until it was dead.
Then I remeber getting a bunch of toy rubber snakes, I through them under a table and they became animated. They bit me whenever I tried to grab them. The only way I could get them out was when I went to the front door and opened it. They all rushed out in a line to get out of the door; but as each one made it's exit it would jump up and bite me, then dive into a hole in the front yard.

I was told that the large lizzard was a big problem in my life that I could not just instantly alleviate : that is that I had to actually work it out. The snakes were small problems that I had invited in my life, and I had to tell them to leave but I had to pay the price for letting them in. And the thing with kasey.... oh boy.

"Words are like a finger pointing at the moon, when the moon is reconized the finger is no longer needed"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Good interpretation.

It is a different thing if you died in third person. I don't think anyone has died in first person. Either we all wake up, or we switch to another dream.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 50yrs • M •
Blissful Doom is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I regularly have dreams which are identical to my wakened experience in the day after waking, nothing to do with because the basic outline of my day is virtually the same everyday because of undiversified schedule, but distinctive instances, also a regular dream of flying through a huge labyrinth of catacombs, also hovering around places that I have been previously as though it were a holodeck memory, and sometimes thoughts on the hinterland of my cocentration through the day appear as places or subjects in my dreams, sometimes I can even determine my dreams like if someone is outstandingly annoying i can vanquish them in my dreams. Ever tried convincing your self your dreaming whilst awake or awake whilst dreaming? Are dreams past based [memories], or future based [new undreamed before portent heralds], or just past based with vision images of a lowered energy state because of sleep state i.e the dream images of creatures strange worlds are images of raw electric signals, if the image was a lion for instance is it because you have seen a lion in a book or on tv or in the flesh, well heres a thanks to the projectionist in the cerebral cortex projecting on to the backs of our eyelids hip hip hooray.

"Outside the loop of mind existence, a matterless vacuum zyxthanaspiance"
Dream Interpretation Thread - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy