"The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven" - kevosworld
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Homosexual Marriage - Page 7

User Thread
 63yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that the other side is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Quote:
But honestly, over the word matter, I don't really care, I just don't want people irrationally hating homosexuals and treating them less than human.

I totally agree with you.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If two people are in love, Why keep them from being married, raising a child and living their lives like every one else?

I mean homosexuals have the same feelings as heteros, Just with the same sex. I really dont see a problem when two people really love eachother whether it being man/man or woman/woman

If people weren't so akward about it in the first place and start being more accepting of others sexual preference then kids wouldn't have to worry about being teased in school or have to wonder why they have two moms or dads. Just that they are a family and all love eachother...

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • F •
Taiyondae is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
(MY OPINION) O GET WITH IT! GAYS DONT LOVE, they LUST. -_- ....being gay is wrong, it was always wrong until fools from the past decided to change what God said. BIG MISTAKE!....Ever wonder why 911 happened and all these things are happening to America now? Thats because they allow sin to rule their nation. American will fall, it represents BABYLON THE GREAT.
Then they make up lies about they were born that way...gays just chose to be that way, they just want sexual relations with their same sex. They have a right to choose since God NEVER forces anyone to do anything. But ITS WRONG! The BIBLE says ITS WRONG, thats GOSPEL so thats how it is. Thats why an entire city was destroyed! They were sexually IMMORAL! So stop they gay crap! If they have a right to be gay and go against God then rapist have the right to rape, and pervs and child abusers have a right to rape and have sex with our children. why? "because they were born that way!" lol FACTS!

"Stupidity is not a virus, but idiots can spread it like one."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not to be arrogant or anything but its easier this way, please direct your attention to this and read my argument about this http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/38961/3/gay_bishop_gay_jesus.htm#6720
. Oh and the reason why 9/11 happened is becouse we have a tyrant in office right now that would sacrifice thousands of lives to promote his way of life. The youth of the nation shall prevail learn the truth http://www.loosechange911.com/. The real answer to 9/11, may the universe take care of the lost. Also if anyone would like to start a thread on 9/11/06 remembering the 5th aniversery of our govermental terrorism that would be great that way we learn the names of all those lost if we even know them all.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
(MY OPINION) O GET WITH IT! GAYS DONT LOVE, they LUST.

(WELL HERE'S MYY OPINON)

*sry eliasan for this little bit
Probably one of the top dumbest/ignorant things I have ever heard in my life. Congratulations. *'God' is just a figure of our pathetic imaginations to cope with the fact that we have no idea how or where the hell we came from.

Love is just a VERY misused word, the feeling which the word implies[or is supposed to] is something neither you nor I have any right telling anyone what they can or can't do.

k thanks. Please think out your ideas thoroughly before you ejaculate them on this forum.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Taiyondae, you are blaming people of a certain sexual orientation for:

The 9/11 attacks
The current state of american affairs
Every single incindence of child abuse and rape

Not a single one of these claims is supported in any way, or even gramatically correct. These claims are ignorant, hatefull and bigoted. So i won't bother wasting my time refuting them individually. I will say only this:
You are ignorant, bigoted and wrong.

Future posters: Please ignore the last four posts (including this one) as well as any future posts by Taiyondae, similar to the one above.
Thank you.

"He who does not question is lost."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Taiyondae, you are blaming people of a certain sexual orientation for:

The 9/11 attacks
The current state of american affairs
Every single incindence of child abuse and rape

Not a single one of these claims is supported in any way, or even gramatically correct. These claims are ignorant, hatefull and bigoted. So i won't bother wasting my time refuting them individually. I will say only this:
You are ignorant, bigoted and wrong.

Future posters: Please ignore the last four posts (including this one)
Thank you.

QFT

Please see my post at http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/38961/3/gay_bishop_gay_jesus.htm#6720
for a full disection of Taiyondae's post.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that brave_phantom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im totally against homosexual marraige. if i were minister or responsible somwhere, i would ban it sure. but im sure it won't stop too. i dont like gays, and cant deal with them. by the way i've never met a gay even a far friend.

"he who has many friend has no friend to spare, but he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i say yes to that. if someone wants to marry someone of the same sex then they can go right ahead. the only reason it is illegal in almost all states is because of religion. what ever happened to seperation of church and state?

"free country my ass."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
brave_phantom that is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard. you have no information backing up your opinion. u have no reason for it. next time u post an opinion at least have facts and information backing it up. well, if u want to be close-minded then that's your choice.

"free country my ass."
Homosexual Marriage - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy