Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

TYPER'S CORNER - Page 4

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
firebird put a post somewhere that says somethin like "some people say i look like that guy to the left" ... its really funny now that he changed his icon...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I do look like that today

40yrs • M •
*laughing hysterically* i hope that doesnt indicate some sort of bad day or anything, that picture cracks me up tho!

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You know what I hate, boss's that expect way too much, they sit up there on there high pedastool looking down on me asking why wasnt his done why wasnt that daone?

Get off your fucking ass you lazy prick and do something yourself!

fuck

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whoa sounds like being an admin is tough go- I hope things pick up for you- UGN sounds like a rough place to work.
My job is kinda the opposite there are som many bosses and no one has ever said anything until today and I was so surprised they said I was doing OK I thought I was on the please fire ASAP list....

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 40yrs • M •
so... ive been cleaning and reorganizing my room for the last couple of days, im not quite done yet... i still need to buy a computer desk, which is gonna be a bit pricey for a poor college kid like myself! cleaning always seems to put me in a good mood for some reason, i dont like the idea of starting but once i get going i find it hard to stop! i may end up alphabatizing my cds just to maintain sanity

52yrs • M •
I was helping someone today with their Internet problem and this guy needs to reinstall his TCP/IP so i ask him if he has his windows OS CD so he procedes to look through his stack of CD's and name them all off to me and I am crossing my fingers hoping no so I can jst get the painfull call over with but unfortunatly he had it so I ask him to put it into the CD rom. But this dude has no idea what a CD rom drive is! Man oh man! Thankfully he offered to have his son in law help later man what a releif!
It is amazing sometimes this job of mine.....

40yrs • M •
if it werent for my windows2000 certification class id have no idea what any of that jazz is either...
people who talk during movies irk me like none other!

52yrs • M •
People talking at movies bug me to so do dumbasses and there damned cell phones and the retards who insist on brining babies to the theatre that makes me angry at least when they start crying away.....
Some newer theaters have a nice slop to them - I like that nothing is more agrivating that a big head in your way!
Also what irks me is this ad it features this stuntman who goes on about how movie privacy is just wrong- the overpriced tickets, rediculously priced popcorn and pop are just fine though....

40yrs • M •
OMG that guy.... *shakes head* its people like him that force me to download movies simply out of spite, and then never bother to buy/rent them later! and babies... my god why do people bring babies to movies? if you have a kid you should be required to stay away from theaters for the next eight years (or at least get a friggin babysitter!).

52yrs • M •
Gripe of the day!

You know what sucks is when you have a day off you just don't seem to want to do the things you wish you had time to do when your at work.... And when you get back to work it's like what the hell did I do with my time off?

43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah I know how you feel I usually have a tonne of stuff to do then I end up sittin on my arse the rest of the day

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 40yrs • M •
i hate the days when you actually do get around to doing all the things around the house that youve been meaning to do, and then when youre done it feels like nothing has changed.

52yrs • M •
Gripe of the day:

Elija Wood- Man he is the weakest link in the LOTR movies It is dificult to imagine a character like that from reading the book!
Blacht PUKE BARRRF! Yaucht!
man what a lowsy choice- it's just a lowsy interpretation of that character! Anyway I just don't like him as Frodo.

40yrs • M •
ive always had a problem with that as well. i think all the other characters were cast very well, but Elija stuck out like a sore thumb!

TYPER'S CORNER - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy