Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

TYPER'S CORNER - Page 6

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i heard the other day that caffiene may be a high cause of cancer...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey I have a new computer! it even has the internet on it! the whole thing! it's great but it wont play my 8-tracks! is it possible to buy one for a pc does anyone know?

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 39yrs • M •
newstart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Diet cokes are even worse for you. They contain a chemical compound known as aspertine. Aspertine causes sensitions of dizzyness, confussion, and disorentation. Piolets are grounded if they have drank a diet coke or ingested anything with aspertine in the past 24 hours

"Words are like a finger pointing at the moon, when the moon is reconized the finger is no longer needed"
 40yrs • M •
my latop is fully functional again! bout damn time too. hopefully i can get some more various pics up today. C2 tastes like crapola, i dont know why it was invented! ...just thought id ramble a bit and bring back this thread since its gotten far far down on the list so..... *bump*

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have to copy your 8 tracks to reel to reel and then copy your reel to reel to a cd. Then you can play the cd on your computer.

They are always trying to say that caffiene causes cancer and it is always proven wrong. So far all that they have discovered about caffiene is that it makes you have to use the head a lot and they've discovered it helps to prevent alshiemer.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 64yrs • M •
I have an extra computer. Its an old upgraded dell optiplex with a 600 mhz celeron. I bought it for my mom because lightening took hers out. My older brother had to out do me. He built her a computer with a p4 2.0 ghz. seeing I don't have an extra monitor, anyone I give it to probebly could not offord a monitor, so, we'll have to see.

40yrs • M •
anyone try this new Mountain Dew: Pitch Black ? ... its very strange.... if you like grape soda youll probably love it!

52yrs • M •
Speaking of soda.....

Has any one else noticed the down fall of the once great staple known a s LIME CRUSH? Lime Crush is like a devine beverage it is awesome good stuff!. Well any way- in my area you can only buy it in 500ml bottles- no cans or larger bottles man that really sucks I tell you.

WYOTE: are you still adicted to Mountain Dew? I am totally adicted to Pepsi, but man it really hits the spot...
Anyone else have a sada fix?

40yrs • M •
my room is littered with 12 packs of mountain dew, if that tells you anything... i still cant get over this Pitch Black stuff. Code Red made sense because cherry is big in the market, Live Wire sort of made sense because it was a summer thing... but this Pitch Black stuff... its just until Halloween, and it tastes so freakin weird!

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On my way homw fro the air port the other day I tried a bottle of that new Berry 7up (or is sprite). Anyhoo, It's awsome ! It tastes like liquified Skittled.... yummy.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 64yrs • M •
Jesus said that "in the law it is wrong to commit murder but I say, if you call a man a fool, you have killed him. "

I can remember when Isreal was a great place to go on a vacation and Egypt was a place you could buy a magic carpet. Nobody would have every thought that we would all be killing eachother.

I'm glad I'm 45 and not 17 and I pray things don't get any worse.

And by the way. Men drink coffee, some men drink tea, but soda, that's for kids.

Peace be we with you all.

52yrs • M •
Jesus drank soda- it's in the bible! I bet if you asked him he would not recomend a vacation to Isreal either- look how things ended for him....

But seriously I think things will get worse- the middle east is like a volcano ready to go off- while the western powers self righteous actions seem to be putting a damper on peacefull resolutions to many problems.

52yrs • M •
Hey folks after some absence I have returned to this post to see that it has grown nicely- There is a lot to catch up on as well and it is great to seee some familiar avatars.

My pc had some issues but now I have a new one! wow eh?

Well type hard folks!

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Congrats on a new and Happy PC, IR Me.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 40yrs • M •
missed ya dude, welcome back!

TYPER'S CORNER - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy