Paranoids are not paranoid because they're paranoid, but because they keep putting themselves, fucking idiots, deliberately into paranoid situations. - Thomas Pynchon
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 7

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ive found him....in a nut shell hes tall, slim european body with olive skin, dark hair, and dark eyes that smile and can say a thousand words. He is the most intelligent being ive ever met and yet still gives me credit for my thoughts. he cherishes me at heart and has the ability to be a lover in all aspects. He is kind, mature and a good person but he has his moments which keep him interesting, hes as deep as a black hole and i learn more about him everyday. He is my other half, and hedwig knows it

"wit is only educated insolence"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
xxxxchelseaxxxx, if you've found him and want to keep him for more than a few years, never stop communicating your feelings and self-motivations to him. That way he will keep feeling the same way about you. (Spoken from a man who still cherishes his wife's dreams in life)

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 39yrs • F •
shaunna-xxxx is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
for me a guy has to be tall, well built (as in muscle), sporty, dark hair or blonde, surfer style is a big turn on, kind and gentle, good looks, sense of fashion and most importantly a personality!!

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My perfect girl has to have brown hair, brown eyes, height does not matter that much I just would not want some one significantly taller than me, she has to have a nice ass and she has to have an athletic body. She has to be intelligent and hold her own in a conversation but most of she has to make me happy and I already found this girl

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
grr a little hard that I can't post my picture. But I honestly know I have found my dream girl. She's a little shorter than me about 5'4", short and straightened light brown hair, perfectly proportioned body, brown eyes with a little green in them... and her personality, she's so fun to be with all the time, can be crazy fun, hyper at times, laid back at other times, very affectionate and passionate, and she's so smart... unlike previous girlfriends, she can actually hold up a conversation with me and I can just talk to her about everything. I think I love it so much is because we have the same views on things and think like each other and know what each other are thinking most of the time. She's perfect.

She makes me feel like I've never felt before in my life. Like I can do anything with her inspiration to me. It's that feeling you get deep inside, I think it's called love

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • F •
mystic_chick is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my dream guy would have to be someone with a compatible star sign to mine(pisecs) and someone tht understands how iam feeling with out even haveing to look at me some one who knows me inside out and wont leave me all on my own and it wouldnt matter to me wether or not hes cute he could jst be himself

""trust me""
 40yrs • F •
jen121419 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My dream guy would be taller than me at 5'4", big enough to wrap his arms all the way around me, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a beautiful smile, and incredibly nerdy.

42yrs • M •
Jesse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"Post what you think represents the archetypal cute girl for you. Not necessarily what you find hot or sexy, but more simply the type of girl you find physically beautiful and would like to go out with."

Since the question is directed towards physical appearance, my "ideal" girl would be shorter than me--which is hard because I'm barely pushing 5'5" on a good day and people just keep getting taller and taller, at least in the States. A feminine body (surprise), meaning breasts basically proportional in size to the rest of her body, a girl's ass, and anywhere between average and obese. I think softness is feminine and thus I tend to prefer soft girls.
But when it gets down to it, my physical standards are very low in comparison to all the other standards around which a meaningful relationship might grow. If she's 7 inches taller than me but we really click I don't care about her height as long as she doesn't care about mine.

32yrs • M
Tsukasa4444 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Huh...

Well, my "dream guy"... Brown or black hair. I don't care much for red or blonde(there's only been one blonde who I liked, but now that I think about it, it was brown near the roots), though I'm okay with dirty-blonde. I'm not racist or anything, but for some reason I prefer white or hispanic/latino. As for eyes, I like greens and dark blues. I don't like dark brown; for some reason, I like seeing their iris and pupil apart. I like slightly built bodies or skinny(though not aneorexic-like). If he's built, I'd like him to be maybe an inch shorter or my height. If he's skinny, I'd like him to be my height or an inch or two taller. I don't like really short or really tall people. In-the-pants, it can be big, small, whatever. I don't really care. They could have a vagina and I could care less.

Personality-wise, he has to be extremely romantic. I'm the type who loves just lying on a couch in a lover's arms for hours. He has to be caring, not an ass. I mean, I like being teased a lot(that's another thing; they have to tease ), and it's okay if they're being a jerk in a joking way. But if they're seriously mean, no. I also don't like girly or butch guys; I like the androgynous type. Other than that, I can't really think of anything...

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Uhh... I belive i've found my dream guy
But charictoristics i find appealing i suppose is like many others
Some one who's open n' honest
I like funny
Knows how to make me smile
Knows when to be seriouse
Doesn't take shit out on me
Understands me n' doesn't critisize it
Lets me know how they feel about things
ect
I suppose it's the usual for what a girl wants
though i'm not the same as everyone really
I don't really care for looks much at all
It is kinda a bonus if they're attractive of course =P
Like they guy i belive i'm in love with now
He knows how to cheer me up
he's completely honest with me
I've known him for a long time
He's really funny
Doesn't treat me like shit
Cares about me n says he loves me too
<3

"I am contradiction"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
oh, n he's attractive
lol
damn, u can see how much i care about looks alright, seeing as i forgot to add that
lol
His eyes entrance me ^.^

"I am contradiction"
 35yrs • F •
claireg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b][b]I love slim men but not men that's so skinny that he looks like he's on crack - I do prefer a lil muscle at the top but the bottom doesn't matter u could have a small waist and chicken legs it doesn't matter to me ...as long as I can feel a lil muscle meat at the top . Abs are definitely a plus but I don't care too much about them. Height is definitely important I can't be with anyone shorter than me and I'm 5'3''. I'll do with 5'7'' or above

"You think you know but you have no idea"
 35yrs • F •
claireg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That's just the physical part
My Dream guy:
a guy who loves music, who has a good singing voice, nice skin, intellectual, respects all women, funny, a guy who's not afraid to communicate his feelings to me, who has a very nice mom, gotta have eyes I can daze in and be mesmerized

"You think you know but you have no idea"
 94yrs • M •
zanpaktou is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Catherine Zeta-Jones, though I'm a thin guy

34yrs • F •
Lindaithiel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My dream guy would....Let me think....He has to be funny and a bit of an intellectual. Has little to no interest in sports unless it's rugby and/or lacrosse. A bit of a romantic and not overly possessive. He has to be confident and able to handle my friends. He has to be a bit spontaneous or willing to be. It would be nice if he liked to walk a lot. He'd have to be at least willing watch horror movies with me even if he had to hide behind me during the scary parts. I want him to be a bit of a gentleman and a bit of a devil. I'd prefer it if he wasn't a conservative. I'm a liberal and I've had bad experiences dating conservative guys. I'd like it if he could sing and likes theater and books. And he'd have to be creative in some shape or form and open minded about things.

As for the physical qualities, I'm not overly picky. He can't be shorter than me or overweight. I'm fine with a little chub but I like my guys at least kinda fit. And I like long hair on guys, well guys that can pull it off. That doesn't mean I only date guys with long hair but it's a nice perk.

And I've already found him.

Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy