Beware of those who think they are superior people because they are people in superior positions. - thx1137
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

TYPER'S CORNER - Page 3

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have tried helping Em in the past with her comp.

Her comp just sucks ass.

LOL

47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

""Live life to the fullest!""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wesdawgy is mia...? now im confused

i read that great recipe of yours in some earlier post Em. ill have to give it a try! ill eat just about anything once

in my ethics class today we talked about happiness, logically it seems that happiness is no more useful than anger, but i dont wanna be all "indifferent" my whole life. this will probably bother me for the next ten years or so

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 47yrs • F •
Hey Wyote,

I think in the case of Wes it's not mia as in the mia here but Missing In Action.

Em

54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My tooth is KILLING me but I don't want to go to the dentist. I know..... they give you the shot then your numb. It is the SHOT that I worry about. " Umm.... yes dentist, here are my gums.... please take that huge needle and stab and stab me." I just can't do it.

I also have parent teacher conferences today.

UGH.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 40yrs • M •
whoa, thanks Em... i feel really stupid now lol. i think im having one of those "stupid" days tho, ya know, where when you wake up and you fall over for no reason, then you cant find your toothepast even tho its right in front of you. then you say something completely wrong to the first person you encounter... yea one of those days, so i apologize in advance for any stupid posts i make today

47yrs • F •
LOL...Have no fears here Wyote. Everyone is allowed a bad day here and there! You've had yours for this month! J/K...LOL

Em

40yrs • M •
one per month eh? i didnt realize you guys were running such a tight ship around here thats ok, im feeling a bit more on key today hehe.

somethin thats been irkin me for a while now - those people who post cheap shots about peoples intelligence but then have extremely poor grammer and/or spelling WITHIN THAT SAME POST! i mean, i suck horribly at spelling and grammer, but i think the vast majority of my posts are at least readable!

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bike Question:

My bike sucks!- should I fork out some dough to buy a new one? or should I fix the older junker? I love biking and my waistline certainly could use the help but it is like 300$ for a decent bike (Canadian Funds) any thoughts? I think I would definetly ride it most all the time and i would get my money's worth yet I am uncertain....

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Grilled ham and cheese with pickles is very good. I had that once.

My son used to like butter peanut butter sandwiches with jelly.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 64yrs • M •
Parent Teacher Night, R U a teacher? U can handle the pain. Set back and relax and imagine your students are all sitting there quietly reading. Before U know, the dentist is done.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Love Sick

sorry i have not been posting or particpating in discussions, i have been love sick every since i have gotten home from german camp. The only thing i can think about is this girl let me you you she is perfect. When i am around her, my void disapears, my soul is complete. I truly belive in a soul mate for i found her. But i have not sean her since sunday for she lives far away from me. I miss her so. We still talk that helps, but i miss being in her arms and haveing our intellectual conversations if only i could telepor to her sidet.. sorry i just had to get it out...

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 40yrs • M •
i got a new book today, its called "This Book Will Change Your Life" ... i think i might start a thread about it, its hilarious!

64yrs • M •
Love is a wonderful experience. Don't believe you will only experience it once.

We bought this house. Its mostly hand built, got some real character. We want to add a green house out of a second patio within a semi court in back that makes no sence. The original house is higher than the edition, the next addition is lower than that and the garage is even lower. No wonder the current patio roof leaks. We're on level ground. To make matters worse its a complicated roof patern and the walls are brick. I've been designing all kinds of things in my mind and I'm still not getting it, I'm going to figure and get it right.[email=][/email]

54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
OKCITYKID: No I am not a teacher. It was parent teacher conferences for my 11 year old. Thank God it went well.

I went to the dentist yesterday, and I am overly infected. Right down to the jaw. What sucks is.... they gave me Vicodan...which is good of course, but I have to take TWO to take the pain away, and that makes me sick.

Hope you all have a beautiful night.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
TYPER'S CORNER - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy