Do not dissect a rainbow. In other words, do not destroy a beautiful phenomenon by overanalyzing it. - Denise LaFrance
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

TYPER'S CORNER - Page 8

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that umma is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yesturday, i saw my ex, and I realized how misrable he was. It made me sad to see him that way. I want to make him happy? Is that my job? He looks better when he smiles.

"Why so green and lonely?"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that umma is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
okay, I discovered something really good! Is anyone a banana nut bread lover? I am so, what I discovered is combining pecan ice cream and bannanas together and...... u get a banana nut bread ice cream flavor in your mouth. mmmmmm..... try it tell me what u think.

"Why so green and lonely?"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its a little known fact that my bone marrow has been replaced by Banana bread. Man that stuff is the food of the gods! That and Ruby Red grapefruit juice! yum yum!
and Banana bread with a little butter on - wowsers!

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that curious20 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hey bannana nut bread is ok but chokelat muffens from a 71 in t.o is the best
and how do you get a display pick

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doh_doh04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha nice spelling curious20 lol i am only on his back all teh time cuz i know him lol

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doh_doh04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha nice spelling curious20 lol i am only on his back all teh time cuz i know him lol

65yrs • M •
Ron46 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This is addressed to the "real" fans, not the pretend ones so if you're just a pretend fan... stop now... delete this email, there's no use reading on, you can't help. But if you are a real fan, read on and send this message to your friends and associates and encourage them to send it on as well. It is important to the future of this sport. By the way, I hate chain letters but this is a protest, no threat of 10 years of bad luck for not sending it on so do what you think is right.

By "real hockey fan", I mean the type of person that would rather stay home watching Hockey Night in Canada instead of living a real life fantasy like all the people in the beer commercials. I mean the kind of person that cheers on the home team even when it's 30 below outside. I mean the guy who's eyes are glued to the game on TV when he's in a bar crowded with super-models. You know who you are, the guy who remembers Peter Puck!

So... It's almost September. The NHL Hockey strike has been over for a while now and this coming winter we can resume our favourite pastime. The players lost a few bucks off their already ridiculous salaries and the owners can now exercise a salary cap. Who's really worth that kind of money??

OK hockey fan, what did YOU getting out of it? Hockey withdrawal? A sour feeling the pit of your stomach? After all, YOU pay the salary of the player and the owner. YOU put the gas in their SUVs and Porches! I can't even afford the gas to go to a game let alone a ticket to see a game!!!! So... when did you get a chance to negotiate??? Well, you didn't and you won't be able to!! EVER!

BUT YOU CAN HAVE A VOICE! And here's how...

For the very first exhibition game and the very first home game, for every team, in every city, DON'T ANYBODY GO! And don't watch it on TV either. I know... it's gonna be hard...

Even if you have purchased season tickets, corporate tickets, single game tickets or have had tickets given to you by a friend or business acquaintance... DON'T GO! Send a message to the players and owners instead! After all, they took an entire season away from you! No Stanley Cup awarded for the first time in the history of the game. Now that's just not right!

Don't be fooled by the reduced ticket prices. Some teams are offering tickets at near half price for the first few games. DON'T GO!

The players think the owners pay their salaries but the truth is.. YOU pay them! Every dime generated by players and owners make comes out of YOUR POCKET, whether it be a key chain, T-shirt, Jersey, coffee cup or game ticket bearing your team's logo, YOU pay.

Imagine how all of there millionaires will feel if they step out onto the ice for these 2 games with NO ONE in the seats to watch them. How much intensity will they have? Do you think they will ask themselves why??? Let them know who really pays their salaries and how much this game belong to the fans.

YOU HAVE TO BE HEARD...

if nothing else... they'll know we are pissed.

TYPER'S CORNER - Page 8
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy