Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 8

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My perfect girl... --------------^ is that one right above me. For details, see the picture thread

My perfect guy would be everything Lindaithiel is, but male. And since I am currently with my perfect girl, there's no need or desire to look for him.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
[  Edited by isilomir at   ]
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok physically...

fine here it goes... im not racist.. so.. before anyone eats my foot i'll mention that.. okay i find white men the most attractive.. i dont like the orange tans.. white white white skin... im brown.. so makes a nice contrast maybe.. okay got to be taller than me.. im 5'1 so that wont be hard.. but like 5'10s good.. i dont like muscles too much.. so i like slim men.. not too broad.. eyes i dont mind.. and hair.. dark hairs nice..black is so hot.. his persoanality.. ah its not easy to explain so i wont bother.. but even tho thats the description above... doesnt mean that i dont find some asian guys attractive.. i mean its just what i think i like.. and lol so many white guys fit that description.. doesnt mean i find them all attractive but hey i tried... so there...

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 31yrs • M •
tyrantofthought is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Physically speaking? Alrighty. longer the hair the better. Color of the hair? Anything is fine, but I love wavy/somewhat curly hair. Eye color doesnt matter, but it should be somewhat bright colored to give more depth. Skin color(not racist ) would be somewhat dark(latino, some lower european darkness, etc). Slim, but fit. Much rather have a little bit of fat than skinny, though. huge boobs=/=hot to me. Just barely slightly shorter than me. Short enough I have to pivot my head just a little bit down to look into her eyes.

As for personality. . . thats hard to explain, even to myself.

"What does it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul - A man no different from you and me"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Looks are no fun, medeocore is as good as great. Great smile and a childish outlook on the world mixed with boat loads of intelligence. SMARTS omg make me smile. Yeah, basically anyone that can me make smile will do the trick and umm girls with pasts can't stand. Abstance is the answer ... i guess

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 8
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy